Author Topic: Operation Chongqing  (Read 53971 times)

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
RE: Operation Chongqing
« Reply #375 on: July 15, 2009, 11:58:41 pm »
Michael, here's the link to my other thread : http://www.chnlove.info/showthread.php?tid=520
I'll go in Shangaï on September and will end in Beijing. A few contacts around and in Shangaï, and actually, none in Beijing...but I think that I will read that thread again, because I may could be introduced to a nice lady, but I don't remember if she is in Beijing or not.

Scottish, well, in fact, I didn't want to tell you, but I can also go over there and ask her what she can do when she has free time and you not there :D (I promise to be nice :) )
(kiddin')
- Let's Rock -

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #376 on: July 16, 2009, 12:37:12 pm »
He he she will only beg you too hide her in your suitcase to bring her to me..LOL:angel::icon_biggrin:

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #377 on: July 16, 2009, 01:05:50 pm »
Sly, I have the lovely lady in Beijing.  I have talked to her and she said she would like you to e mail her.  I will pm you the details on how.  She is also learning French, She reads and speaks English flawlessly.  She is an accountant.  I will also e mail you her pic.  If you do not like her, I have a few of my Ladies friends who are nurses.  If not they have a couple of Agencies in Beijing.  So you should be well covered there.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #378 on: July 16, 2009, 01:24:40 pm »
Well done JimB, hehe this should keep him away from Qingdao....hehehe lol:angel:

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #379 on: July 16, 2009, 01:52:14 pm »
Only looking out for 'us' Qingdao dudes mate hehee:angel::icon_biggrin:
:angel::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Jimb...will you tell your lady friends, (nurses) that there is a poor 'little' Scots guy, maybe be looking if things don't go according to plan....lol
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 01:56:12 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #380 on: July 16, 2009, 04:55:34 pm »
Ok ok guys....(or brothers^^)
I will also make another wall between Beijing, Guangdong and Shangaï, so there will be no problem for me ^^

Jim', I answered your mail, thanks again^^ (just waitin' the picture, I'll write later anyway)

Scotti', mpo, well, u sure U don't want me to go to Qingdao?? :D
maybe, as says Scotti, your ladies would beg me to take them with me in a suitcase...
well..

too many choices, now :) :blush::blush::blush:
NERF...
Ting's running after me, asking many things, excusing her for many things, about our discussions and so on....
she also asks me to wait, but as i said "on sunday, I book, so ... i won't change it"...
she seemed confused and wrote me an emf just for me to "better understand"....
well.. a bit disappointed, but as I've not sleeped well those last days, I prefer saying' nothin about that...

but for now, my final destination is still beijing, shangaï, or maybe.. guangdong...
I'll see ^^
but no chongqing :)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 05:46:58 pm by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Offline Tiztom

« Reply #381 on: July 17, 2009, 12:25:09 am »
Good lad!!!!!

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #382 on: July 17, 2009, 12:53:36 am »
The more I see your avatar, Tiz', the more I am always laughin', askin' myself if you would really be like Mr Bean ^^'
by the way, his daughter is sooooo cute ^^
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #383 on: July 17, 2009, 02:49:49 am »
Thanks Jim , that also keeps him busy and away from my Wife in Shanghai .:icon_cheesygrin:

He keep's wanting my Wife's ID # , but ... I can't to seem to convince Sly , that  she is married .

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #384 on: July 17, 2009, 05:53:08 am »
Mpo, 'gonna think it's not difficult enough for me, just looking for "married" "or single"... nothing else :D
- Let's Rock -

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #385 on: July 19, 2009, 05:41:41 am »
Well.
I don't know what to say over here...
I just think however that I have to share it with you, brothers, because I don't really know who I could speak about that "situation".

I'm still in contact with Ting, but, for many things, it seems I broke the 24h rule's with her and about her situation and mine.
She goes on, saying she loves me, she regretted all that happened in Chongqing and that she really wanted to divorce the other guy.
Yesterday, she wrote me that she just had cut her hair and wanted to have any comment from me about it.. she said "here a photo of me with cut new hair, you like?" ...
but no picture sent;
I then replied to her on QQ, no way, she didn't reply, and she went "off" less than 20 secs.

I wrote her a mail, saying that I didn't understand her, most of the time she's on QQ, and at the begining, each time, no way to get a "hello", just like as if I was a friend, in fact... Only "you here?", or anything like that; the way she has to be "on", "off", "on" "off", while talking or sharing pictures, too, and the way one night she went on "mute" and left without saying anything, even a "goodbye";
Well, for sure, I became angry and I did not wait 24h to say her what I thought about it.

So I wrote her and her sister any other letter in english (easy words) to say that I just could not understand Ting and her way to be with me on QQ, because via a letter, she told me that we had to discuss if we met any problems but as I said "how discussing when you are "on", "off", "on", "off" most of the time..
I also said that I deleted her sister phone number because I already knew she would not divorce before today and that I was booking for Shangai.

Well.
I know that on QQ I was a bit angry and did not understand why she wanted me to give a comment about her new hair cut if I could not see with any picture, but I guessed that it was important for her to ask me anyway...
I wrote her another letter, saying (so true) that this situation was killing me inside, (even if I'm moving on, there are always many feelings for her), and that I could not be fine since she was married with the other guy. I did not understand too that she waited for me to come back to say me via qq or letters that she loved me and many other things like that. I just can not really understand why she's trying to be with me as she's still married with the other guy.
Sometimes I say myself that she ABSOLUTELY needs to go Out of China (I could be a good reason, but without real love), and some other times, I do thing that she seems to be honest, but asking me to wait for her to divorce is just a bit difficult to live "easily"
She said that she could wait for me to come back later, if she could divorce, and that she was "working on it";
She also received the flowers but as I asked in my letter, how many flowers did she get and did her mother like it anyway...

Actually, I know that I went a bit "angry" when I left some messages to Ting, but... I also sent her any other messages to say I apologized, explaning my point of view on all of that situation.
For sure, she may be tired of all of it and would maybe stop all definitively...
As I would say, there is actually no way for her and me because she is married...
but then, why is she always saying me she loves me and that she really believed in us later...?

I know that it is "difficult" to explain to all of you and that I should go away and so on... but what to say?
I also told her I would not move to Chongqing in September if she was still married and that if she would divorce, I then would like to get a copy of that.
I also told her that I could not understand her correctly sometimes on QQ, but how understanding her if she leaves and does not answer my asking? that's why sometimes or most of the time, I don't wait 24h to have any reply from her...
I also told her there were too many askings she did not reply, and that I could not believe in something with her later if she doesn't reply to those askings, just because it is some "problems" I met with her in Chongqing, and that, as I wrote to her "how man can project himself correctly in the future if he doesn't solve any past problems?"

I will see what she will write, maybe is it really the end in that "situation" because of too many things she doesn't understand from me and same to me from her... well..
anyway, my flight is still for Shangai.

Sorry to disturb you with all of that, brothers.
but as I think, if I don't post it, I can't even be fine, thinking always about all of it.
- Let's Rock -

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #386 on: July 19, 2009, 06:56:29 am »
I know you are right, but nog logged in QQ, if I have any other contacts, as my future trip is in 2 months, it would be a bit difficult if I can not talk with any lady on it.
but I may could block Ting....

Anyway, for sure, I am moving away and feelings are not as strong as it was at first.. but there are always a part of it...

Now, I am checking for any other options anywhere else.

Maybe will I stay "as" good friend with Ting.. maybe not...
Well.. I know it' a problem and I admit that you are quite right in your comment, Mpo ;)

Thanks for it ;)
I have to do my best to better open up my eyes.
- Let's Rock -

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #387 on: July 19, 2009, 08:06:27 am »
Omg sly your going to drive your self nuts with all this stuff i mean to say  you are intuch with other women in your other thead and eaven canged your pic on your pc too so why are you still beateing your self up about this woman,get a grip sly put a end to this your just letting it get out of hand just block her on qq and move on,sorry sly dont mean to be so blunt but you do my head in when you dont see it,the facts are there to see she playing you big time sly.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 08:07:15 am by victor-hills »
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #388 on: July 19, 2009, 08:15:11 am »
Victor, in fact, as I say , most of you are probably right.
And then...
I have to apply what is said...
well, sorry for that "disturbing", ..

Thanks for your comment :)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Peter

« Reply #389 on: July 19, 2009, 08:34:04 am »
Mike is right Sylvain... Block her on QQ and go on with you trip. You will probably only hurt yourself and maybe her too if you keep up the contact with her.
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove