Author Topic: Regular forums  (Read 4504 times)

Offline Agarn

RE: Regular forums
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 08:50:26 am »
There are 2 Leo`s there, 1 is ok the other is a complete loser, his posts are usualy followed by english David ripping the piss from him, funny to read

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 09:22:21 am »
Yeah just been on there that leo guy what can you say but oh dear.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Danny

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 10:12:31 am »
Quote from: 'victor-hills' pid='8040' dateline='1247318541'

My favourite Leo quote is when he claimed he was a "9-11 vet", on the basis that he was in the military during 9-11.

After being mercilessly ridiculed for page after page he wrote, "I guess what I was saying is I think I deserve more respect here than what is currently given. A lot of posters here deserve more respect than what is given. I expect to be flamed anyway, so why explain it more?"

I really do feel sorry for the guy.

Vince G

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 10:33:56 am »
I just posted over there about that (911) it pissed me off some. I'm not sure they will post it though?

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2009, 11:51:09 am »
Quote from: 'Danny' pid='8046' dateline='1247321551'

Quote from: 'victor-hills' pid='8040' dateline='1247318541'

My favourite Leo quote is when he claimed he was a "9-11 vet", on the basis that he was in the military during 9-11.

After being mercilessly ridiculed for page after page he wrote, "I guess what I was saying is I think I deserve more respect here than what is currently given. A lot of posters here deserve more respect than what is given. I expect to be flamed anyway, so why explain it more?"

I really do feel sorry for the guy.

I was over there and saw that, I'm sorry I cant tell if the guy is really that stupid or if he really is just stirring things up for his his own amusement I mean if he is it's a great act. But probably not an act. Napoleon  Dynamite  thats him. Imagine a video of him trying to talk with a beautiful chinese woman for the 1st time with no translator could be some great comedy.

Like a guy that thinks he knows a lot about medicine because his dad is a janitor at a hospital.
Jimmy Henson

Offline China Shark

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2009, 12:05:49 pm »
I have to say it was a thoroughly amusing thread to say the least. Then David stepped in and started to stomp a mudhole in him. It was so off the wall even the man with a thousand word posts was at a loss for words. Jimmie's description of him actually sounds like a decent script. Years ago when I was in college I was toying around with screenwriting, maybe this is my big break. Promise Jimmy if it get's sold I'll cut you in on it. To be honest guys he really belongs with the rest of us dreamers here, he's our Forest Gump so to speak, run Leo run Leo. He probaly leads a great life because he is so oblivious to reality. I'de actually lay down some sawbucks that if he's is somewhat goodlooking that his idiot charm would actually be quite effective with a traditional Chinese women. You wait he'll hook one of the smokin' hotties everybody is trying to finesse. At least with an idiot she can trust him 100%, think about it? Funny thing is I really like his persistence, he might actually do it and succeed. Never doubt determination when a woman's involved.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Vince G

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2009, 03:43:12 pm »
Quote from: 'Jimmy' pid='8055' dateline='1247327469'

Like a guy that thinks he knows a lot about medicine because his dad is a janitor at a hospital.

Jim LMAO, wish you said this sooner I would have used it in the post I wrote there.

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2009, 02:02:26 pm »
Problem for you Mike is you may not get a chance to meet the guy he is one of those guys looking for a way to get his girl to come to him he doesnt want to make a trip to china.
If I could afford it I would try and go every few months just to go sounds like a great place.
And now that I think of it if you read Leos post about going to China it kind of looks like he thinks when you go to visit your girl that you cant come back is what makes it funny.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 02:08:39 pm by Jimmy »
Jimmy Henson

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2009, 08:24:13 pm »
Haha, i just read some posts there, the David and Leo show, what a comedy double act!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline China Shark

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2009, 06:25:02 am »
Jimmy, you mean I can't come back to America????? Boy, my family is gonna be pissed.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!