Author Topic: China again, September - October  (Read 72029 times)

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
China again, September - October
« on: July 09, 2009, 05:30:04 pm »
Well..
Whatever happens, there's no way to be a dead's man, hurting himself with any shots of vodka and anything else to drink...
(in fact I have just water and some alcohol at home but no need to drink :) )

So....

I know that Arnold made me dreaming about the Great Wall, when I saw his pictures from there.
So, in September, I wish to go to Beijing.
For any other reasons, I would like to go to Shangaï, too.
Maybe.. I say, maybe... will I go back in Chongqing, for sure, I have any contacts at the Hilton Hotel who would be glad to see me again. A guy who's working there told me he know some friends who he could eventually introduce...

I know that maybe all is lost... and so...
I'm still alive.

Anyway, I will be there since :
19/09/09 up to 03/10/09

Maybe will I go there and proceed like that :
Chongqing, Shangaï, then Beijing. I will see for it.
I will try to have any contacts for all those 3 cities when I will have to move there, so, it would anyway be a good thing.
- Let's Rock -

Offline Hajo

RE: China again, September - October
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 12:04:19 am »
That is the right attitude, Sylvain! Live goes on, no matter what happens! Nobody knows what is going to happen next. Just take the experiences from the last relationship and move on. Good luck!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:04:41 am by Hajo »
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Arnold

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 01:08:39 am »
Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='7846' dateline='1247175004'

Anyway, I will be there since :
19/09/09 up to 03/10/09
Maybe will I go there and proceed like that :
Chongqing, Shangaï, then Beijing. I will see for it.
I will try to have any contacts for all those 3 cities when I will have to move there, so, it would anyway be a good thing.

Sly ,
can I recommend for you to Go to Beijing first , Shanghai second and only if there is time left Chongqing . Why ? If you go back to Chongqing , it will bring you back to not so good memories and I would stay away from there . Only go there if you MUST .
Just a hopefully good advice ?

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 01:50:13 am »
Well, Arnold, as I think, for sure, there were too many things in Chongqing, and that's why I hesitate to go back there...
But I found via the scanner a nice lady. I just sent a cupid notes, I'll see what to do later.
I also have any contacts at the Hilton Hotel, so, I would not be "so lost" :)

About Shangaï, I may will have 2 contacts (with 2 ladies, so :D), and that's why I say that I will go there.
I have checked distance and many other things.

Finally, about Beijing, I am lookin' for any contacts there, too. As I said, I have nothing to loose to move to those cities :)  and that would really be good for me, too :)
As I would think, "go ahead, don't stop".

So, I will see next week how things will "evolve" about the ladies I contacted, and then, checking for planes and seeing where they will land first (If I have to go to Shangaï, will it be direct or will I have to go first at Beijing)... so, that's why I will look about all of it :)

I would say too, that even if for Chongqing, I would go there, I will probably not think about Ting if I'd have to see any other lady...
and I would say...
Just look at that profile, which makes me "hesitate" : P202970
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 02:02:58 am »
Wow ... wow , Sly ... are you sure you can handle Her ? She is not very shy showing what she has to offer . But be very ( Very ) careful on this one , it looks like a nice Bait  with the large HOOK behind her back . I mean , I see what you see ... why not ... if it's not to late and 100 other Guy's are all over her already . But you never know ? You wouldn't like her Granny , she is also looking .

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 12:26:39 pm »
Arnold, for sure, I am really "restrictive" when looking for someone... but if the lady isn't a bit nice, it won't help me... ^^
I'll see what to do on next week about that, in fact.
- Let's Rock -

Offline Danny

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 06:01:22 pm »
Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='7876' dateline='1247205013'

Wow! It's really in your face, isn't it? That's a really beautiful woman. There's something about dressing that way that just doesn't sit right with me. The Chinese women I know and respect, none of them dress anything like this. I just would never dream of writing to someone who dressed like this.

Offline Skip

• Foreign Explorer
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 06:30:34 pm »
Quote from: 'Danny' pid='7960' dateline='1247263282'

Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='7876' dateline='1247205013'

Wow! It's really in your face, isn't it? That's a really beautiful woman. There's something about dressing that way that just doesn't sit right with me. The Chinese women I know and respect, none of them dress anything like this. I just would never dream of writing to someone who dressed like this.

Well, as a boob man, I want to know what's wrong with having it, "in your face"?  Seems perfectly natural to me.  I am a fruit inspector:  God made them, I was created to enjoy them.  Right Vince?
Skip

Martin

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 07:47:02 pm »
I gotta go with Skip on that one.

Vince G

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 11:46:35 pm »
Amazing what the right bra will do. Take it off and it goes down like the TiTantic.

Offline Tiztom

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 12:58:44 am »
Read the bloody profile, is she a graphic designer or a bloody dancing actress/teacher.................STAY AWAY FROM CHONGQING AND THE WOMEN THERE.
No matter which hotel you go to you will make friends with the staff & think you have great contacts....It's their job, but rest assured they will forget you a week later when the next 400 people that they have also made friends with have gone through.

Vince G

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2009, 01:07:03 am »
Tom it's possible they read "dancing actress" and the list said "Artist" and they used that. Wouldn't be the first time the profile was incorrect.

Offline Danny

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 03:52:13 am »
Quote from: 'Tiztom' pid='7999' dateline='1247288324'

Read the bloody profile, is she a graphic designer or a bloody dancing actress/teacher.................STAY AWAY FROM CHONGQING AND THE WOMEN THERE.
No matter which hotel you go to you will make friends with the staff & think you have great contacts....It's their job, but rest assured they will forget you a week later when the next 400 people that they have also made friends with have gone through.

Tiztom, I am wondering about you at the moment. You seem pretty grumpy at the moment. What's going on with you?

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2009, 04:00:16 am »
Danny , don't be to hard on Tiztom , he already has the problem of living in W.A .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Danny

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 04:04:59 am »
Robert, no I wasn't complaining, so I wasn't being hard on him. I just wanted to see if he wanted to talk about it. I live with a teenage daughter. Nothing anyones going to do here is going to teach me anything new about grumpiness *laughs*