All About China > Visas, Immigration and Emigration

Questions on K-1 visas

(1/2) > >>

Josh Markley:
In tonights conversation with Le she expressed she wants to come home with me on my second trip to visit her.  She wants to marry here in the U.S.  So If anyone has any info on a k-1 visa it would be appreciated.  I am taking my first trip in July, can I get most if not all the papre work filled out before my visit.  I really have no clue here.

davidaquincy:
Hello Josh, Glad to hear everything is going well.

I have read the best information about Visas are on
Candle For Love

There is a wealth of information and people that can help you over there. Take a look when you get a chance.

maxx:
Josh follow the link  David gave candleforlove really does have the best information out there.Also I would suggest a good immagration attourney.

Josh Markley:
Yes, I have been looking on that site and the information is to complex for this brain.  I decided to go with an attorney.  I found a small time attorney that works with only his wife in which he brought over on a visa.

jimgoesgolfin:

--- Quote from: 'Josh Markley' pid='1433' dateline='1240364009' ---
Yes, I have been looking on that site and the information is to complex for this brain.  I decided to go with an attorney.  I found a small time attorney that works with only his wife in which he brought over on a visa.

--- End quote ---

Hey Josh,  I am new to this whole thing and I am the type of person that likes to get as much info as possible.  I know that sometime in the future I will have a chinese lady as my wife and I will need to do the visa process.  I would like to ask you about the attorney you are talking to...do you like his work, from your point of view is he good at this?  If the answers are Y and Y then I would like to be able to get in touch with him when the time comes.  Any help?  BTW, are you from the U.S.?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version