Author Topic: calling cards China To US  (Read 1524 times)

Offline zook144

calling cards China To US
« on: April 22, 2009, 10:15:15 pm »
Hi guys. Wondered if you could tell me where to get a calling card to call from China to US. No  one I've talked to really understands what I am talking about including the translator. Or else I don't get what they are telling me.  What do I ask for and where can I get it.
Am in Shenyang now, things are interesting. Tell more later.
Don
The Journey Is The Destination

Offline China Shark

Re: calling cards China To US
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 12:45:56 am »
Vince is right, just buy a cheap cell phone and pay as you go. They sell them everywhere and they are cheap. Translator and girl should understand cell phone, everybody and thier brother has one here.
China Shark Mike :mrgreen:
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ed W

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 01:37:44 am »
i got calling cards in the US for the same purpose and the access number on the card doesnt work over here in China. I think I'll inquire with Xindi about this prepaid cell phone deal. Might be better all the way around.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 05:08:40 am »
Yep, I got a nice little China Mobile flip phone for 500RMB when there which came preloaded with 100RMB credit while over there, never needed top it up.
Used it to call home a couple of times too. Probably the easiest route to go down. Doest work here though, but will take it with me when I go back in June, really really handy to have a phone over there to keep in contact with your lady if you are out and about exploring.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.