Author Topic: Wedding Pictures  (Read 7104 times)

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
RE: Wedding Pictures
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 09:12:05 pm »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='8318' dateline='1247446220'

Hahaha , but ... but ... I don't hardly watch TV . So maybe it's to late for me already ?

Sorry Rhonald , how we get from Wedding Photo's to Zombies ... incredible ?

Back to the Topic fast before there is no way of return .

Here is one of my Favorites , Qing signing the Wedding Company's Paper's and yes ... I got to Pay after it all was finished .

I actually started this thread to show Skip and others what to expect if you do the offical wedding pictures project. I remember getting the chance to see Nik's wedding album - incredible pictures, that I am hoping to see others. No harm Arnold with your pics because they are captured in the spirit of the moment compared to ours being directed by the photographer. I wish to know the story behind the picture of you holding the mic because your wife has so many emotions displayed on her face at once. It's as if the photographer took the snap while she was changing her thinking of the situation.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Arnold

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2009, 09:27:39 pm »
That moment came ( which was quite imbarassing for me ) at the time to read each other's Promise Letter's . I had thought that I had it inside my Jacket , but could not find it . So trying to remember what I have writen month's before , wasn't easy , you can imagine ?
so off I went and I went on to tell how I feel about Qing and how we met and everything in between . I do love this Photo , as it tell me .. be careful what you say .. she is listening and so are other 50 People . I did find the letter later along with a special note for her Parent's that I gave them later . There were two embarassing moment's for me at the Wedding , the other when lifting Qing
( Photogragher's wishes ) and spun her around and around on uneven Paver's and my sole on one of my shoe's started to come off . Brand new Shoe's , only wore them the second time ( Italian too ) . But now , we can only laugh about those incidence's .:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2009, 09:33:57 pm »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='8325' dateline='1247448459'

That moment came ( which was quite imbarassing for me ) at the time to read each other's Promise Letter's . I had thought that I had it inside my Jacket , but could not find it . So trying to remember what I have writen month's before , wasn't easy , you can imagine ?
so off I went and I went on to tell how I feel about Qing and how we met and everything in between . I do love this Photo , as it tell me .. be careful what you say .. she is listening and so are other 50 People . I did find the letter later along with a special note for her Parent's that I gave them later . There were two embarassing moment's for me at the Wedding , the other when lifting Qing
( Photogragher's wishes ) and spun her around and around on uneven Paver's and my sole on one of my shoe's started to come off . Brand new Shoe's , only wore them the second time ( Italian too ) . But now , we can only laugh about those incidence's .:icon_cheesygrin:

Great job Arnold. You brought a :icon_biggrin: to my face.
I will share my favorite pic from my first trip back in December - although I might have posted this one already, either here or on the old facebook site:icon_confused:

This thread has gone from zombies to dueling pictures.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 09:39:25 pm by Rhonald »

Arnold

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2009, 09:42:21 pm »
I do have to laugh everytime I look at that Photo .
Love your Photo , what a great shot of a Happy as can be Couple .

These are from Beijing at the Summer Palace and the Olympic Village .
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 09:45:54 pm by Arnold »

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2009, 12:10:43 am »
Amazing pictures guys.  Xu Le is already talking about the photos of the wedding.  I have not even been there to discuss the wedding yet.  But it puts a smile on here face like no other.  I hope our photos turn out as well as yours did.  Thanks for sharing them.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline Ricky

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2009, 06:51:51 am »
Very nice! Congrats :)

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2009, 11:31:19 am »
Quote from: 'Rhonald' pid='8326' dateline='1247448837'

This thread has gone from zombies to dueling pictures.

To make these pictures jive with my pun about dueling Banjos, alls that we need is for a long time major contributor here, to make his own trip and post his pictures:

Do you think you can deliver Vince?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 11:32:00 am by Rhonald »

Arnold

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2009, 10:51:23 pm »
Two string Pipa's , and the string's look too loose ? Most Pipa's now are four string and only the Erhu is two string , like the name states . ER = two Hu =string  . It would not sound like the 12 Girl's Band for sure . :@

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2009, 11:58:58 pm »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='8459' dateline='1247539883'

Two string Pipa's , and the string's look too loose ? Most Pipa's now are four string and only the Erhu is two string , like the name states . ER = two Hu =string  . It would not sound like the 12 Girl's Band for sure . :@

I agree Arnold - I wished the items were in better condition. My wife does teach the Zither. And for that she can compare with the 12 Girl Band. And at night she plays wonderful music for me :dodgy:

Arnold

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2009, 12:24:22 am »
Rhonald you lucky Dog . I love the Gu zheng . I trade you my spa for Lesson's . Oh boy , here my Wife only Sings like an Angel . Can your Wife teach me in a couple of month's how to play this wonderful instrument , before Qing come " HOME " ?

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2009, 01:05:15 am »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='8474' dateline='1247545462'

Rhonald you lucky Dog . I love the Gu zheng . I trade you my spa for Lesson's . Oh boy , here my Wife only Sings like an Angel . Can your Wife teach me in a couple of month's how to play this wonderful instrument , before Qing come " HOME " ?

Your goona have her in your loving arms before mine shows up on my shores. And I am sure you rather plan a trip to China to see your wife then to take music lessons from mine. I do have 2 webcam videos she has sent to me so I can hear her and see her play.

I don't know if I can upload them here. Also I better ask her for permission. This might get her to send me a new more formal webcam addition so it is worth a shot.:icon_biggrin:

Arnold

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2009, 09:44:21 am »
Yeah , just last week in Chinatown I bought 5 CD's with Instrumental's only . I 'm actually listening to more chinese Music , then anything else . I'm not sure , if it's the Music or my Wife's doing ... to change me so quickly :huh:
Rhonald , I would love to hear your Wife's playing someday , sure most here would love listen to it . I appreciate you trying , thanks .
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 09:45:14 am by Arnold »

feisnik

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2009, 12:15:55 am »
Great photos!

Offline Peter

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2009, 01:01:12 am »
Photos from my wedding
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2009, 09:37:41 am »
Way to go Peter. I hope the movie recording went well for you. Where did you hide your walter PPK? Or does the Ikea secret service use another weapon of choice? Have a Happy Honeymoon and please, buy that girl a Beer :icon_biggrin:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 09:38:12 am by Rhonald »