Author Topic: Re Tim Yip  (Read 4206 times)

Offline China Shark

RE: Re Tim Yip
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2009, 01:20:47 pm »
Rhonald, yes I was probably the kid that would do that crazy nonsense yet smart enough to get away before I would get stung.
Shark
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2009, 03:51:39 pm »
Quote from: 'China Shark' pid='9775' dateline='1248456047'

Rhonald, yes I was probably the kid that would do that crazy nonsense yet smart enough to get away before I would get stung.
Shark

I see the time of your posting that ya must be burning the midnight oil. Hows the humidity and heat treating you?
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Darius

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2009, 04:54:28 pm »
Mike dont care about bringing discord. It wont, never. I am sure you, Vince and a bunch of other guys hier are the most important mainstays of this brotherhood. I even dread to think about our brotherhood without your voice of reason. I had my doubts about Tim and i still have. But Mike the reason is not the fact no matter how plausible it is. You can base your arguments but not judge based on the reason as human. He has done nothing against the guidelines of this forum.

He said what he said and insofar it was just his opinion to my eyes. As you said we are not a bunch of fools hier dancing around a fiction and how right you are but we could sort it out without being rude and be open to hear whatever someone has to say. We would be strong enough as a collective to encounter such trials if it was such a one. But we shall not play also the identification friend or foe just on the basis of one single posting if someone is not obviously a jerk.
No matter what the other say i know you are one of the most important guys hier and i dont want to miss your keeping a sharp eye on us.

Offline Uncle Brucie

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2009, 05:49:02 pm »
Hello

Well i agree with who thought it was a lady , about april i did mention this site to a translator from p386 , and just about the time proteus disappeared  she was telling me that she had quit her job , but she had been reading the site , about it , so i believe it may have been this lady , who did work at P368 and is no longer employed there, who was into the music posted before , anyways this is my 2 cents , but i may be wrong
My 2 cents  ????

Offline China Shark

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2009, 07:31:46 pm »
Rhonald, burning the midnight oil for two reasons. First stalker exgirlfriend who won't leave me alone and  two starting to developing a new relationship with a new woman who is troubled by my tattoos yet is still probably the real strong possibilty of panning out. Unfortunately, I'm not sleeping much which is killing me because I'm working a fifty hour a week plus commuting another 20 hours a week. Women drain the life out of you I'm telling you.
China Shark Mike

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2009, 08:04:53 pm »
Quote from: 'China Shark' pid='9786' dateline='1248478306'

Women drain the life out of you I'm telling you.
China Shark Mike

Sorry to hear about the troubles, but think, you could be having a great day in America.:icon_biggrin:

Hope it works out for you - man that is alot of time spent working and travelling. Take care.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 08:06:06 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Vince G

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2009, 08:44:13 pm »
Brucie I think the girl your talking about was using the name Jane. The timing is about right.

Offline Uncle Brucie

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2009, 10:55:33 pm »
jane

ummm how about Eva

At least that is what i was told , i also have pictures of her

she is also helping me with going to Hong Kong in december
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 10:57:28 pm by Uncle Brucie »
My 2 cents  ????

Vince G

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2009, 11:38:33 pm »
No No she was signed in here as Jane. She stopped coming in about the same time as Proteus stopped. So I would suspect it was her?

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2009, 12:50:50 am »
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='9712' dateline='1248430788'

Willy has the Cell number, could he talk with the person and try and coax into revealing 'the truth' he has already lost his job?

Hi Rob.

I tried calling the cellphone number as soon as I started getting texts from 'Tim' but they were never answered.  Which leads me to believe that i would recognise the voice.  The text informing me that he had lost his job came within 30 minutes of finally making the arrangement to meet.   I am waiting to see if I get a call back from a translator at p368 agency whom I suspect of being 'Tim'.

It is likely this translator still has access to our forum.

Willy
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 12:52:47 am by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2009, 07:59:23 pm »
Quote from: 'Buzz' pid='9746' dateline='1248444272'

Although I am new, I must agree with Danny, I cannot see how we treated this person and being one of our finest moments.  I would hope that this is not our defining moment.  I fail to understand why this group feels threatened by one individual.  Given enough time and rope, anyone will hang himself or herself if their intentions are dishonest. I would hope intelligent and civil communication would benefit us all and that we take time to listen before we judge so harshly.

Not threatened its more like running off that dog that lives down the street that comes to your house just to shit in your yard. And once you have been scammed by people like him you can never get enough payback. Maybe it's not right but then the world would be a pretty boring place if we were all the same right.
I am in contact with chnlove pretty regular still and one thing they have said is that they are making a real effort to get rid of people like this, it hurts their reputation every time one of us get scammed and when you figure what they give to the agencies most of the cooperate pretty well Chnlove is their main source of men.

Besides 99% of what this guy had to say was lies anyway so why bother with him. Liars and thieves the 2 kinds of people I despise most.
I enjoy writing letters to my lady but when you find out that it was a scam and she didnt even see them you were just writing back to a translator so they could create a little revenue and get a couple extra dollars on their paycheck now the fun is gone and so is your money regardless of the amount Stealing is stealing
Jimmy Henson

Offline China Shark

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2009, 08:25:06 pm »
Right on Jimmy.
Shark