Author Topic: Urumqi  (Read 9574 times)

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
RE: Urumqi
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2009, 04:36:39 pm »
Congrats Hajo. I hope everything works out for you. Remember if you need any help I will be in Beijing from the 11th on.  Plus, Angels very very good friend is a retired Army nurse in Urumqi.  She will be in Beijing on the 23rd of July for about a month.  For our wedding.
So if there is any emergency we may have a way to get in touch with her.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Arnold

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2009, 09:36:15 pm »
Sarge JIM will put on his Brass and will fight through this uproar or nonsence . He will safe your Vicky , because he has his Angel by his side . There goes another Script to write .

Offline Hajo

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2009, 11:21:56 pm »
Thank you very much Jim!

I think it works out for us without problem. But it is always good to know that is somebody ready to help! We will return to Urumqi on August 10th because on the 11th it has been 3 years since Vicky's father died. That is a special traditional day where the family visits the grave. The day after Vicky's boy turns 12. So, there is no chance to stay in Beijing longer than the 10th. But maybe another time.

Arnold, I thought of writing a book too. But dropped the idea again. It not become more then booklet because everything happened so fast :icon_cheesygrin:
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.