Author Topic: Andreas's Trip to Zhuhai  (Read 10996 times)

Arnold

RE: Andreas's Trip to Zhuhai
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2009, 10:08:03 am »
Danny , never say you don't deserve a Woman like this . We all do , we just need to give back what we receive . That's where all the problems start . Selfish People will get what they deserve , good People like in our Brotherhood will get the equal of their Character , when the time is right .
What a lovely letter Danny , I would frame this one and whenever in doubt ... look at it . It that does not fix it , nothing will .

Offline Bob

« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2009, 09:10:51 pm »
Andrea , CONGRATULATION , I wish you and your wife all the best. It is really nice to hear that everything worked out for the best in the end, you found your soul mate. Please keep us updated.

Danny, I have felt some of the same things as you have, and I am sure many others here ( the BROTHERS) have also. There where times when I would also not feel appreciated or felt that she just didn't give a damn. I am a easy going guy and do not easily get upset, but sometimes my lady would do things that I felt where not normal for someone who is supposedly "in love" or does in a relationship.  I will admit it, I have gone through my share of difficult emotional times, sometimes I just felt like giving up ! But I didn't, because I couldn't, this women has captured my heart like no other women has ever done, I was seriously and deeply in love with her. Sure we had our ups and downs but everything is working out, because of our commitment and love for each other. I am now happily married to my lady, this September we will be celebrating our one year of marriage. Danny I hope everything works out for you and your lady. If not, then there are other many good,wonderful,beautiful ladies in China.

To all my fellow brothers. This may be a little of topic but,..... Lets face it, everyone of us guys here are doing something that others just do not fully understand, our family members, our friends and co-workers just don't understand why we have chosen this path. In the beginning the questions they all have asked us,,"why do you seek a Chinese women"?,,,"what!, you are going to China!!are you nuts!!" " don't do it, she just wants a green card!"  we all have heard this type of stupid responses from them all and more.   But I know this, we have the courage that they do not have, we will go that extra mile to seek that special women. We have all had our share of ups and downs but we know the long journey is well worth it.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 09:26:07 pm by Bob »

Offline Andreas

« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2009, 02:04:16 am »
Quote from: 'Bob' pid='10174' dateline='1248829851'

Andrea , CONGRATULATION , I wish you and your wife all the best. It is really nice to hear that everything worked out for the best in the end, you found your soul mate. Please keep us updated.

To all my fellow brothers. This may be a little of topic but,..... Lets face it, everyone of us guys here are doing something that others just do not fully understand, our family members, our friends and co-workers just don't understand why we have chosen this path. In the beginning the questions they all have asked us,,"why do you seek a Chinese women"?,,,"what!, you are going to China!!are you nuts!!" " don't do it, she just wants a green card!"  we all have heard this type of stupid responses from them all and more.   But I know this, we have the courage that they do not have, we will go that extra mile to seek that special women. We have all had our share of ups and downs but we know the long journey is well worth it.

Hi Bob, thanx dude. Ting is not my wife (yet), we are engaged since Juli 19th. But I think marriage will be soon, first I will meet her family in Hubei, guess that will be very exciting for me ... oh my ..

My plans are that I will travel to Zhuhai to be there at Aug 26. My B-day will be Aug 27, Ting wanted to celebrate that b-day with me, so I will travel early enough to Zhuhai to make that wish true.

So don't worry, I will continue that thread and keep yall posted how I perform :-))

Bob, my 2 cents to your last passage: I had no funny questions about the how and why a chinese girlfriend / future wife here in europe. All my friends congratulated and are happy for me, my family is happy and Ting is very welcome to her second future home. Even though it is my personal business with what girl I fall in love with. I was raised open minded. My mom took me back in the days all over the world (she is a designer and traveled a lot) and therefore I met all kinds of people and many different cultures up to today.
I never was in such deep love as it is with Ting. Maybe I am more mature nowadays and feel it a bit different. I feel so comfortable with her and feel her so intensive in my heart that I sometimes think it is my first real love. So whoever asks me why a chinese wife or whatever, my respond is: cause I looked out for the very special one, seeked her 20 years and finally found
her. I think it is a big win to have also that culture difference, it makes life colorful and this is what I want, always trying to advance myself. And for Ting it is the same. She meets the european culture and I will show her everything.
Funny is, chinse love stories seem to cross my life over here every day. I found out that a customer of mines has a girlfriend from china. She lives in Cologne and it is also a fresh love for them. He will travel with her to see her family in china. So there must be something about the chinese angels, right?

Andreas!

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2009, 04:30:16 am »
Andreas

I will be expecting to see you around your birthday maybe just after.  I will be travelling to UK next week but will be there only one week then back to Zhuhai.

I will catch up with you then - only in daytime as I will not keep yopu from Ting in the evenings.   Do you have a cell phone number in China?
I send my best wishes to Ting and wish her well if she is to learn two new languages German ands English!!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Andreas

« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2009, 05:54:30 am »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='10200' dateline='1248856216'

Andreas

I will be expecting to see you around your birthday maybe just after.  I will be travelling to UK next week but will be there only one week then back to Zhuhai.

I will catch up with you then - only in daytime as I will not keep yopu from Ting in the evenings.   Do you have a cell phone number in China?
I send my best wishes to Ting and wish her well if she is to learn two new languages German ands English!!

Willy

Willy,
no doubt we will meet when I come back to Zhuhai. I still have your cell digits in my book.
I do not have a chinese phone yet but will have to get one asap when I am there, also need to be reachable by my company partners / business, like I said, I also need to work while in Zhuhai. I'll let you know then. Maybe there's some kind of prepaid mobile phones like we got in the West.
Yes, Ting is going to english classes, I think 3 or 4 times a week. I will decide with her and see when it is best to learn for her german. I started to study mandarin, just received my first 3 month mandarin class package from the Hamburg academy for languages ... Want to be at least a little prepared to meet her parents and say some nices phrases:-) . The whole course will be 9 month, but I am positive with the help from Ting I will get it managed.
Thanks for the wishes to Ting, I'll tell her tonite when I meet her on qq.

Andreas!

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2009, 11:46:01 am »
My experience with a phone bought in China is that I have no idea how it works  and what it is telling me.

I bought a  cell phone in UK and had it unlocked and just put in a Chinese sim card here - that way there is no mystery to it as everything is in English.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Andreas

« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2009, 11:56:32 am »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='10219' dateline='1248882361'

My experience with a phone bought in China is that I have no idea how it works  and what it is telling me.

I bought a  cell phone in UK and had it unlocked and just put in a Chinese sim card here - that way there is no mystery to it as everything is in English.

Willy

This is what I do, I have my old motorola krazr phone that I do not use anymore. I will use that one for china and get me a SIM card.

Andreas!