Author Topic: My story so far...To be continued...  (Read 23005 times)

Scottish_Rob

My story so far...To be continued...
« on: July 11, 2009, 08:14:55 am »
Sorry guy's this is quite a long read!!!

Dear Robert...November 30th 08
Life is very wonderful, isn't it? You and I have such a long distance between us, but here, now, you found me on this magical website, thank you for your sweet cupid. I am so happy to get to know you today and I promise you will never regret reading my profile,

Hello dear Rob...December 24th 08
I hope you don't mind I call you in this way, It's so nice that I got your letter, thank you for all of your kind words on me, I am looking for a serious relationship that leads to a marriage, I heard many things about how honest and gentle western man is ,so I came here to find me a good western man, I want to make my dream come true, so will you try to be this special man for me? I know we are far far away, but I think if we have love and we can share everything together with honest, we will build a nice and strong relationship, and the distance won't be a big problem, even the languange won't be a huge deal, love will tell us how to read each other's mind. What do you think?

My love rob...February 14th 09
Happy valentine's day! I love to be there to be with you on this special day, my love, I am shouting ¡° I love you ¡° Loudly to you now, can you hear me in UK ?

My dearest Rob,...March 12th 09
You are so naughty, baby. Next time I'll spank you heavily to see whether you've been asleep or not?, Only a joke, honey, I even can't love you more.
Without the true you, baby, your letters are the best medicine for me, so try to write everything about you to me, so that I can know you completely, from which I may get some comfort and the love from the bottom of your heart.

My sweetest Rob...April 18th 09
Now I know why I had such a sweet dreams last night, it' s you who give me such a sweet dream. Darling, I find I love you more and more, too much to express only by word. Lao gong, wo hen hao, xie xie ni. Lao gong, just know I hear a voice saying I love you lao po. It that your voice???? It must be, just now a smile came to my face without any reason. Lao gong, how happy am I, I can feel your love even in such a long distance. Lao gong, it must be that God heard our prey, God had made us one some time. Hehe

Qin ai de lao gong Rob...May 22nd 09
I miss you, it is raining outside. These days, it always rains. It isn't cold but I still want to cuddle with you in the coach to get warmth. I love you so much that I hope to be with you every minute and every second. Laogong , wo ai ni. Can you hear my voice? Can you feel my heart? I need you.
Only you can make me the happiest woman in the world, only you are the man whom I want to make the happiest.

My darling Laogong Rob...June 18th 09
It has so difficult to face the days without receiving letters from you, you taken my heart and my soul with you, Rob, I love you and this emotions is very strong in my heart that casued me cry for not being with you right now , My missing has crossed the oceans and rivers, I hope you felt them and I hope they keep you beloved and happy !

My darling darling Laogong...July 11th 09
Laogong, it seemed we could always reach an agreement always, sweetheat, I have heard that " Truth and love are two of the most powerful things in the world, and when they both go together they can not easily be withstood ", I believe we have the same desire in our heart, that is to make our love grows with each other's coming and go, the words are the best way for us to get to know each other and make love grows before we meet in person finally, sweetheart , I may be not a perfect woman, but I will always be a godo wife to you !  

Hi Guy's thanks for reading all of the above replies that I have received (just a small selection)  I wanted to put these on here to 'show' my journey from start til present.  When I first started on Chnlove, I did it mainly to build my confidence up and just talk to a lady from another continent...I know how easy it is for some people to fall in love so easy hehe I am one of them, but I was determined I am not going to be hurt by another woman, as I had been married for 26 years and she left me for my best mates brother in law...So I was not going to get hurt again.

On getting to know Kathy/Keren I decided 'What the hell' I will take a chance to get to know more about her and her culture.  Well after 6 months I think that I had got to know her better, and decided to take a leap of faith, I asked her to marry me, here was her answer "I love to register with you on the second day you arrive, and honey , do you want a big wedding reception or a small one ? I think there are at least 20 people to invite in our wedding reception ".  She know my financial position, and is NOT one of the scammer's I believe that only wants money or wants out of the country, I have told her that I am going to live there and teach... So I have fallen madly in love with this lady, and from her opening reply 'I have not' regretted getting to know her, she has kept her promise....

So that's it guy's I AM going to get my feet wet again the 'big day' will be on 18th November 09, almost one year since we first got in contact with each other, so if any member is in Qingdao on that 'special' day then you are more than welcome to 'come' along to the reception.....
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 08:17:13 am by Scottish_Rob »

Offline Chong

RE: My story so far...To be continued...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 08:35:34 am »
Dear Haggis Boy ... July 11th 09

Congratulations. Take care of Keren ... or else the brotherhood will take you into an alley and kick your Scottish ass like a Celtic football. :icon_cheesygrin:  Thanks for her pics. We prefer to see her than your mug shot.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 08:37:25 am by Chong »

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 08:51:27 am »
Gee, you found someone too good for you.  (Just like the rest of us).  Congratulations.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Danny

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 08:57:00 am »
You would have to have a heart of stone not to fall hopelessly in love with such a woman. Such a beauty and such kind and loving words. You take the best of care of her! Congratulations!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 06:46:58 pm by Danny »

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 09:19:41 am »
Rob Congratulations mate she sounds and look lovely all the best to both of you cheers.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Vince G

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 09:26:18 am »
Telling you straight and no joking, You deserve it. You deserve the happiness it will be. :icon_cool:

Offline China Shark

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 12:14:28 pm »
Rob, you the man. Wish you and your lady all the happiness, you both deserve it. If there is any possibility of making it there to see both I'll be there. Great to hear guys are finding thier soulmates. If I can't make the reception I promise eventually I'll take time off to visit you either by myself or with my current girlfriend. All the best brother.:icon_confused:
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Peter

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 12:59:37 pm »
Rob... I found out that a small Chinese wedding is 80 people :icon_cheesygrin: Congratulations !!!!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 01:00:06 pm by Peter »
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline Ed W

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2009, 01:18:26 pm »
if that's small Peter, then mine was miniscule. 20 total.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline Philip

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 06:09:01 pm »
Congratulations Rob,
don't forget to update yourself in the 'Who's Your Mate?' thread. Us UK guys are moving up the board to join the Yanks and Canucks!
All my best wishes go with you and your lovely wife-to-be,
Alex

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 11:10:20 pm »
Rob, man you are very lucky to have some one that beautiful fall for you, good luck and best wishes.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2009, 05:07:15 am »
Quote from: 'Chong' pid='8031' dateline='1247315734'
Dear Haggis Boy ... July 11th 09

Congratulations. Take care of Keren ... or else the brotherhood will take you into an alley and kick your Scottish ass like a Celtic football. :icon_cheesygrin:  Thanks for her pics. We prefer to see her than your mug shot.

HeHe Haggis Boy (lol) thanks mate I intend taking care of Keren don't you worry.:icon_biggrin:

Thanks very much guy's for all your comments, yes I am a Lucky B mate, Yes mike they do seem to have those qualities...

Shark thanks man, failing you being there, we could come to yours, we will sort out all this at a later date, buddy.

Vince thank you for your kind opinion...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 05:12:12 am by Scottish_Rob »

Offline Nad

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2009, 07:13:10 am »
Hi Rob,
Congratulations on finding your soul mate. I wish you all the best for your marriage and move to China.
The posting of your letters have some similiar heart felt messages that my fiancee has sent to me. After reading your messages,this helps me to believe in the future even more.
All the best from
Alan and Qen.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2009, 07:25:36 am »
He, Rob, just to say "congrats" ! ^^
It seems your next trip will be very nice. Oh... If ever you would be very hungry... don't look for any forks and knives, but better eat "your love" with chopsticks, as it seems it is useful over there :D
(kidding)
I wish you all the best, and wish to hear news from you soon ;)
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2009, 10:19:47 am »
Bob , as I see from your lovely Lady's reply's , you play a lot less Golf now . Who has time for that or even concentrate thinking about a most wonderful Woman you ever met .
Darn , I can't wait for you to finally meet Keren and the sparks fly .