Author Topic: For Your Information  (Read 7065 times)

Martin

For Your Information
« on: June 30, 2009, 12:43:10 am »
I wanted to write something to address some issues that I have found while surfing the internet.

It would seem that there are people in cyber space that feel this group is operated by Chnlove.com.  I want to make it absolutely clear to everyone that reads this forum, and everyone that uses this forum, that we are in no way affiliated with chnlove.com.  This group was formed out of boredom one day, and has grown since then.

Some of us mods have never moderated a forum before.  That is certainly the case with me.

Any information you get from this site should be used by you at your own risk.  Opinions given are strictly those of other users.  Nobody here is recommending that you purchase EMF credits, or even to travel to China.  These are decisions that you should make on your own, based on your own situation.

This all being said, there is another issue that should be discussed.  It is a well known fact that there are agencies operating under the Chnlove.com umbrella that have been acting fraudulently.  There is a very good chance that some members here will be scammed by these agencies.  We ask that if you are using the services of chnlove.com, that you do so at your own risk.  That is not to say that everything is a scam.  There are those that have met and married women through this site.  I am one of them.  However, we ask that you keep your eyes open.

We are here to offer our help and opinions as best we can, but keep in mind that these are personal opinions.

As far as this site being moderated, we do moderate certain threads.  In cases where a user is being rude/vulger/ignorant etc, we will delete these posts.  We will not delete threads that do not show chnlove in a positive light.  If a member goes to China, and discovers things are not what they seemed, we will not delete the thread.

There are those in cyber space who think we are deleting such threads.  There are trolls from pfishy who lurk in the dark shadows, and spread misinformation about our group.  These people are the lowest of the low, as they like to take stories from our boards, and post them on their board in the hopes of showing that chnlove is a complete scam.  They often do not tell the entire story, such as when a member turns his trip into something positive.  They have been known to insult and make fun of our members that have had bad things happen to us. Be warned that anything you say here is being read by others...especially the turds over at pfishy.

That being said, I do hope you will enjoy your time here, and learn a lot.

Martin