Author Topic: Enough is Enough  (Read 3390 times)

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
Enough is Enough
« on: July 12, 2009, 04:25:37 pm »
Well...

I don't know what's the problem with most of you, guys, but since a few days, you are spamming most of my threads... (kidding) :D

I open one thread about my trip in September, and here we are talking about "how do you like me" and so on.. I never thought there would be any fights in my threads.. did anyone fasten his seatbelt before talking ? :D

I open one thread about feelings, and so, the same, Arnold tries to introduce a nicely lady to one of our brothers. Eh.. I should be the first one to be introduced !!! :D
(*looks again the lady, and the age*)
Hmm, well, ok... she's a bit older than me... sorry... :blush:

Eh...
Why do you so love me, please tell me ! I need to know :D
Do you want me to open some more threads?

*sings*
(gimme hope, gimme hope, johanaaa...)
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

RE: Enough is Enough
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 05:39:06 pm »
Sly , if you want me to say sorry .... heck NO !!
I proceeded to make you smile and I accomplished that :icon_cheesygrin:

After all , your a Celebrity now and broke all record's here . So you have quite some follower's wherever you go . No more Privacy for you . No place to hide in this Forum:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 05:48:38 pm »
lol u guys.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 05:52:27 pm »
So, can we call "The World Guiness Book of Records", so I could leave my autograph on it ? :D

*looks behind him and see a legion of fans*
O.M.G...

*hear them saying :
"Syl, Syl, Syl....*

O.M.G..

*runs away*
Please helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp :D
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 06:17:20 pm »
Yeah .... soon the Tour de France will be only a small Event compared to Sly's Travel's .:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 06:24:54 pm »
lol arnold that was funny ;)
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Arnold

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 06:28:54 pm »
Quote from: 'victor-hills' pid='8287' dateline='1247437494'

lol arnold that was funny ;)

Thanks , I do have my moment's . After all ... I love this french Guy . Here I thought I only love French Fries .

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 06:30:08 pm »
I imagine myself with a yellow shirt in China...

Go go go Hinaulttt !!!! :D
putting many main points on the map.
More details to come...
later.

N33D To SL33P ^^'
- Let's Rock -

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 06:37:27 pm »
Well..
We have so many specialities here, in France...

French bread,
French toast,
French cheese,

French kiss :D
(for those who have a piercing on the tong, be careful, sometimes you can't detach from the other one if he already has one, too) :D
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 06:46:01 pm »
Mike , funny you bring up Bread . While my late Wife was still here and doing all those wonderful Meals for us . There was alway's some kind of special Bread for everything . Now , by myself ... I have Bread and Tortillas around , but I'm just too lazy to warm them up or even just butter them . So most of them go bad before I eat them . The only times I eat Bread is for Sandwiches and then it's very simple , no lettuce or tomatoe's only Mustard . I have dozen's of spices in three draw's , but don't know what to do with them . It's sad to just look at them , because they remind me of Nancy . But their too costly to throw away , maybe Qing will know what to do with  them ? I keep it as simple as can be . It's not that I don't like cooking , but there is no time ... so many other things to take care off .
Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='8294' dateline='1247438247'

As of now I think I hold the Record for a French Kiss ( 45 minutes ) in this Forum , unless somebody has beaten this time .
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 06:50:27 pm by Arnold »

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 08:55:30 pm »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='8295' dateline='1247438761'

Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='8294' dateline='1247438247'

As of now I think I hold the Record for a French Kiss ( 45 minutes ) in this Forum , unless somebody has beaten this time .

Is that metric minutes or english units?
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Arnold

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2009, 09:08:42 pm »
That is going by an Atomic time piece . How can I ever forget that moment :heart: How can She ever forget that mome..... mmmh , need to ask her .. if she still remember's it .

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2009, 02:32:33 am »
Are u sure you didn't frighten the atomic time when you began the french kiss with your lady,at that time? :D
maybe did you think you did 45 mins... but you know, with the meridian and so on... how to be really sure.... :D
- Let's Rock -

Offline China Shark

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2009, 06:11:26 am »
Slyvain not sucking up to you yet I need to give you props. You went against incredible odds and never gave up and for that the whole brotherhood and I applaud you. You stuck it out when many of us would have called it quits. Now you're ready to come right back without hesitation. I see a lot of myself in you, shark's have an unrelenting tenacity once they set thier mind's on something, a shark never stops swimming because it would die. Just a few reasons I adopted this rather unusual nickname. One day if you ever in or around Shenzhen I'de be honored to meet you Frenchie. Got guts and I think I respect that more then I do any other attribute of a man. Actions are what speak, words are simply that words. The ones that follow through with actually travelling to China are the 1% of the population that refuses to accept mediocrity or second best. The chosen ones that know what it is to dream. Really looking foreward to read the further adventures of Sylvain in China. Sylvain you need a catchy nickname now. What have you got for Frenchy, Frenchy is lame because it is way too clique {sorry but it was the only word appropiate.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2009, 07:29:09 am »
Many thanks C.Shark for your comment ;)
I would be honored to see you if I'd go around Shenzhen, for sure.

About my next adventures, U'll just have to wait for September to come, the final destination shall be announced in the next 5 days ;)

About my nickname, Arnold has already suggested "Sly". and for now, it is ok :)
Frenchy maybe "too useless", I thought about "Frenchy Freshy" too but... a way too long :D
- Let's Rock -