Author Topic: Changsha again  (Read 14955 times)

Offline Peter

RE: Changsha again
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2009, 02:46:11 pm »
I would like to see those Dumplings :icon_cheesygrin:
Now I am back home again and it is time to do some kind of summary of my 3 weeks in Changsha...
The first and most important thing is that I got married to the woman I love.... The purpose of the trip is for filled...
The second is that I finally could visit Zhanjiajie and Funhuang (Phoenix Town) as a honeymoon trip....
For the third is that we started the work with the documents that have to be done to get Tina and her daughter to Sweden...

One funny thing happend on my last day. We got out to buy a shirt for my father in a big shop just beside where we lived. We picked out the shirt and Tina went to pay for it. When she came back she was laughing. As soon as we got out of the store she told me that the woman who was a cashier in the shop had recognized us when we came into the shop. When Tina payed for the shirt the woman couldn't hold back the question and asked Tina if we where the couple she had seem on the TV. Tina said that we where and the woman got excited and told my wife what a wonderful marriage it had been. I couldn't hold back my laugh and we laughed about this for 5 minutes outside the shop. People that came by looked at us like we where crazy... For me it seems that we had not only the 80 people in the restaurant at the wedding.. more like half of China was at the wedding..That is what I call a big wedding. :icon_cheesygrin:

Now it is time for get some sleep. It is only half past 8 in the evening but I am tired from the journey. It took 27 hours door to door. I manage to get about 6 hours sleep on the plane from Hong Kong to London. We was almost struck by the typhoon before we took off in Hong Kong.  The warning level was 8 and this is quite high. The plane from Changsha got in some heavy wind when we got close to Hong Kong but the landing was without any problems. The last 10 minutes was quite bumpy and I even heard someone screaming back in the plane. When I got out of the plane and into the bus it was raining heavy so most of us got quite wet. I had 3 kg of Puh Er tea in my backpack so it could have been a very big cup of tea it it got wet... :icon_cheesygrin:
I will maybe start another thread about getting my wife to Sweden but this will be a later issue... Thanks to all of my brothers for the replies in the thread..
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

David5o

« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2009, 06:03:21 pm »
Peter,

That sounds like a killer of a trip home for you, Get some sleep mate.... as much as you can take in!!  haha!! And yes Typhon 8 is a s very heavy storm, i dare say Hong Kong was shut down by the time you arrived there. Everyone goes home at Typhoon 3 and public transport stops..... Including the underground (MTR)

So when do we get to see this professional Video then??

David....

Offline Peter

« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2009, 01:28:50 am »
As soon as I found out how to distribute it. It is a large mpg movie 1,44 GB...

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2009, 02:52:34 am »
Peter, hearing a typhoon level 8 and that you were on a plane not so far away from it, just let me understand why you could hear someone screaming in the plane...

I then would imagine the tragedy about the plane in the ocean, and your bagpack, full of tea, which would then be in the ocean.
Then, looking around you, findind someone close to you, and singing :

"Tea, for two...
and two, for tea"...
:D
- Let's Rock -

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2009, 06:09:08 am »
Sly you are nuts....lol

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2009, 06:46:33 am »
I just thought it could make someone laugh, even a bit :D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 06:53:31 am by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Offline Peter

« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2009, 10:58:46 am »
That was a good on Sylvain... Feeding the sharks in the ocean with Chinese Puh Er tea... :icon_cheesygrin: