Author Topic: Safe bet?  (Read 1538 times)

Offline jeff

Safe bet?
« on: July 18, 2009, 06:40:05 pm »
Is it safe to say if the girl has a video, and shows you a lot of natural photo's, it's a pretty safe bet this girl is the real deal? Her letter's are long and seem very sincere. The only thing that worries me is the agency, P678. I've read some negative comments about this place.

Offline Chong

RE: Safe bet?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 07:11:02 pm »
Quote from: 'jeff' pid='8971' dateline='1247956805'

The only thing that worries me is the agency, P678. I've read some negative comments about this place.

Contact Daghoi by private email for his experience with that agency. Your lady MAY BE a good apple among a bad orchard. Since you got a video and real pics, try writing a few short personal emails not involving EMF ... but still use EMF for detailed letters that require translation services.

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 07:15:44 pm »
Jeff, your better off when they have sent you untouched photos and and have been on Vidio, don't worry to much about the agency, there are some good ones in every agency and there are some bad ones, unfortunately the only way to be 100% sure is to go and see her.
Good luck, best wishes and welcome to the brotherhood, we will try to help you when ever and with what ever we can, again, best of luck.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline Tiztom

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 01:30:15 am »
I've only had what seemed like studio pics sent but when we talked on webcam she was just as good.....if not better.:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Hajo

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 02:01:51 am »
Jeff, when you got video, real photos and letters that are long and sincere there should be some realism behind it! As far as I recall are most of bad cases where you do not get real photos and the letters aren't real sincere! As we have to live with the distance we have to put some trust into it.

We have to be careful not to get carried away by the negative experiences. I had some too, but I trusted them until the opposite was prooved. It pays off in the end, I found "my" lady and will get married in 2 weeks. If I had been too susspicious I might have lost her! It is a bumpy road with obstacles, but there is a treasure waiting at the end! I wish you all the best with the adventure of your life!

So, if it would be me I would go for it! But it is your decision, no one else can make it for you.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline Danny

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 05:03:13 am »
Yes, I agree with Hajo. Bad things happen. But not all the time. If you're careful, there's no reason why this can't be something wonderful.

My woman is at an agency with a not so good reputation. I don't care that much about the reputation: they have always been great help for me and my woman. There's no way of knowing for sure what the story is going to be for you.

One bit of advice. No matter how suspicious you are, be really careful and sensitive about how you check things out. It's more likely than not they're fine, so I suggest avoid upsetting them if it is at all possible.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 05:04:24 am by Danny »

Offline jeff

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 02:25:55 am »
Thanks guys, i really appreciate the advice... I think I'll go for it, very cold place i hope i don't freeze to death!:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Ed W

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 08:39:43 am »
Not sure what city could be colder than the one my lady's from (chongchun, Jilin)but regardless if you can find a sincere lady. My wife's intro letter was very general but did catch my eye. After my response, her first "real" letter mentioned she wanted to become friends first and was serious about being here for marriage and was not playing games. She wasnt kidding!
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china