General Discussion and Useful Links > The Campfire

Re: address request?

(1/2) > >>

kenny:
I asked the girl I am talking to for her address in the second letter i believe. She sent it to me in the next letter I got. I havent tryed mailing through mail yet heard some gets through some dont.

Ed W:
so you can send her flowers or gifts. Not necessarily through the post but you can order flower online over there and have them delivered.

kenny:
Thanks Ed that is what I was going to do this afternoon is try send flowers. I just talked to her by phone this morning and thought good time to send flowers.

Neil:
When I first asked my girl for her address, her reply didn't mention anything about my question so went ahead and bought her address.  Next letter contained her address in her reply.  They're definitely sneaky that way.  No doubt about it, they're out for money.

I sent my girl chocolates from Zchocolate.com and DHL couldn't find her address.  I sent her phone number later...still waiting for a confirmation of delivery.  Glad I haven't sent the package I've been meaning to send yet.  I'd hate for a package to go missing.

kenny:
Vince
we are also using the same translator. (Sonia)  How mant translators are in these agencys?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version