Author Topic: Re: BROTHERHOOD LIST OF LADY PROFILE #  (Read 54107 times)

Noct

RE: BROTHERHOOD LIST OF LADY PROFILE #
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2009, 06:23:07 pm »
Hi everyone, new guy here.  Currently talking to P**8210.

Shane

« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2009, 06:34:52 pm »
welcome noct

Noct

« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2009, 06:50:23 pm »
Thank you kindly, Shane.  Nice to be welcomed. :D

Offline Chong

« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2009, 08:36:08 pm »
Quote from: 'Noct' pid='3004' dateline='1242426187'

Hi everyone, new guy here.  Currently talking to P**8210.

Hi ... Welcome ... I'll post your info, but what's your real name. Thanks ! Chong

Offline maxx

« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2009, 09:15:33 pm »
Hi Noct.Welcome aboard.

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2009, 09:54:44 pm »
Hi Noct, welcome to the brotherhood, hope everything goes well for you, we appreciate having you
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Offline thender5

« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2009, 10:05:15 pm »
Uhh, I like, see Uhh...OH ! NO!  The CHINA LOVE BRIDGE COMPANY all over the place as being a potential sham agency! Now I don't know what to do!  The lady I am writing to now is with CLB!  I am feeling a bit down seeing this on the list.  Strange though, on the CL website only one member gave CLB a poor rating.  The young lady and I have exchanged private emails, but she has indicated that she does not have a pc.  And, the emails have only been one.   What gives, now my suspicions are rising.  Brothers, My CL Brothers, I wish I knew how to proceed. I was at wits end with this process (as I had the run around-more than a few hundreds dollars worth-already).  Then I found this one.  Anyway, I don't like falling chips, and other metaphors.  I just want the opportunity to visit her and go out to dinner and a show.  No big whup.  And I am confident that there is energy between us...the count down has already started.  Guys, I really hope CLB does not have me as another dissatisfied costumer.  I want my China Girl, I do!  (Y'know I started to ask her specifics about the agency but held back, deciding that she would not be privy to it any way.  Whoa is me.)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 10:08:57 pm by thender5 »

Shane

« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2009, 10:27:57 pm »
P**1554

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2009, 10:57:19 pm »
Hi Thender5 , CLB is not a bad agency , but there are many ways to cover yourself , as follows
1 - ask in your next emf for your translators name [ this puts he/she on notice ] so at any time you can send a note directly at the bottom of the emf and they regard you differently .
2 - Get natural photo's , say even if you have to wait a week or so .
3 - ask for her address and phone number so you can send a surprise and most ladies will have never received flowers or the like , or a simple gift , say a card .
4 - ask for a video cam meeting at a suitable time for both - noting the ladies a lot of the time work long and weird hours , and CLB have that facility .
5 - whatever you do say you are going to do carry it thru as that gives you credibility , and ask specific questions , if you do not get answers in the next 2 emf's ask again .
6 - You will have a great time in Changsha as many of us have , and any questions just ask .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline RC Campbell

• Alive and well, living in China now!!!.....
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2009, 03:36:17 pm »
RC C. 2-1-09 (PE) P**6343
RC
The Cowboy in China.......
Loving Life Everyday.....

Noct

« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2009, 03:45:12 pm »
Quote from: 'Chong' pid='3020' dateline='1242434168'

Hi ... Welcome ... I'll post your info, but what's your real name. Thanks ! Chong

Thanks, Chong.  Real name is Todd.

Offline RC Campbell

• Alive and well, living in China now!!!.....
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2009, 03:53:48 pm »
....Hey Tender5,

..I to am talking with a lady from the Changsha Love Bridge Agency #216, and so far no problems......We are now talking on the phone via Skype, although her English is very poor, hearing her voice is very reassuring.....I will be going to meet her in September, and we are both very excited, so maybe you can ask for her phone number and start talking to her, even if the communication barrier is hard, you will find ways to work with it, and you can both learn from each other.....We still write EMF
letters to each other as well.....I have asked her about a time to chat, online with a web cam, with her at the Agency, but she says the Agency does not have chat and web cam usage available, for us to do that.....She has no computer, so we make do with EMF's and talking on skype, although the first few times talking she always cut our talks short, but we now talk for hours on end.....Good luck, and let me know how everything works out......

..RC
RC
The Cowboy in China.......
Loving Life Everyday.....

Offline Danny

« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2009, 06:46:42 pm »
Quote from: 'RobertBfrom aust' pid='3042' dateline='1242442639'

2 - Get natural photo's , say even if you have to wait a week or so .
3 - ask for her address and phone number so you can send a surprise and most ladies will have never received flowers or the like , or a simple gift , say a card .
4 - ask for a video cam meeting at a suitable time for both - noting the ladies a lot of the time work long and weird hours , and CLB have that facility .

Robert

Thanks for these suggestions.

I am happy for people to choose their own way, and I do not profess to be an expert by any means.

Some of the the finest women you will find here are quite shy, reserved and conservative.

Not all women wish to hand over their personal details (address and telephone number). Similarly some women are embarassed by their poor English. I know what this feeling is like, my Chinese is still very poor.

If I was meeting my woman from scratch, after a month or two, I would offer my telephone number without comment, and not ask for hers. In that way, she doesn't lose face by refusing my request.

I think some of these tests you have suggested, if they are not used carefully, may resulting in the woman you are writing to being offended. I know that is not your intention, but I think that they way you test things needs to be done with considerable delicacy, if you're not going to throw out the baby with the bathwater, so to speak.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

Gary

« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2009, 02:32:03 am »
Gary T. 12/20/08 P**8028

Shane

« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2009, 05:49:42 am »
Rob u were wrong.. lmao her name is Shi Xia shi means stone ,...

we are seeing where this goes :)

P#***1554