Author Topic: Places to see and things to do in China  (Read 26729 times)

Arnold

Re: RE: Places to see and things to do in China
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2010, 06:31:46 pm »
Ya the suit he is wearing gives it away as being Bruce Lee. That is the gym strip he wears in Enter The Dragon.

Rhonald , correct me if I'm wrong .. but I think Bruce Lee was wearing that Outfit in Game of Death not in Enter the Dragon . I saw all his Films at least 30 times and counting , as I have them all on DVD's . He had started me on taking Kung Fu lessons in the seventies .

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
Re: Places to see and things to do in China
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2010, 11:52:26 pm »
 :-[ You are right observant one. I only watched his original movies once but a parody (Kentucky Fried Movie) many times. In this movie they pook fun at the Kung Fu genre and in praticular - Enter the Dragon, so when I think Bruce Lee, I think mainly of Enter The Dragon.

As punishment I will practice my katas for three Hail Marrys. As a side note the movie IP Man is based on the martial art legend who was Bruce Lee's first instructor. I bought this movie a year ago in China and now I see it is going to be released here in North America next month. No Yellow Track suit seen in this movie  :o
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline mustfocus

Re: Places to see and things to do in China
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2010, 04:55:31 am »
Actually Ip Man 2 is out... Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, although I got it last week... Maybe next week.  Will let everyone know.
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen