Author Topic: Operation Chongqing  (Read 53980 times)

Offline Ed W

RE: Operation Chongqing
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2009, 01:10:17 pm »
Good Luck! We'll be waiting eagarly for a word back on how it's going, or went.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline Agarn

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2009, 01:43:13 pm »
Is it me or is our  french friend a little excited?

Bon voyage mon l`ami

Offline maxx

« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2009, 06:27:06 pm »
Good luck Frenchie have a wonderful time.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2009, 03:09:52 pm »
I wanna thank U all for your support and the brotherhood brought here, don't change it ^^
(in fact, why should U? ^^)

Yeah, I could say I'm a bit excited but it's normal, I think ^^

Ting wrote me, she thinks she will come to the airport with her sister and a translator from the agence (who is since many weeks a good friend of her) ^^
Well... being "nice" received is really a good thing, I just hope I won't sleep when I'll be with them at the airport and later ^^

I will write more before being in the plane, and just after, and.... once I'll be in Beijing, and Chongqing :)

See ya all ^^
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 03:22:36 pm by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2009, 03:59:22 pm »
Have fun Sylvain!:icon_cool:
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2009, 05:55:03 pm »
Thanks, Neil ^^

I wish there will be chinese in the plane, who will like to speak with me and train me to improve my chinese ^^
- Let's Rock -

Vince G

« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2009, 06:11:07 pm »
I wish you the best of Luck Sylvain. Have a fun time. :icon_biggrin:

Arnold

« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2009, 12:07:44 am »
Hey Buddy , have a wonderful week with Ting and hope she will be more beautiful than in her letter's . Enjoy your first taste of China , for you will be back ... I'm sure :icon_cool:

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2009, 06:32:48 am »
Enjoy your trip, get some sleep on the plane, and above all esle, have fun with Ting!!!
Good luck and bast wishes,
Michael
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2009, 06:36:12 am »
Bon voyage Sylvain, i'm certain that French charm will guarantee you a successful visit, cant wait to read your adventures here!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2009, 10:08:55 am »
Thanks again, all :)

I'm just ending with my luguages and see what should be primordial to have with me on plane (like my netbook, maybe a book, too and my phone or any other mp3 listener)
I have bought an international adaptator, too, so there should be no problems once there for that :)

Ting wrote me today again, she's very happy that we finally will see each other in less than 48 hours right now ^^
Well, I'm just like more and more happy to go there.
I just realize too that one week will (for sure) be too short, but I'll have a first "impression" about the country and so on.
And if all can be ok, I'll maybe go back there in October...

By the way, I just want to say a "big up" to all of you, because, since the beginning I signed up on the facebook's forum (and here, later), there was always a "nice atmosphere", very good things to share and to read. As I said before, I envy most of you who have been in China, met their ladies and married them. It's only a beautiful story to live in all of your life, and I just hope that mine will be the first chapter of a very very long story.
For sure, too, once I'll be flying to China to see Ting, I'll be thinking to all of you again, saying myself "now it's my turn :icon_cool:"

Ting troubled me many times because she's very very beautiful, so I just hope to not be so "shy" when I'll see her ^^

I think everything is ok.
I will upload many movies on my netbook, and buying any "gifts" for Ting and her parents.
Well, I was thinking about a bottle of "Beaujolais" or anything like that for her father, and for her mother, I think, maybe some chocolates, tomorrow, from Belgium. It could be a nice idea I think, because there are some chocolates which are very nice quality (as Leonidas)
And for Ting, I'll see, too. Not decided yet for that :)

See ya all, i'll keep this topic up everytime I can ;)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 10:09:22 am by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2009, 09:05:06 am »
First day.... wow...

Well, I'm finally arrived.
After the landing in Beijing where someone was ill, we were asked to be checked twice with temperature, just to prevent for swine flu. Once we lived the plane, there was a group, full protected, who was ready to infiltrate to the plane and to speak to the person who was ill.
I had to fullfill any administrative papers and I could change my sweat quickly before landing off from Beijing.

Once I was in Chongqing, I looked many minutes for Ting, who wasn't there.
For sure, I became anxious, nervous and I dialed her number. In fact, I got someone who said she wasn't Ting and that she didn't know how I had her mobile number.
Well, from it, I said I just was lost.
I looked around for about 30 mins, and finally, seing that I could not join Ting, I choosed to go to the Hilton Hotel via a taxi.
I would have regretted to take it, if I didn't like speeding. The driver who was in the taxi just was mad enough to create a big accident  He drove without any restriction.
Once I was at the hotel and got my room, I tried to connect on QQ and then, Ting connected to tell me why she could not contact me, nor that she could not come.
I explained how I've looked for her, then the felt sorry again for the circumstance, but as I said, all was ok, as I was to the hotel.
She decided to come with her sister and a translator from the Agency, 2 hours later.
Between those 2 hours, I decided to "test" my bed for sleeping and in fact, I sleeped.

I heard knocking at my door a few times and then, I decided to go there and then, when I opened... it was her!
I let you imagine my smile to see her, more beautiful in real than in pictures. She was here, waiting for the room to be opened, and the meaning of our common feelings, just so true.

I will see tomorrow if I can post some pics.
Right now, I'm totally K.O, I haven't sleeped a lot between yesterday morning and today.

- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2009, 11:22:04 am »
Wow , reading your Post had me worried there for some time , till the end of course . Reminded me of Qing being 30 minutes late to the Airport to meet me for the first time .
I'm glad it turned out Ok after all , hope it get's better each day your with Ting . Waiting to read more :icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Ed W

« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2009, 11:28:13 am »
ya. it had me on the edge there for a few moments. So glad the ending was great.

Did you start a blog?
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline maxx

« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2009, 01:06:29 pm »
ok now that you scared the hell out of all of us.get some sleep.And keep us posted
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 01:06:53 pm by maxx »