Author Topic: Buying emf credits, A new method?  (Read 3134 times)

Offline Danny

RE: Buying emf credits, A new method?
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 09:27:43 am »
I bought some credits a couple of days ago using my Mastercard and had no problems at all. I got the credits straightaway. Doing it that way works for me.

Arnold

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2009, 11:37:11 pm »
As Danny say's , I just bought Credit's with a Credit Card and my Credit's showed up within a minute .

Brian , hope your Card was made out of Plastic not Rubber ?

Just kidding , couldn't resist that one .:angel:

Offline Brian Mc

• Zhen Li
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2009, 11:39:15 am »
Hi Guys  Further update:

Got a message from Sherry at CHnlove customer service.  It seems they did get the credit purchase notice and approval and thats why the credits went into my credit account.  So it looks like when I made the purchase it did in fact go through,however there is/was a delay before the credits showed up in my credit account.  I wonder if I had not opened a ticket when the credits would have shown up.  Also still no response from Cashoo but as I loook over the account again it still shows my 190 USD purchase as uncleared but in the wallet part it shows a neg 190USD figure.  SO maybe they did pay the funds out from the wallet to purchase but it takes a bit longer for the account to update properly.  Also they still have not replied, and when I call teh toll free number I get teh give details to voicemail and we migh tcall you back thing.  So no help at all from Cashoo.

Also I searched the entire Cashoo page and cannot find any way to close an account once open.  True I dont have to use it but I would rather have it closed and gone for good.  Anyway it seems that everything has worked out.

Now if I could just get my decree absolute and my singles paperwork and go do something exciting..........

Regards,

Brian

David5o

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 11:56:04 am »
Brian,

Just as well you haven't got them in your sweaty mit's then!! ..... you may just go and do something very foolish!! .... hahaha!!

David....

Offline Brian Mc

• Zhen Li
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2009, 01:31:38 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='10805' dateline='1249314964'

Brian,

Just as well you haven't got them in your sweaty mit's then!! ..... you may just go and do something very foolish!! .... hahaha!!

David....

Ha not a chance David.  If they were in my hands then she also would be in my hands.  Nuff said!!

Brian

David5o

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2009, 06:05:40 pm »
Brian,

Exactly, ..... Which is why,  it's just as well you haven't got them in your hands.
Gives you a bit more time to find out a lot more about each other, time well spent i'd say.... Right??
hahaha!!

David.....

Offline Brian Mc

• Zhen Li
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2009, 09:31:38 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='10829' dateline='1249337140'

Brian,

Exactly, ..... Which is why,  it's just as well you haven't got them in your hands.
Gives you a bit more time to find out a lot more about each other, time well spent i'd say.... Right??
hahaha!!

David.....

Bah the credits are in my hands, however unfortunatley My lady is not. Yes it may give us more time to get to know each other better (which is a good thing yes), but it is difficult waiting so long for something so beautiful, both the lifetime of love and her sweet self.  However we are learning about each other and she is making me a better man so all in all time well spent.

Regards to all,

Brian