Author Topic: Operation Chongqing  (Read 53927 times)

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
RE: Operation Chongqing
« Reply #390 on: July 19, 2009, 08:54:58 am »
Anyway, what is sure, is that I book for Shangai and it should be a very good thing :)
Hmm, blocking, well..
I think I will not right now, but if she would connect on QQ, i will talk "directly", saying that it's having a non cense, and that we must stop...
blocking someone on QQ or msn, is not really "enough", I think, because the contact is still here...
sayin' it clearly is, I think, the best thing to do.
and, unless she really can't understand, then I will have no more choice.
But I think she would be mature enough to understand all that.
So, she already knows about the situation, instead than "thinking she never can talk with me because I'm always offline".
and so, maybe not talk to each other for a certain time, and then, seeing if the fact to be as "good friends", could be "done".
blocking, deleting the contact is not really "fair", but I need to do things clearly.

by the way, as I'm moving on Shangai/Beijing/Guangzhou, it is because there are some reasons :)
I think you may all understand that point of view.
- Let's Rock -

Vince G

« Reply #391 on: July 19, 2009, 09:41:15 am »
Slyvain, (shaking my head in disbelief) Let me give you some advice from experience. First when she is on QQ and suddenly goes off, back on, off again? This because her Husband is near coming into the room. So she is hiding that she is talking to another man. She doesn't love you, she is confusing love with something else. Your not the white knight going to rescue her. When you go to sweep her up to carry her away she will say she's married to leave her alone. There is something wrong with her brain and she is dragging everyone into this. She is playing a game with you. Maybe she likes the attention? It's all very hard, confusing, and a no win situation. Block her and move on. Unless you like the heartache? Because that is all that will happen.

Arnold

« Reply #392 on: July 19, 2009, 11:02:08 am »
Sly , you must STOP this NOW !!! Put Her out of your Mind or are you going to take Ting to every new relationship that you will have , even when you marry some other Woman ? You will find yourself in the same DEEP hole Ting is in now . You will ruin any hope for a happy future relationship with anyone , as long as she is NOT out of your Life . This is the perfect time to let go of it . USE IT !!!!

I want to see a Sly , with new plans and a new :heart: beginning on the next Trip .

Offline Chong

« Reply #393 on: July 19, 2009, 11:30:05 am »
Frenchie ... You should have block her on CL waaaayyyyyy back on Page 8 of this thread when Ting first said ... "She didn't love you !!!" ... and when most of us experienced members advised you to search for another lady.

Man, get a hold of yourself. Don't you have any pride ??? Forget about her !!!

As your other Thread Title reads ... "Enough Is Enough"

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #394 on: July 19, 2009, 11:38:58 am »
Whatever Ting is still married or no, that will not change the fact that I'm movin.

But if I'm movin' somewhere else, it is because I got many reasons ;) (as said above:)
Chong, I quite understand, just look at my other thread (about September) and you will see there is something for me to do in China (Shangai) and that would not be Chongqing ;)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 11:39:36 am by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Offline Chong

« Reply #395 on: July 19, 2009, 11:44:03 am »
Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='9077' dateline='1248017938'

Whatever Ting is still married or no, that will not change the fact that I'm movin.

But if I'm movin' somewhere else, it is because I got many reasons ;) (as said above:)
Chong, I quite understand, just look at my other thread (about September) and you will see there is something for me to do in China (Shangai) and that would not be Chongqing ;)

Then STOP talking about Ting. Block her once and for all ... NOT even friends.

She's STILL on your mind. If the other ladies find out about Ting, you're DONE. Right now, you're still on the rebound
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 11:48:09 am by Chong »

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #396 on: July 19, 2009, 11:50:28 am »
Maybe you right, Chong, maybe not.
I talked to a lady about my experience in Chongqing, she asked "you have regrets"? and I haven't replied that she said that anyway, she wanted to see me and to help me visiting Shangai once I'll be there.

maybe that while being honest with ladies can sometimes be a good thing.
And I don't think the Shangai's lady won't reply me :)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Chong

« Reply #397 on: July 19, 2009, 12:03:56 pm »
Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='9081' dateline='1248018628'

Maybe you right, Chong, maybe not.

maybe that while being honest with ladies can sometimes be a good thing.

Well Frenchie ... after 420 postings and 6,900 viewings ... you still don't get it !!!!!!!

Your story with Ting speaks about desperation, obsessiveness and an unwillingness to let go. When your new ladies ask you about your recent CL experience and hear this story, they'll be running the other direction. I wouldn't mentioned it at all. In this case, honesty will ruin you.

Do you want another new thread with 420 postings and 6,900 viewings ???

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #398 on: July 19, 2009, 12:10:03 pm »
ok, Chong.
I don't know what to say else, you probably right, so, let's move to the other thread and let's see how it will evolve? :)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Chong

« Reply #399 on: July 19, 2009, 12:14:48 pm »
Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='9085' dateline='1248019803'

ok, Chong.
I don't know what to say else, you probably right, so, let's move to the other thread and let's see how it will evolve? :)

Frenchie, the Brotherhood wants only the best for you and good wishes. Put ALL YOUR EFFORTS & ATTENTION on the new ladies.

BTW ... it's "Shanghai".

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #400 on: July 19, 2009, 12:20:58 pm »
Sorry, bad mispelled just because in France, there is not any "h" at the end...
So, Shanghai..

I have still many effort to do :D
- Let's Rock -

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #401 on: July 19, 2009, 12:38:03 pm »
Is the book war and peace as long as this if it is i aint reading it lol sorry ;)
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #402 on: July 19, 2009, 12:44:10 pm »
Victor, I could not answer you.
but I can promise my other story won't be the same ;)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Tiztom

« Reply #403 on: July 19, 2009, 01:47:18 pm »
Chong, you are a moderator so pleas put everyone out of this misery and close the thread, I remember saying he was being conned when I first joined & got shot down, the tables have now turned & I really do think this guy needs help..........but not from anyone here.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #404 on: July 19, 2009, 01:48:50 pm »
Tiz, I was askin' myself WTH you could be, because I saw no replies from you here :D
so, yeah, you're right, if we can close that thread (I've already asked for it) that would be a good thing ^^
- Let's Rock -