All About China > Marrying A Lady In China

Suggestions on my Engagement.

(1/4) > >>

Josh Markley:
So since I have been dormant for awhile you have not been informed about that Xu Le and I are unofficially engaged.  I was all worried that her parents and other family would have a hard time accepting my tattoos.  Well I must have some kind of charm then.  I have won the hearts of both her parents and the other friends and family.  I think I met all 13,000 of them on msn.  Even the two Schnauzers.  I was welcomed into the family.  Xu Le without asking told me that she will marry me and move to be with me.  I have bought the ring.  How do you guys think I should formally propose?  I wanted to do it on the great wall, but i thought that might not be romantic for her since its like in her back yard.  I also know I will be marrying the family too.  I know the will have a huge family gathering while I am there and I should wait and present the ring in front of the family.  Well if you guys have any input and suggestion i would appreciate it.

China Shark:
Josh let me be the first to congratulate the both of you. Make the brotherhood proud. Told you if she loved you the tattoos wouldn't mean much.
China Shark Mike

MLM:
Congrats Josh!!!
Ask her in the best place and with whom you think would make her happy and give her great face.
Soon we will have to welcome you to the married mens part of the brotherhood :icon_cheesygrin:, just let us know when you will be wearing one of those funny hats and we will sign you up:icon_biggrin:

Irishman:
Yeah I heard about the secret handshakes and what not amongst the married brothers. I heard the head guy is a nut from New Mexico and insists on a bizarre initiation ceremony, be afraid Josh, be very afraid!

Oh and congrats of course :D

Ed W:
That's great news Josh!! Congratulations!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version