Author Topic: Falling In Love !!  (Read 7757 times)

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
RE: Falling In Love !!
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2009, 02:27:52 pm »
Zhou's ex was a drunkerd and beat her when ever he drank so no booze what so ever in our house, and yeah you should have seen the briuse on my chin after it hit the floor
And I still wouldn't change a thing, she's my life :heart: :icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 02:29:39 pm by MLM »
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

David5o

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2009, 02:31:22 pm »
MM,

I think that's what they call ''GOB SMACKED'' ... yep, that would have been a picture worth seeing to be sure!!

You know, I've never seen the point in getting pissed. Cost a good wack, and all you get from it is a bloody big hangover. Perhaps because i've never drank much, even in my hey days. Even now i have plenty of booze in the house .... but it'll probably still be there 5 years or more from now. Now, funnily enough, Lucy likes a glass of wine with her evening meal, and will maybe have one while sitting watching the tv. Me, i will maybe have a small larger with a dash of lime cordial.... that'll be my lot, after that ...it's coffee ...gallons of the stuff haha!!

David....
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 03:02:56 pm by David5o »

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2009, 06:30:07 pm »
yeah I know what you mean David, that bottle sat for 8 years on the same shelf no great loss except I was going to open it when we have our 25th, oh well maybe I can find another and hide it in the garage Haha.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Arnold

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2009, 07:56:09 pm »
For my late Wife's and my 25th Anni. , I got a Tattoo in Orleans . Haha ... nobody throw's that away ... unless I'm still attached .

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2009, 08:30:34 pm »
David !!!!!

Lager with lime cordial !!!!!!!!....OMG....it is punishable by death in Aus...dont ever say those words if you visit here...the Lager Police will arrest your A** instantly. :):):)...can only buy such an illegal drug in secret  places (hahahaha)
David

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2009, 08:54:03 pm »
Lol David e they do allsort to the lager here you can have lager and black wich is toped off with blackcurrant or a lager top wich has a splash of lemonade in it and yes they realy know how to spoil a good lager hey lol.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 08:56:15 pm by victor-hills »
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Arnold

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2009, 11:03:12 pm »
Common Guy's , in Germany half " yes half " the Beer drinker's add Coke to their Beer . No ... let me say they do it for you at any Bar . I know , you will say they all crazy to do that to a good german Beer , especially here in the states . Their favorite reply is ... why don't you add Milk to your Beer instead ... it's the same . I don't say nothing , just enjoy drinking my Beer and Coke ( half and half ) . Oh sooo good , if you only knew ?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 11:03:45 pm by Arnold »

Offline Danny

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2009, 05:00:05 am »
Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='11765' dateline='1249790253'

In Ireland, some mix lemonade with beer (half and half) ... it is not as bad as it may sound

In Australia, women used to drink that. It's called a shandy. Whether or not it tastes good, no self respecting man would drink it. If you're a bloke, better to drink straight lemonade than a shandy.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2009, 07:23:43 am »
THats telling them....wimps...I'm with you Danny :):):)

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2009, 08:40:53 am »
Nooooooooo mike dont do it lol and heres a mix for you a drink called black velvet  Guinness and champagne or for the poor man he use Babysham instead of champagne if i remember right my dad used to drink it alot when he was in the army back in the early 50s.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 08:42:42 am by victor-hills »
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

David5o

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2009, 08:41:24 am »
Hahahaha, You can call me whatever you like, i'm basically not a drinker... It wouldn't bother me in the slightest if i could never have alcohol again. The lime in a Larger makes it a refreshing drink.  That's what i drink on hot sunny days, sitting around the swimming pool, inbetween the dips in the pool and lazing on the loungers... Suites Me, Sir!! lol!!

Now Coffee, that's a whole different subject.... i drink gallons of the stuff. When feeling a bit under the weather i throw in a brandy or a  whiskey tot for good measure.... lol!!  

David.....

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2009, 11:29:19 am »
Ahhh a hot todie

usually done with tea and whiskey when your feeling under the weather...

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2009, 12:28:29 pm »
My mate always called in to a pub around 5am in the morning at Smithfield Meat Market.  He always had a glass of milk with whiskey in it.
This was the only alcoholic drink I have ever known him to have.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline ahkiwi

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2009, 05:35:19 pm »
My dad recommends tea with whiskey as the cold cure-all :P

Personally I don't drink anymore ... except coffee
World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago.

Ali (???)
QQ: 860848209

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2009, 06:47:50 pm »
OMG Guys....!!

We start here with a thread about serious stuff , to do with emotions and such....end up having an intense discussion about beer and various alcoholic beverages :):):)

I told you we were testosterone fuelled hunters.......:):)

I guess we got our priorities right (LOL).....NOT !!