Author Topic: Good stories  (Read 5173 times)

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
RE: Good stories
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 10:22:33 am »
Dinger, Now there is no sex in China love.  You know that.  This will be a pg 13. For language. on TV, no the real version for the movies, I want to direct it and yes there will be a number of "ladies". #1 on my list of course is Lucy Liu, She will be a nasty agency owner that I, the hero, will convert into a righteous owner who will fight against the evil cartel owners.  She will then take over all of China Love and make it the most respected marriage agency in the world. TADA.  Then Angelina can be made to look oriental.  I guess Ashley can be made up.  I have Angelina pegged as a nasty translator who will do anything for a buck, even adopt kids.   She is going to marry a good guy Agency owner and turn it more "profitable".  These are all subplots to our main story lines.

Mark Wahlberg for Shark, I think not bad
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Peter

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2009, 05:37:38 pm »
For you guys that doesn't already know this is coming through for me... The agency will make a advertisement about my wedding for the Female Channel :icon_cheesygrin:
We have already shot the first part and will shoot another tomorrow.. They had an interview with my Lady and will record our webcam tomorrow morning. As a part of the deal the agency will pay for our "small" Chinese wedding ( 80 people ). :icon_cheesygrin: All we have to pay for is the food...
80 people is for me quite a big Swedish wedding.. a small one is about 25 people
Have a look at the Female Channel later if you visit Changsha.
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline JimB

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2009, 05:53:13 pm »
Peter, I hope you tell them to look forward to our movie that will be coming out in 20**.  No really, that is good. Congrats. Brotha

Alain Delon as Sylvain
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 05:54:50 pm by JimB »

Martin

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 07:12:06 pm »
Peter...hopefully you will get a copy of it, and can post it here for the group to watch.

Arnold

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 01:25:59 am »
Ha ... Qing and I beat everybody to it . We did the TV show last August as planned , but were not allowed to mention it to anybody before it Aired . It was a Chnlove commercial on a chinese Intertainment Program . It was Aired in November last year for two weeks . They flew us frome Shanghai to ShangCha and put us up in a very nice Hotel and all the Meals were payed for . we both were very nervous at first of course , but  they helped us along real nicely . It was only a 10 minute's scene on an Hour program . Chnlove thought of it as a success to premote it's Company . No Money was exchanged though . Hence Qing know's Japanese , they might do a Jap . version for the Co . Will see .

Offline Peter

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2009, 03:29:16 am »
Arnold.. At least I get payed in a way for being a star :icon_cheesygrin:
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline JimB

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 09:29:02 am »
As long as we are doing film credits.  1993 Rose Bowl, Saturn Commercial, Yours truly.  If anyone went to a car show in 1992/93, I was in the life size poster of the Security car at the Saturn Booth. 2 years of magazine ads, Back cover of Life Magazine November 1992 and the biggie, in the film Roger and Me, GM Building, my back in the security booth.  I did get paid for everything except the film.  They did give me a SAG card for the TV commercial, but had to give it up when I did not get any other roles within 24 months. I did NOT get to vote for the Oscars. LOL.
The IRS tried to tax me twice on the TV Commercial.  Took me almost a year to straighten it out.

Vince G

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 09:46:31 am »
Jim which commercial is it? Might be able to find it on Youtube? and then laugh.

Offline JimB

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2009, 09:49:53 am »
Saturn commercial

Vince G

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2009, 09:58:07 am »
lol I know it was a Saturn Commercial but the theme. Like there's the one where the daughter goes with the father to buy it?

Offline JimB

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2009, 10:24:30 am »
It was funny, I did so bad the first time, they had to come back and shoot again, of course they told me they had loused up the actual film.  But I could tell.  You want the "talent" to have confidence in themselves.
I actually just looked at the trailer for Roger and Me, but they did not have the scene in it.  They had before me and after me but not me.  I am crushed.
I have a copy of the commercial somewhere.  I guess I could post it to youtube.  Take me some time to even find it, but i guess it could be done.  The whole experience was funny.  They put my wife and I up in this big suite 30 miles away from the shoot, I lived less than 15 miles from the shoot.  Of course you draw a crowd while filming.  During a break I had a lady come up to me and ask what we were doing, I told her we were the second camera company for Lethal Weapon and i was Mel Gibsons stand in. She looked like she didnt believe me for some reason.  While driving the car during filming, they had the doors off, the trunk off and I had a 4 inch hole that I could see through the windshield.  The rest was cameras. The sound man was strapped in the trunk.   I had never been looked at so close in my life. Real interesting experience.  During filming you are the "talent" you could get anything you wanted.  Drink, eat, fans, didnt matter what.  They treated you like a king. You had your own makeup person, wardrobe person/ gofer.  But once done it was , "Bye" and you were left alone.  3 days to shoot a 30 second commercial.  You shoot it about 20 different ways.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2009, 10:52:05 am »
Malboro Cigarette ad was the guy leading the string of horse onto the gallops...
Braveheart 'mixture of scenes including battles'...Done at Stirling.
Loch Ness 'mixture of scenes'...Done at Loch Awe near Loch Ness.
Rob Roy 'mixture of scenes'...Done in the Highlands.
Trainspotting 'Bingo Hall scene' with his parent...Done in a Glasgow hotel.

TV work includes 'Talk shows, Game shows, Airline at Xmas, Channel 5 racing, BBc 1 and ITV 1 racing days'
Stars worked with:
Liam Neisson, Mel Gibson, Ewan MacGregor, Paul O'Grady (Lily Savage) Britt Ekland, Shaun Williamson, and many British and Australian television celebrities....

<<<

Offline JimB

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2009, 12:17:12 pm »
The theme was 100,000 miles in one year and never left town.
Now Britt Ecklnd.  Love the movie braveheart.  I bow to the King.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:37:19 pm by JimB »