Author Topic: My Planned Trip to Wuzhou in 2012  (Read 7942 times)

Offline steveo_evil

Re: My Planned Trip to Wuzhou in 2012
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2012, 09:17:44 pm »
haha that's probably right neil brains tend to be in peoples scrotum these days. as for the incident he swerved right into us and we didn't have time to move. I was sitting right at the back and got thrown into one of those guard rails they have on the boat. some bruises and some other wounds. should be better in 6 weeks or so.

Offline steveo_evil

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 01:46:06 pm »
Update:

Spent 10 days in Wuzhou with my lovely lady  it was a very "Unique experience". From my lady not being at the airport, To finally setting my eyes on her, Almost being mugged on the street, the groups of young chinese wanting to know where I was from and spending time with her family.

After 10 days with her I realised that it wasn't going to work and decided to not waste any more of our time. We just didn't really match each other like I had thought. To put things into perspective she was a very jealous and controlling woman who didn't like for me to talk to people or be walking around town by myself, Most of all she was expecting to be married and pregnant within 2 months which was way to much of a push in the wrong direction.

I really had an awesome time in china, It was great spending time with the people I met. certainly will go there again soon enough.

A really special thanks to everyone who helped with information.
peace out

Arnold

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2012, 03:40:10 pm »

To put things into perspective she was a very jealous and controlling woman who didn't like for me to talk to people or be walking around town by myself, Most of all she was expecting to be married and pregnant within 2 months which was way to much of a push in the wrong direction.

I really had an awesome time in china, It was great spending time with the people I met. certainly will go there again soon enough.

Jealous and Controlling right from the start = NOT good!
Marry me and get me Pregnant all in two months = NOT good!

That you like it in China anyway and planning to go back = Great!

Better luck next time =  :)

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 01:38:23 am »
Sorry that it did not work out for you this time , do not know how far out of Brisbane you are , but go a hunting around for some Mandarin lessons as there are probably 1000 plus young ladies of your age group going to uni's up there down here we have about 20= working for us part time and 9 out of 10 are very , very lovely young ladies , and as a swap you can teach them English .
 If you are not on QQ already register there , noting where you are and that you are looking to learn Chinese and in turn teach english , and vett any person looking at you , you can then get to know a person on your turf and maybe if you click go to China with them at a time to suit , it has worked down here for a few couples although we gave a helping push ha ha , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline steveo_evil

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2012, 12:01:11 pm »
Sorry that it did not work out for you this time , do not know how far out of Brisbane you are , but go a hunting around for some Mandarin lessons as there are probably 1000 plus young ladies of your age group going to uni's up there down here we have about 20= working for us part time and 9 out of 10 are very , very lovely young ladies , and as a swap you can teach them English .
 If you are not on QQ already register there , noting where you are and that you are looking to learn Chinese and in turn teach english , and vett any person looking at you , you can then get to know a person on your turf and maybe if you click go to China with them at a time to suit , it has worked down here for a few couples although we gave a helping push ha ha , regards Sujuan and Robert .

Hi Robert, I am actually 10 minutes away from brisbane city by train so quite close in fact (Live near chermside) :). I have used qq for about 5 months now and have some very active friends. usually I will get them to teach me 3 words at a time and in return give them english lessons via webcam or mic chat.  next time I will probably go and meet them as most are studying I can do a city tour of temples during early hours and can meet them later on. I am not in a big rush but rest assured I will find someone