Author Topic: Feelings  (Read 5313 times)

Arnold

RE: Feelings
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 07:00:59 pm »
Sorry to hear this Victor , here in Calif . it's getting so bad ... would just love to move to Shanghai . But I'm not Teaching English material . The Car repair Business is pretty lousy and of course nobody has any Money to maintain or fix there Car's unless they really have to . We see many People coming to our Shop asking for work . It's awful to see , especially with a Family to feed .

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2009, 07:29:33 pm »
Yes now what your saying sly.Arnold seems we have someting in common i repair cars allso but the body side of things you know fill paint cars,not sure if you have guys over there do the same thing as i did i was moble go to there house and do the spray jobs there loved meeting diffrent sorts of peeps miss all that oh well.Omg im sorry sly we are doing it agen did not mean to side track what you was saying m8 sorry ;)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 07:33:17 pm by victor-hills »
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2009, 08:09:06 pm »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='8260' dateline='1247430009'

Quote from: 'victor-hills' pid='8254' dateline='1247427238'

Wow arnold she looks fab.

As I speak , she is still available (41 year's old ) If you or know anybody , I give you her ID # and also know our Translator's E-Mail . So it's all real . Very sweet Woman , never been Married and no kids .

Me pick me  Me Me Pick Me
Jimmy Henson

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2009, 08:04:32 am »
I just gonna think that my thread will finish to be as a Dating Agency over here :D
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2009, 09:24:27 am »
now .. now Sly , have some feeling's here .:icon_cheesygrin:
You do get some of the benefit's , if it work's out .:angel:

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2009, 09:36:54 am »
Arnold, ok.. if It works out, I wish you send me some crystal chopsticks, are you ok? ^^'
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2009, 09:45:29 am »
For sure !!!

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2009, 09:47:16 am »
Well.. if ever it would really work, I will stop playing with those chopsticks as it would be as any Majorette's Rods ^^
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 09:47:41 am by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Offline China Shark

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2009, 10:17:51 am »
Arnold, she looks pretty sweet for 41 yrs old. Might have to break my rule of no one under 36 for her. It's amazing isn't it. Everyday I have the most incredible experiences just riding the trains and buses to work. Just when you think you seen the most beautiful two more come strolling on the bus. They carry themselves with such class and dignity here too. Yeah, I'm never coming back.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2009, 10:30:50 am »
Mr C.Shark says he won't come back because he already knows that we'll move over there at any time :D

About the ladies and their age, for sure, we don't have the same in our countries... but in fact, YES we do have !!!
with lot of luxuary creams, for beauty, health and so on...

But once again, I prefer easily chinese women...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:32:16 am by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2009, 11:43:12 pm »
Michael , I know what you mean . I have seen it myself in Shanghai and in Beijing , Hangzhou ... they seem to be all over the Country like Tea leaves on a Bush . Man ... how it help's to be a ONE Woman Man though . It's hard not to look , but to feel there is only ONE for me . You know that ! They might all look like Angel's , but as you found out yourself ... some are NOT . Do they have Morman's over there , become one and take a couple as your Wife . Hehe
Ps : Have I told you , I do not like Men though , that are only after a one night stand and on to the next one . Now these People make me indeed sick . I do see so many here in Public places where I live , that's all on their Mind . I wouldn't waste my Spit on them .
I'm glad most of us here know how to treat a Woman " RIGHT " .
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 09:30:33 am by Arnold »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2009, 06:42:13 am »
arnold I'm sure that there is 'no harm' in looking....It's the following through that I think would upset the ladies in our lives...Hehe

And I agree with you 110% on those who go for one night stands, however, it must alsobe remembered that there are 'those' ladies that will do the same?

Anyone who is on Chnlove.info I believe, know how to treat their ladies, and if they don't, they WILL LEARN very quickly, because I'm sure that if any of the brotherhood found out, they would be black-balled, just my thoughts....:icon_biggrin:

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2009, 12:52:47 pm »
Interesting post. This is what I am concerned about as well. My lady has told me several times that she is shy. She writes the most touching love letters and emails but will she be able to show those feelings in real life when I (hopefully) visit her? I cut off communcation with a number of ladies earlier who apparently could not even put their feelings in writing. Are women in China traditionally expected NOT to show their feelings? Is it considered bad for them to do so or what is the problem?

I've learned one thing: Chinese ladies (at least the younger ones) are not comfortable talking freely about sex. And I'm from the (supposed to be) sexually liberated country of Sweden...! We've talked about it, though. But I would not dare to write any sexual things to her or describe exactly what thinking of her does to me besides touching my heart... :blush: All we can do before we meet them in real life is hope that those words will translate into real feelings there and then.

Undertanding women in the West is hard enough. We are in for a challenge, guys!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 12:55:10 pm by Hans »

Offline Hajo

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2009, 03:11:16 pm »
Well Sylvain, I would love to give you te right answer, but I can't. I just can tell what I would do. In the end it is up to you to decide what's right for you. I think you have shown very much patience, I am very impressed. If it would have been me, I would probably have dropped Ting after the experience you had. But on the other hand, you met her and you should know your feelings! Have you ever thought of that she might not has the courage to tell you, that you are not the right one? Many things might be said in her best meaning, she might not want to hurt you. Maybe I am a little hard, I am sorry if it seems so. But this are just my some of my thoughts.

Hans: Chinese do not talk open about sexuality like we are used to. I live in Denmark and know what you talk about. Chinese have a very symbolic language when it comes to such issues. My experience is, that the ladies become upset when you talk about it directly. I believe that when you meet and you have the right feelings for each other everything will come by itself.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 03:11:37 pm by Hajo »
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2009, 03:18:39 pm »
The problem is here, in fact.
She says she'd like to divorce, but I don't know some of her chinese sentences, I can't translate correctly...
I think she needs a "real" argument to divorce from her husband.
Please read "Operation Chongqing", updated earlier.

She also wrote it : "????" today, on QQ.
So... how do you want me to understand that she doesn't love me.. *sick*
'also seems like her parents would like to see me later... she wrote it.
"later".. well.. when???
that's hard and difficult...
However I have fixed a date and an issue for our relation...
By now, I don't know what to think.. I know we have some difficulties to speak correctly in chinese, because mine is very poor, as her english..
well...
maybe next time I will try to talk on QQ with any chopsticks.. :D
*sad joke*
- Let's Rock -