Author Topic: Alex, the happy fool  (Read 11191 times)

Vince G

RE: Alex, the happy fool
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2009, 03:19:25 pm »
It sounds good to me. It sounds very much like my lady and I. We continue to talk to each other this way (it is OUR home, etc). Recently I think I was tested? My lady said when we meet and maybe not like each other she will find a new GF for me? I said No, No, No! then I heard her giggle.

I think you have a keeper. Enjoy the time and the feelings of happiness.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2009, 04:18:44 pm »
As Vince said mate congrats I too think you have a keeper......

Martin

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2009, 05:53:01 pm »
Alex, fantastic news.  I wish you all the best with this new relationship.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I want to touch on some of what was said earlier.  While I am all for freedom of speech, I am also all for freedom of replies.

Now I read the posts, and I also thought they were aggressive in nature.  There were good points being made..but in a harsh kind of way in my opinion.  When people questioned these posts, they were stopped, citing that the author had a right to his opinion.  Absolutely...but with that same right of giving your opinion, comes the right of others to disagree with you.

Sorry i am late in getting this posted, but being at work doesn't let me post too often.

Alex...nobody here can tell you that you are falling in love too fast.  You know your relationship better than anyone.  You are also an adult, who is capable of making your own decisions, and accepting any repercussions.  We have had members claim love in much shorter time.  It is not for us to judge.

I, like others here, met our wives through chnlove, and after 6 months in my case, married the woman that I have fallen in love with.  We married on my first (and so far only) trip to China.  Was i wrong for doing this...or was it too fast?  I don't think so.  So again, I offer my congratulations, and wish you all the best.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2009, 06:44:43 pm »
Me too Alex Congratulations.  You know whatever happens we are here to support you.

On the other matter.  I agree with Martin 100%.  Nuff said.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.