Author Topic: Hello to all :)  (Read 2037 times)

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
Hello to all :)
« on: July 20, 2009, 07:35:39 pm »

Hi all

G'day from Aus

Why didn't I know about this site 6 months ago !!!

I found CHNLove by accident and like most of us was totally impressed by the quantity/quality of the lovely Ladies in China.

So.....purchased EMF credits and began corresponding with a lovely woman from Chengdu.

After many, many emf's and with the correspondence getting more and more positive I decided to jump in and go to see her.

Problem 1...she met me at the airport..nothing at all like her photos !!
Problem2....She immediately began the "shop till you drop on my money "
Problem 3..she arranged for a "friend" who was a jeweller to come to the hotel and sell us an engagement ring for a "good price" This guy rocks up with a case of "diamond" rings that were certainly fake (I know something about precious stones)

Solution 1...booked the next flight home and bolted !!

Had I had the wisdom and interaction from you Guys here...maybe I would have avoided all this angst !!!

But...when you fall off the horse...get back on again !!

So I will try again, this time with some sound advice that I read here to avoid all the pitfalls I fell into

Many thanks

David E

Offline Jadams79

• http://www.myspace.com/norric_mitori
RE: Hello to all :)
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 07:38:51 pm »
Welcome, sounds as if you had an interesting adventure for sure. Lots of useful information rolling around here, hopefully your next trip will be a more fruitful experience ^_^ Just hide the dumplings from martin cause he's greedy.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 07:39:33 pm by Jadams79 »
Can't fix stupid.

Offline Ed W

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 08:53:54 pm »
I'm sorry to hear you found us a bit late but I'm glad you did. You've got the right attitude though. Soon you'll find the one that fits you like a glove.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline Hajo

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 10:31:34 pm »
Hi David,

welcome to the Brotherhood! Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I wish you to be luckier with the next lady! Real ladies are out there, sometimes it just takes a few attempts to find them. Good luck for the future!
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Arnold

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 01:25:26 am »
Hi David ... will you take me shopping ?

Just kidding of course , Welcome to the Forum and be aware that you are now with the Brotherhood of Friends , that will help you one way or the other ... even if it means kicking your A** .

Good Luck to you David , may a beautiful chinese Woman fall into your Arm's ... not your Wallet .:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 02:05:08 am »
Hi David

Welcome to the best Forum on the internet.    I have now moved from London and live in Zhuhai.  My first relatioship here did not get going but my second is going so well that I intend to stay here permanently.

You will find lots of genuine info here that certainly helped me.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 02:13:31 am »
Welcome here, David ;)

As a few other members from here, your first experience was not a good one, but I think anyway it makes some "experience" we may "have to live"... until a next one who would be quite nicer.
and it shall not let you think that you have to stop.
as you say, when you fall off the horse, get back on it again, and I'm glad you got that attitude.

I hope you will find here precious informations which are like a diamond river (not a fake one :D)
and where all members can agree that it is really helpful ! ;)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 02:14:15 am by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Offline China Shark

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 02:39:59 am »
It's day but a dollar short but what can you do. Really would like to hear the unabridged version, sounds like she was quite a player in the game. When I first started this thing the only advice was trickled through the official censored forum. Without the forums we would have been lost in the beginning. Facebook was nice while people weren't getting indiscrimately getting bounced by Facebook admin guys. {I don't mean the moderators either guys.} Over the last six months this brotherhood has grown into something special. We look after one another like family. I guess since I moved here my only obssession is this forum and the official. I haven't talk to family or friends in four months yet a day never passes that I'm not checking 3-4 times on here a day. Welcome to the forum and good luck in the future. We all got each other's back reguardless if we get along with each other. If ever in Shenzhen look me up.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 03:31:09 am »
David E , welcome , yes what you have said has been what a number of the Brotha,s have also had happen , happy reading of these postings as they contain a lot of unsanitized information , and any queries will have a load of answers returned  , also it does not matter where you find your China Doll you are welcome here , regards Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 05:45:35 am »
David E, let me also welcome you to the brotherhood, as Robert B has said it doen't matter where you find her you are welcome here, sorry to hear about the first onebut, as you say, get back on and try again.
Best wishes and good luck.
Mike
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline Tiztom

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 06:17:24 am »
Welcome to another Sandgroper, hope the next one is better.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2009, 07:28:43 am »
Hello again Bro's

I am overwhelmed by the replies to my letter...and sooooooooooo grateful to have somewhere to go to for guidance/information/support.....and fellowship :):)

I was not parted with a huge amount of cash during my trip...I am a bit too old and maybe a bit too wise to be completely fooled by a pretty face...(and a gorgeous body ) !!!!!!!!!

Next time..........:):) To make a mistake is only human...to make the same mistake twice is downright stupid :)
Arnlod !!!

Maybe I will take you shopping...gotta check out yer body first (hehehehehe)...just kidding...strictly straight is me !
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 07:34:05 am by David E »

Offline Brian Mc

• Zhen Li
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2009, 10:05:17 am »
Welcome David,
Nice to have you join us.  While unfortunate the way things transpired at least you have the mindset to take it in a positive way and move forward.  Wishing you good fortune in this journey we all take/took.

Regards,

Brian Mc

Offline Peter

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 04:46:08 am »
Welcome David.. You will soon be married to a Chinese Lady too...
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove