Author Topic: Brothas & Sistas Marriage Agency  (Read 14719 times)

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
Re: Brothas & Sistas Marriage Agency
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2009, 02:58:12 pm »
If you just want to make money, you could make a killing supplying Chnlove with decent gifts.  The gifts they offer seem like overpriced junk.   ;)
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline maxx

« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2009, 07:33:43 pm »
Vince I want to do the photos.Eather that or I want to help the ladies get ready for the photos.As long as I get to see naked Chinese women it don't matter to me. :D

Neil yes they could use some real help with the gifts.What a joke?

Chong

« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2009, 10:05:26 pm »
Ummm Maxx ... it's not The Brothel & Sistas Agency !!!  :evil:  By any chance, do you drive an old Cadillac with poms-poms ???

Offline China Shark

« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2009, 10:47:51 pm »
Thank you Stuart for suggesting it truly be as free as humanly possible. I think everyone has great ideas yet all seem to be getting ahead of yourselfs. Living over here I'm convinced I could start making contacts for guys back home simply through the free personals right here on ShenzhenParty.com  We have seemed to have lost track of the real purpose and that is to help East meet West and eventually lead to a successful marraige. We are overcomplicating this thing. It might actually be possible to somehow make it a non profit with the salaries being the only real costs aside from incidental expenses. Just my thoughts.
China Shark  Mike :mrgreen:
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Carl

« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2009, 07:02:39 pm »
If the true purpose is to get East and West to meet, is there something we can do with a forum like this one (Chnlove.info) that would accomplish that goal?  We obviously need to find a new name for it, but perhaps there would be a way to post profiles of guys and ladies looking to meet each other. That might take a lot of the liability and complications out of the equation. Just writing my thoughts, so haven't really ran it through the grinder yet to see how it looks from other views.
Cheers!

Offline Frans B

RE: Brothas & Sistas Marriage Agency
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2009, 08:45:46 am »
Chong and all the ones egging on.
All of your have already embarked on the path of super headaches.
Has anyone of you practical experience dealing / controlling a hundred females? I'm sure none of you has.
Living at a golf course which employes some 300 females in different jobs I know the headaches you guys are letting yourself in got.
“But writing itself, writing the truth is a privilege and joy.
It is worth any inconvenience, any hardship.” -Andre Vltchek

Offline sumo

« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2009, 01:44:45 am »
hey all.

I think that I can make a contribution. I have been developing for the web for the past 7+ years and have seen my share of successful and failed websites.
I can contribute in coding (ASP.NET C#, SQL Server) and gathering business requirements.

- Sumo

Offline China Shark

« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2009, 07:59:19 am »
Guys it is possible and it could be done. I already know of a few bilingual   people that would actually do physical translating free just to practice thier liguistic skills as well as make friends with foreigners. Just walking the streets of China I see and meet a lot of people that just want to be near them {eg. status symbols}. With that being said many Chinese women want what they can never get from most Chinese men {romance, good manners, basicly an equal relationship}. With a few of us living here it is totally possible as a welcoming committee or as an actual introduction liason. Yes, there should be a small outlay of money to cover transportation and other incidentals. I myself would do anything to help start this up and get it running. Bottom line is if we control it there will be almost a zero chance of deception in the equation. If someone doesn't feel right whether it be the man or the woman we stop if we aren't sure of motives or agenda. I think this in itself would be much more comfortable for those that have been taken advantage already. When money becomes incidental then you see who is real and who has less than honorable motives. Just my thoughts.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!