Author Topic: Calling with Skype  (Read 3892 times)

Offline Hajo

Calling with Skype
« on: April 12, 2009, 08:37:12 am »
Hey bros, I tried to call with Skype today. 3 times I got to know the phone could not be reached and 2 times busy. Can it really be so difficult to call China?

Are there others experiencing the same problems?
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline kenny

Re: Calling with Skype
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 08:47:59 am »
First time I called about a week ago it went straight through. Tryed for hour and a half this morning no luck.

Chet Sams

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 09:11:31 am »
Possibly calling on prime time hours over there maybe. I know it happens here sometimes in the morning via internet. Laggs and laggs.

Offline Hajo

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 11:56:47 am »
Oh ok, I see I am not the only one. Maybe it's Ronan and Arnold keeping those lines busy  :twisted:
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline RC Campbell

• Alive and well, living in China now!!!.....
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 02:44:36 pm »
.....Hey guys,
..I use skype all the time it is great.....I was on the phone to China this morning for over 3 hours and last night for almost 2 houds and didn't have any problems............Bset investment I ever made was skype unlimited......She is teaching me chinese and I am teaching her English....We type whatever we are learning to say into yahoo messenger, and we have web cam to see each other, and we teach each other the proper pronunciation.....And, it works out great.....I Hope you can figure out why you can"t get through to China.....

..Good Luck,
..RC
RC
The Cowboy in China.......
Loving Life Everyday.....

Offline Chad

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 08:52:37 pm »
I was on skype for almost three hours sunday morning from 8:00 AM on. I got disconected about three times but it hooked back up with no problem. For being free you can't go wrong. It is a great thing. You do not have to ask for pictures if you use skype. My friend has a small daughter and she likes to see my dog jump in the chair and look at her. She even calls the dog by name. It is wonderful.