Author Topic: Urumqi/Beijing August 1 – 15  (Read 9668 times)

Offline maxx

RE: Urumqi/Beijing August 1 – 15
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2009, 03:42:38 pm »
Hajo nice story congradulations to you and Vicky.

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2009, 04:24:17 pm »
To Hajo and Vicky CONGRATS on the wedding and a welcome to your new home Vicky
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline Darius

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2009, 04:35:03 pm »
Bravo Hajo, you´ve done it. Yours is another success story. But dont sit on your laurels, your real but funny job has only just started... Hahaha! and because of that wish you and Vicky a happy everlasting living together.

Vince G

« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2009, 05:30:40 pm »
Congratulations you made it. Now the real adventure begins.

Offline ahkiwi

« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2009, 05:32:51 pm »
Excellent write-up Hajo, thanks for sharing!

Congrats to you both too :)
World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago.

Ali (???)
QQ: 860848209

Offline Hajo

« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2009, 01:52:23 am »
Thank you folks!

Well, we are arrived savely and getting used to timezone in Denmark. But already now I miss China. I think we are leaving Denmark again in 2012 after my son has finished his education. It's not sure that we are going to Urumchi again. That will depend on how the situation in Xinjiang develops. The extra police forces will stay for more month or even years. But the problem is, it will never be completely peaceful I think.

But now we will take one step at a time. Vicky's son stays with her second oldest sister. I hope Vicky and her son will be alright with the partial seperation over the next 2.5 years. We have also been talking about the baby. Well, in a few month we can drop the prevention and get serious :angel:

For the time being  we have some work to do. Vicky has come here on a tourist visa and is allowed to stay until November 15. Next week we will apply for a resident permit and that give her temporarily visa for 6 month. In this time the resident permit should be in place.

Well, that's all for now. Thanks again for your backup! :icon_biggrin:

Oh, I forgot the hole. No, I am not finished yet. I might use it to get supplies of Chinese food, hehe.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 01:54:12 am by Hajo »
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline Darius

« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2009, 07:45:13 am »
Hajo... It will be really tough for Vicky to be apart from her son for such a long time but it will be not that unusual if you can have a trip to China at least once a year?!

Doesnt she need to learn the language before she can get a permit?!

Hajo, to get all these stuffs in one place, its time to wander off to the Maxxs thread " the daily life of a married man " We are so curious to know your experiences as a married man, dealing with the challenges in your daily life from the start, you dont mind?

Quote from: 'Hajo' pid='12975' dateline='1250446729'

After some rest we went out again and guess what? We should out and eat again.

The lady im talking to said to me: " I enjoy making delicious Chinese food. Would you like to taste some? I know the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Hehe¡­

Keep in mind, the more she feeds you the more she loves you. HAHAHA!!

Good Luck

Offline Hajo

« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2009, 02:57:03 am »
Well, you are right Darius. I will continue in Maxx's thread and in my blog.

I hope we will be able to go to China at least once or twice a year. In two month we will talk about the future. Jin Yong (she doesen't like the name Vicky) has told me that it could be difficult to find work in China. But we will see how she adapts to Denmark over the next few month and then we talk about it again.

About the language. The Danish is very good concerning that. When you apply for the resident permit, you have to sign that you will attend to language courses. Thoses courses are free of charge and part of the integration program. That is no problem. It is like, if you are willing to do some effort for the community, the community helps you.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline daghoi

« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2009, 04:31:51 pm »
Im a little late to gratulate, so: "gratulerer til den blide danske".

hope things works out well for you in Denmark.