Author Topic: Greetings !!  (Read 3348 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
RE: Greetings !!
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2009, 03:03:50 am »
Hi BrianMc

Welcome to the best Forum on the internet.   Your in the best place to find all the help and encouragement you need to find that special lady.

I am now living in Zhuhai and although things did not work out with the lady I originally came for things are now perfect.  I have found the perfect woman who likes me for who I am.

I am at my happiest point in my due to the help from the brotherhood.

You will find happiness.

Willy the ex Londoner
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 03:04:35 am by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline China Shark

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2009, 10:11:23 am »
Thank you Brian it is about time we finally get some fresh blood that actually knows how to read before he starts posting endless questions that have already been answered 100s of times already. Okay, I feel better now, ahem. The China Shark welcomes to our unique brotherhood and wish you and your lady all the success. Live it, breathe it fellow eggman. For those of you who might have forgotten or haven't heard of this {yellow on the inside with white on the outside, the ladies are bananas}. I explained this to my ex the other day and she starting laughing. It is what it is, don't try to analyze it or quantify it, just enjoy the ride. We are the chosen ones to walk the path less traveled because we refuse to conform to pedestrian mediocrity. Looking forward to reading your posts, an actual newbie with some commonsense, wonders never cease. Brian, try not to take me too serious, probably in awhile you'll be acustomed to my in your face point of view. I's tell em' like I's sees them. I am what I am just like Popeye says so eloquently.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Brian Mc

• Zhen Li
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2009, 04:49:38 pm »
Quote from: 'China Shark' pid='9209' dateline='1248099083'

Thank you Brian it is about time we finally get some fresh blood that actually knows how to read before he starts posting endless questions that have already been answered 100s of times already. Okay, I feel better now, ahem. The China Shark welcomes to our unique brotherhood and wish you and your lady all the success. Live it, breathe it fellow eggman. For those of you who might have forgotten or haven't heard of this {yellow on the inside with white on the outside, the ladies are bananas}. I explained this to my ex the other day and she starting laughing. It is what it is, don't try to analyze it or quantify it, just enjoy the ride. We are the chosen ones to walk the path less traveled because we refuse to conform to pedestrian mediocrity. Looking forward to reading your posts, an actual newbie with some commonsense, wonders never cease. Brian, try not to take me too serious, probably in awhile you'll be acustomed to my in your face point of view. I's tell em' like I's sees them. I am what I am just like Popeye says so eloquently.
China Shark Mike

Thanks for the kind words China Shark Mike
I read all your posts with great interest and sometimes an in your face point of view is exactly whats needed.  I hate to throw too many compliments ( unless they are to special lady) but I look forward to your words of wisdom since you are living what many of us dream of   to be in country.  Also rest assured I will most likely become more visible as my comfort level with this process increases.

regards to all and thanks for the wisdom

Brian Mc

Offline Joshua Smith

• Eastern Scorpion
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2009, 11:38:19 am »
Welcome to the neighbourhood, Brian. Good luck in finding your one true love.
"I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am."   ~ Homer Simpson ~
"Everything is something."   ~ Marge Simpson ~

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2009, 02:26:53 pm »
Welcome Brian ;)
Never hesitate to ask anything here about any trip/advice and so on, you will see that we're here to help each other.
Don't hesitate to read most of the threads, especially the trips in China, and "ask an experienced member":)

You will find useful informations here that you might can not find anywhere else ;)

Enjoy ;)
- Let's Rock -