Author Topic: Polite decline button  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Brian Mc

• Zhen Li
Polite decline button
« on: July 20, 2009, 11:08:58 pm »
Greetings friends,

I have a kind of embarassing question to ask if I may.  I have received far more admirer letters than anyone could possibly respond to, from some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.  It actually tears at the heart knowing I canot respond to them all.  Anyway I finally scrolled all the way down to the bottom of one of the letters and noticed a link about replying to them basically telling the lady that you will not be answering her letter soon or ever.  Here is the other embarassing part, some of these letters are a couple weeks old, sigh, and I just noticed the polite decline button now.

My question is how worthwhile is it at this late stage to do the polite refusal thing, any how many of you other guys do respond with the polite response button.  utterly shameful of me I know but there it is.

Regards to all and hoping for some help

Brian Mc

Offline Tiztom

RE: Polite decline button
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 11:14:10 pm »
I respond to all of them, I think I've had about 75 in 6 weeks.......if they are totally out of the question...probably 60% I say no & the rest I say that I might respond later.

Offline maxx

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 11:25:35 pm »
Brian don't worry about it.You are not hurting anyones feelings.The Admiration letters were sent by the translaters.trying to drum up Buissness

Offline Hajo

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 11:36:20 pm »
Brian, Maxx is right. Do not bother to much. As I started here, it took me a few days to realize that there was such a button. I had deleted the first ladies I wasn't interested in. When I saw the button, I felt like you. But as Maxx says, many of them come from the agencies to get business going, with rather short letters. I got 1 sincere admiration letter out of about 50. This one I felt a little sorry to turn down, but she was not my type.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline Ed W

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 11:53:04 pm »
See Maxx's reply. admire letters are advertisements. if you respond to one, then it begins...
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline Brian Mc

• Zhen Li
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 12:26:45 am »
Well thanks for the input guys you have eased my mind somewhat.  Funny thing is now that you say that I remember reading exactly that in several threads.  I really need to work on my information retention  heheh or a brain transplant with a better file system lol

Thanks again for the help,

Regards
Brian Mc