Author Topic: Hello everyone. From a Newbie in Ontario  (Read 5273 times)

shaun

RE: Hello everyone. From a Newbie in Ontario
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 05:36:13 am »
Quote from: 'Rhonald' pid='10996' dateline='1249442383'
Quote from: 'Josh Markley' pid='10964' dateline='1249428394'
So she is trying to find a school and I am getting rosetta stone.  After I get it I can burn some copies if anyone is interested haha.

What - Rosetta Stone - but I don't want to learn Egyptian :huh:

I do not understand why you want to get this poor young Hispanic woman Rosetta drunk?  What is up with you guys?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 05:37:00 am by shaun »

rcsingle1

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2009, 04:35:26 pm »
Quote from: 'Brent' pid='10931' dateline='1249409021'

Always cool to have another person from Southern Ontario here! I'm in Mississauga.

I asked if there's any way she can sneak inside her client's luggage when she comes out this way. ;)

Hey Brent, nice to meet you. Maybe if she can sneak into the client's luggage, she can also sneak my lady with her to keep her company on the long flight lol.
Any words of advice are always greatly appreciated. Have you started any paperwork yet for yourself?

Offline Brent

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2009, 02:52:29 pm »
Sorry guys, talking to my lady now and seems I gotta keep things a little hush hush.

:s
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 09:30:29 am by Brent »
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

-Dr. Seuss

Offline Bob

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2009, 08:19:12 pm »
Hi Rob, from one Canadian to another WELCOME to the site, as you probably know by now this site with all its experienced members can really give you a lot of help,tip's and information that will help you through this journey. I encourage you to read the many post that other members and moderators have posted regarding many different interesting subjects that will give you a lot of useful information. You are among friends here and once again welcome to the "Brotherhood".