Author Topic: Urumqi  (Read 9575 times)

Offline Norb Smith

RE: Urumqi
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2009, 03:50:40 pm »
Hajo, sure hope they get all this settled down as I know your getting real close to heading to meet your beautiful Vicki and with the way things are hope you have a safe and wonderful trip, with no complications with your visa and being able to get married in her home town, By the way Congrats to the both of you
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Offline Hajo

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2009, 04:00:31 pm »
Thanks Norb, in fact I think I could use the situation to my advantage. I might be easier to get visa for Vicky to get her back to Denmark. I am very optimistic for the time being :icon_cool:
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2009, 04:43:29 pm »
Do they have a fiancee visa that you can apply for for Denmark, that might be easier and then you could get married at home if things happen to flair up again, once they think they have everything quieted down and the army and such depart the area, Its just a thought if you havent thought about it
but you better get the floor fixed first dont want you stumbling over the threshold as you carry your bride into the house.........lol........:fi_lone_ranger:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 04:44:52 pm by Norb Smith »
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Offline Hajo

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2009, 11:13:36 pm »
Norb, I had the same thoughts about the fiancee visa. I have read a lot of regulations and rules about visa and taking the lady home. It could be done on a fiancee visa, but it would probably take more time as the Embassy. There is a bigger risk that they would send the application to Denmark. That would take more time then the 2 weeks I have. I could read the visa for spouses of Danes and Europeans living in Denmark that are returning from foreign countries have priority in the visa process. It does not state if one has to return from a longer stay in a foreign or from vacation. I hope that will make it a little easier for me.

Well for the whole, thats the one of the reasons why I am not so active in the forum at moment. There is a maintanance basement underneath the floor that makes the house pretty cold in winter. Though, I fill the basement with sand and insulation.
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Arnold

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2009, 02:16:02 am »
Boy Hajo , you sure throw some big Party's . I usually just have Pizza Boxes and empty Beer Bottle's all around , but a hole in the floor ? Wow ... some Dancing going on there , buddy .

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2009, 05:37:56 am »
Lol, Arnold, so funny! You must like to party hearty!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Hajo

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2009, 10:09:47 am »
Well Arnold, you now "Riverdance"? I tried it here, but I guess I had the wrong boots on, hehe.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2009, 10:54:22 am »
LOL you guy's....:icon_biggrin:

Offline Hajo

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2009, 10:25:30 pm »
As I said all communication into Urumqi and Xinjiang province is off from the outer world. But late yesterday I saw two mails in my inbox! I thought I was dreaming! Vicky has been sent to Beijing for some learning courses. Yahoooo!

Now we will be able to talk over the weekend and it is just 15 more days before I will arrive in Urumqi! Oh boy, I think we both will cry like teenagers when we finally meet! Vicky was afraid that I had finished the relationship because of that I haven't heard from her since the 7th of July. I didn't see her messages because I was working on the hole :icon_cheesygrin:

Wow, my feelings are completely stirred up know! I could hug the whole world because of happyness! And with a little bit of luck my visa will arrive today or tomorrow! Tonight, Vicky and I will have a very long talk!  :heart:

Arnold

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2009, 11:31:08 pm »
Great to hear Hajo , I can put myself in your place before and also now .... yippppy hi yaaaaah !!!!

Offline Hajo

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2009, 01:27:40 am »
Finally I could pick up my visa at the post office yesterday! As Vicky is staying in Beijing for the weekend we are able to chat. While chatting with Vicky she told me that they do not expect the Internet blocking to be removed before November this! Well, I cannot imagine how it would be to be without contact for several months!

Now it seems to me that everything has been planed by higher powers! If Vicky did not have had trust in me and we had not moved away from the agency so early, who knows how it would look like now! When we would still talk through the agency, we might not be able to communicate! What a horror scenario! Luckily Vicky told me several weeks ago that she wanted to go to Denmark with me right after my vacation. Therefore we have prepared a lot of things. Which shows now, to have been a good thing to do!

I will arrive in Urumqi on 1st of August. On the 2nd we will get the last papers translated and I will meet the family. On the 3rd of August we will get married and then we go to Beijing for the honeymoon! When arrived in Beijing we will apply for a tourist visa for Vicky! Hopefully she will get it. If she does, she will go to Denmark with me around the 15th of August. Then we will apply for resident permit in Denmark.

Another positive decision has been taken! We have decided to have one more child! For several years, I thought I would not, but there is something special that makes me feel very good about it, so I agreed! But it will not happen before her son has come to Denmark. I hope he will be able to come to Denmark in November or December. So if everything goes right, I will be father again next year! How does this woman do that? I am like butter in her hands!

Well, when it comes to my trip, I will not have the possibility to update my blog or the forum while in Urumqi! Only when I am in Beijing I should be able to make some updates. I expect to put the updates on the trip in both the forum and the blog. Well, 12 more days before take off!

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2009, 04:57:37 am »
Wow, your calendar has many crosses on it, don't you think so, Hajo? ^^
Reading your news lets me feel very happy for both of you, such many good news you are telling us :)

So, honeymoon in Beijing? Do you have any idea for good places and so on, to move there,with your future wife? :)
Hearing that you wish/want to be father again is also a very good thing, too, and I have to admit that your lovestory is really a beautiful one, thanks for sharing it with us :)

All I can do is waiting for your next update and readin' how all is evolving.
Actually, I'm sure you are counting the days before landing off to move there ^^'
- Let's Rock -

Offline Peter

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2009, 07:50:44 am »
Have a nice trip Hajo.. I hope that we will visit you in the future to see if the hole is fixed properly :icon_cheesygrin:
It is not more that the ferry from me to you
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Arnold

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2009, 10:38:05 am »
Well Hajo , we both have come a long way . From Ginger Bread to having a Baby between you and Vicky . Hope some day me and Qing will be in Germany and have a chance to meet you and Vicky and the new Family of your's half-way ( at the Kölner Dom ).

Offline Hajo

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2009, 03:57:15 pm »
Thanks guys!

Yes, it will be a very special vacation! Just 12 days left!

Peter, it will be a very big pleasure to welcome you and Tina here. It is only 1½ hour driveng from the ferry! We might come over to Sweden one day! We will see who visits first!

Arnold, that sounds like a good idea too! Vicky and I have been talking about visiting the Netherlands. Vicky loves the tulips!

I just stopped chatting with Vicky! She is in Beijing at the moment and has to return to Urumqi tomorrow. We will not be in contact until the 1st of August. It was not easy to stop the conversation. She told me that there is trouble in Urumqi again. That makes it not easier! I guess I will just be busy working until I leave Denmark! Then I think less of her, maybe! (I know, I fool myself).

I will keep you orientated whenever possible!