Author Topic: Outrageous  (Read 5686 times)

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
RE: Outrageous
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 05:56:06 pm »
Wow, Londoner, I can almost feel your disappointment from here. I can understand your doubt, the fact that she (probably) lied to you about her father is not a very good sign. Lying shows disrespect. Maybe you'll work this out anyway, I think it's worth a shot since you've had contact with her for such a long time (at the same time, don't let her treat you anyway she likes.)

Good luck, Londoner, whatever you decide to do!

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2009, 02:06:08 am »
Sorry to hear about your problems LONDONER

I have had my own - The lady I came to visit decided I was not the one for her  and following a brilliant weekend when we went through our plans she told me I was not the one for her - I have founfd from the agency that before I came on the scene she had been conversing with a Guy in USA for 2 years - then she ditched him by sms text telling him she was going to marry me.  Probably has another one on the go now.  

Mind you I since met a stunner who was introduced to me by a friend here in Zhuihai and maybe all has worked for the best.

Willy the Londoner
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2009, 08:54:40 am »
Go for it Willy.  Just make it your best trip ever no matter what happens.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Londoner

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2009, 02:29:17 pm »
I am sorry to hear this Willy, it is wonderful that you have decided to move on, and after all have met some one you like. Good luck with your new girl and enjoy holiday
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 02:30:07 pm by Londoner »

David5o

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 12:30:23 pm »
Us Londoners, ....are a resourceful bunch, knock us down, and we come back fighting. When a woman knocks us down, it don't take long before were out and about sniffing around for the next one.  ....hahahaha!!

Well done Willy mate,  better luck this  time!!

Willy,
You know, i think a friend of mine here in Cyprus, was corresponding with your ex about 6 months or so ago. The name and her location in China certainly rings a bell anyway. He's on a trip in Egypt at the moment, so when he gets back.... I'll ask him. Was she some sort of doctor, or something medical ??

David......
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 12:31:07 pm by David5o »

Offline Londoner

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2009, 01:30:52 pm »
We (Londoners) certainly can't be accused of being gullible. haha

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2009, 01:59:18 pm »
Quote from: 'Londoner' pid='7141' dateline='1246561724'

It appears I have fallen fictim to one of the scammers. I have been writing to a girl for nearly a year via EMFs because she just wouldn't give a phone number or personal email address either. You can guess how much money I have spent on EMFs.

Well, to cut a long story short, she has just disappeared without a warning, this happened shortly after I informed her that I was about to visit her. Well, it is obvious why isn't it?

Anyway, I wrote to Chnlove informing them of what happened and requested that they investigate this, well first of all to find out whether this girl actually ever exsisted or not. I just couldn't believe the reply I got. Well, you judge it for yourselves folks.

........................................................................................................
Ni Hao! This is Sherry listening to your concern here. I'm very thankful that you could let us know your thoughts, so we could have the chance to address your concern and provide any possible assistance. :-)

I can fully understand your concern. I believe you are very serious in finding your true love and truly hope we could be of help to you. As you know, Chnlove is independent from each local agency as individual companies. We pay the agency who provides EMF delivery services to the Chinese ladies, thus enable free translation as well as professional consultation service to the ladies, making it easier for communication between people of different languages and cultures. Though Chnlove is not involved in the internal business of each agency, we have strict policies and regulations that each agency should deal with EMF service on AS-IS basis and offer quality service to help both male and female members communicate smoothly.

Concerning your communication with Ms SiSi Cheng (P518544), I can see you've contacted her for quite a long time. I guess your nice communication comes from your joint endeavour, right?  You may see that our EMF mail only offers an option for you to communicate with your lady, if condition allowed, you may also guide her to contact you in other ways, such as phone or webcam contact. If language is a concern between you, you may discuss with her if she could ask for the help of some translator. Anyway, just now, we have contacted the related agency to deliver your sincerity to her, hopefully to have more info of her condition and thought.

From the past decade, Chnlove has grown to be a responsible company who cares for our clients' needs. We firmly believe that our company's reputation and long-term development is built on the trust of our customers, thus, we've always treasured every single word of comments from the members, as these are impetus which may help to push our service to higher levels. However, recently, we notice that there are persons diffusing negative information against us spitefully. We really appreciate if you could provide us more relative information, such as the web link, so we can forward it to related department to follow up and adopt necessary measures. You may check the link below for more info:
http://www.chnlove.com/help/questions.php?section=6#qid108

We are full of gratitude to have such a distinguished customer like you, and we feel honored to have the chance to be a bridge for you to look for your true love. Also, we would appreciate if you could be a supervisor, valuator and impeller of the agencies' quality service in our site. We believe, with the support from many more honest and responsible customer like you, the service of the agencies and Chnlove can be pushed to a higher level. Through our unremitting effort, we believe that more and more gentlemen and find their happiness and true love in Chnlove.

Thanks again for your attention and kind support to our site. Chnlove will put all the strength in attaining the acknowledgement and recognition from more and more clients. If you need our assistance, we are always here for you.

Kind regards,
Sherry Chu
Chnlove Customer Care
........................................................................................................

Well, I wrote another letter back expressing my disappointment, and repeated the two simple questions I asked them in the previous letter. I am sorry to say, the reply was even worse than this. I have now decided to just cut my losses short and move on. I don't think there is any point of asking for a refund. `Oh, and about the girl in question, she wrote back yesterday, obviously after the agency got news that I am in communication with Chnlove, with frankly pathetic excuses saying that her father is seriously ill and she is going home to look after him, I am not convinced. I wrote back wishing her good luck and a speedy recovery for her father. This should be the end of this nonsense as I will be blocking her.

I have several copies of the same form letter they send it to everyone that has a problem They are not very smart I had them on the run for a little while but have gone ahead and am allowing them a false sense of security for the time being. Once my business is done well all I will be able to tell them is that I never break a promise, and I must say I made them several promises.
Best I can tell you brother you will get more help from the guys here than you will from chnlove, Chnlove must believe it is going to cost them money before they will do anything. You must attack the agency through chnlove and not let up on them not even for a day and you will see a result the agency I went after still is not being allowed to add new ladies to the site and the translator leo was fired and is hoping that I never come to china.
Just a matter of how much time you want to put into it . Im retired and have a lot of time on my hands as for ;leo the translator I will be in china in a few months. hehe
Jimmy Henson

David5o

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2009, 11:09:33 am »
Londoner,

What part of London are you from??

David......

Offline Londoner

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2009, 12:27:01 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='8913' dateline='1247929773'

Londoner,

What part of London are you from??

David......

East London, near Canary Wharf. What about you?

David5o

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2009, 01:47:01 pm »
Londoner,

Originally from south east, ...Peckham , .... Not very savoury now, so i'm told.. but havent lived in London for years now , moved to Essex when i was around 5 or 6. But still have loads of relatives in and around London, mainly around the Crystal palace /Dulwich areas...

David.....

Offline Londoner

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2009, 04:01:54 am »
I hope Willy is alright, there is a big typhoon in Zhuhai since yesterday. I am told everybody is staying indoors at the moment.

Offline Danny

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2009, 04:53:22 am »
Quote from: 'Londoner' pid='9018' dateline='1247990514'

I hope Willy is alright, there is a big typhoon in Zhuhai since yesterday. I am told everybody is staying indoors at the moment.

Well I got off the phone from my woman in Zhuhai just now, and she says it has been raining, but she didn't mention a typhoon. She went out shopping with her mother and one of their little traditions at the end of their shopping trips is to have their feet massaged. Man it would be good to be having my feet and legs massaged, over there, with the two of them. Eight weeks to go and that's where I'll be . . . alright!!!!!!!!

David5o

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2009, 06:28:18 am »
Londoner,

Don't worry, been through score's of typhoon 7 to 10s, in Hong kong, there more than use to them in that part of China, they get at least 3 a year and often more, of typhoon 3s. Everyone normally goes home from work at typhoon 3 warning,  Buses and trains stop, in HK the cross harbour tunnel was closed, the cross harbour and other ferry's stop.  It's just  precautionary measures.
We used to rub our hands together when Typhoon 3 warnings were broadcast..... another day off work. hahahaha!!  

Hong Kong has a warning system in place, and give a number indication to the severity from T1 through to T10+

David.....

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2009, 03:41:33 am »
Quote from: 'Londoner' pid='9018' dateline='1247990514'

Hi everyone

Think it was a bit windy in the night!!   I think it hit Hong Kong more than here.  But we were safely wrapped up in bed listening to the wind and rain - and it was great.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

David5o

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2009, 08:09:14 am »
Willy,

Too Much Information......   hahaha!!

David....