Author Topic: My Blog  (Read 23389 times)

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
RE: My Blog
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2009, 06:03:02 am »
Hello from Beijing my friends.  The trip was long but way worth it.  I will explain more details when i return back to the hotel this evening.  I do have to tell you I was a nervous wreck when I landed in Beijing.  After going through procedures I grabbed my bag got ripped off getting cash and walked out the exit.  As I was walking out I heard someone running and yelling.  I turned around and there she was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.  Xu Le is incredibly stunning.  She gave me a hug and a kiss.  Very nice.  Took a bus and cab to the hotel and she insisted I take a nap since I was unable to sleep at all.  

Mifeng- Thanks for uploading the pic and giving the guys the 411.  Unfortunately this is the first time I hae been able to use the pc.  Oh and forgot my connector for my camera to my pc so have to buy one.  Thanks again for the beers, I certainly enjoyed meeting someone who has went through what I am going through now.

Hey if any of you guys know how to swith my keyboard over to chinese it would help I t tried with failure.  This will be the easiest way for Xu Le and I to communcate while Wang bing is not with us.  Tonight Birdsnest Pizza and Beer.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 07:38:46 am »
Way to go josh have a really nice time mate.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 07:43:09 am »
Totally envious of you mate.........You have a great time there, and tell your beautiful lady the brotherhood was asking after her:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2009, 03:23:00 pm »
Quote from: 'Josh Markley' pid='8781' dateline='1247824982'

As I was walking out I heard someone running and yelling.  I turned around and there she was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.  Xu Le is incredibly stunning.  She gave me a hug and a kiss.  

I bet it was a POWER hug :icon_cheesygrin: being that your a weight trainer. Yes the Power hug is superior for heart conditioning then the Shrug. Have a great trip and don't forget to work on your cardio :heart:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 03:24:02 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2009, 09:46:05 pm »
It was def a power hug.  haha.  Well I think the oly cardio I am getting on this trip is the great wall.  haha.  it is that time of the month.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Arnold

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 10:02:04 pm »
Quote from: 'Josh Markley' pid='8857' dateline='1247881565'

It was def a power hug.  haha.  Well I think the oly cardio I am getting on this trip is the great wall.  haha.  it is that time of the month.

Heck , I know that will not keep you from having a great time with your Xu-Le . Enjoy each moment like we did at LAX . Hahaha

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2009, 10:19:13 pm »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='8859' dateline='1247882524'

Quote from: 'Josh Markley' pid='8857' dateline='1247881565'

Heck , I know that will not keep you from having a great time with your Xu-Le . Enjoy each moment like we did at LAX . Hahaha

I have enjoyed every moment for sure.  Oh no it wont keep me from having fun with her.  Spooning was wonderful haha.  It not what I came for so I am not missing anything.

Had KFC this morning for breakfast,  not to bad.  haha  coffee was decent after you drowned it in creamer and sugar.  I have seen many foreigners but none as big as me and none with tattoss like mine.  I have been getting alot of attention.  Pretty cool.

Oh and if you any smart guys out the rev mike, Irish, vince if you guys know how to change the lanuage on my pcit would be nice.  haha

Today climbing the great wall and back to olympic city to get better pictures.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Vince G

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2009, 11:39:33 pm »
Quote from: 'Josh Markley' pid='8862' dateline='1247883553'

know how to change the lanuage on my pc it would be nice

Go to control panel select regional / language options, on the regional tab select English

Control Panel - ????

regional/ language options - ?? / ????

English - ??

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2009, 03:06:46 am »
Thanks vince I got it.  that has been a big help.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2009, 04:13:22 am »
Hey guys I finally sent an entry to my blog from my e-mail if one of you will let me know if it posted.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2009, 06:59:09 am »
The same for me.
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2009, 10:04:03 am »
Guy's , I just posted Jo-Ma's update to his Blog . I also will post it here for the ones not able to see his Blog . You Guy's are soooo impatiened .
Hello everyone it is time to get caught up. Well I am really not sure where to start today. I will tell you a little about my flights. From Kansas City to The Twin Cities I flew Northwest. The flight was short and easy. The Flight from the Twin cities to Los Angeles is another story. I sat in row 22 the last row in this particular aircraft, In fron tof me sat a large man. I thought the last row was very uncomfortable in the first place. Then this guy 400 lbs. leans his seat back and it went at least an extra four inches. The guy was on my knees for three hours. It was the worst. Lax airport is a hole. I walked out of the domestic terminal and walk what felt like three blocks to the international terminal. When I walked in I thought I was going to see chickens and other barnyard animals running around like a third world country. No kidding! The Flight to Seoul S. Korea was very rough and not very enjoyable. About the fourth hour there was an emergency. The girl Comes over the intercom and announces that if there is any medical personel to come forward to help. I had my EMT training So I decided to try to help. The some of the girls on Korean air speak decent english so it helped. The girl I helped was suffering from dehydration. No medical equipment on board for that situation. So we got her to wear she was feeling better. Big deal for the first international flight. I was unable to sleep throught the 15 hour flight. I guess I am not a good traveler. By the way the girls of korean Air are all beautiful. I watched a few movies non in english haha. Listened to the ipod in english. So landed in Seoul 4am in the morning on the 17th. I lost a whole day of my life, crazy. The Seoul International airport is beautiful. It really is amazing. While I was in Seoul had a Korean coke, and a snickers bar. Not as good as home. So my flight left at 9:30 am, did I mention the beautiful girls of Korean Air. Landed In Beijing at 10:30 am on the 17th It was rainy and foggy. I was really worried about my breathing. So we had to fill out a health declaration to the country no big deal I dont have the N1H1 haha. Well I went and retrieved my luggage minus one that was lost @ Kansas City. No matter I was happy I was in China. I am only a few feet away from my woman. Got some money at the airport and got raped there. So I finally made it to my exit. The way they have it set up you walked out the door and turn right. I was looking to my left looking for Xu Le but I dont see her. So I keep walking and I here this familiar voice laughing and yelling. I turn around and there she was so beautiful she ran up and gave me a big hug and kiss. It was amazing to see her. I am happy I am here and it was well worth the wait. I do have pictures but I forgot my cord grrr. JOSH

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2009, 11:23:20 am »
Well PLEASED for you mate...:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2009, 12:55:46 pm »
Great stuff Josh, sounds like an eventful trip already and you are just getting started!. Cant wait for the further updates.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2009, 05:30:17 am »
Sorry guys since I have arrived in baoding I have had no internet.  Some reason Xu Le internet will not hook up to my pc.  All is well here.  Went to the mall and the Lotus Gardens It was very impressive.  Gonna add a couple of pics I dont have time to change the size so if you wanna give it a crack vince.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 08:57:10 am by Vince G »
麥杰德
QQ 859407630