Author Topic: Her sense of duty  (Read 6068 times)

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
RE: Her sense of duty
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 12:37:16 pm »
Haha, Zhou told me we would have a beautifull home if I helped, I tried but it seems men can't clean anything right LOL, as far as working a job, Zhou is a teacher here, she said when she first moved here she didn't want to be a house dog, she wanted to work.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Arnold

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 02:17:49 am »
For David .
I brought two with me from Facebook . Hahaha
What happened ? Did you loose your's ?

David5o

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 06:07:37 am »
Arnold,

No, i didn't have any to lose. In fact i thought i only had one , until willy started complaining about me having two. Someone must have snuck one in while i wasn't looking ...hahaha!!

David....

Offline Ed W

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2009, 11:51:24 am »
Quote from: 'Michael L. Maines' pid='12171' dateline='1250008636'

Haha, Zhou told me we would have a beautifull home if I helped, I tried but it seems men can't clean anything right LOL, as far as working a job, Zhou is a teacher here, she said when she first moved here she didn't want to be a house dog, she wanted to work.

LOL. Just before going to China and marrying my wife I asked about the red envelopes and she told me that since I'm not Chinese that I can't understand it and left it at that. Of course it kinda pissed me off since she's not allowing me to understand but I couldnt help but laugh at this since my wife is kinda like that. She'll say one thing but when it comes down to it, she really doesn't want the help to begin with.

The other day I started this thread with the story of her being depressed about work and so on. So yesterday I asked her how she feels about work and says she's happy with it. I asked if she was still depressed and she says she's ok with it now. I was a bit confused but then I thought back about when the students tell her that she was cheated since I hadnt started the visa process yet and she was upset with me about that, the agreement was we repay our debt to her mother before we started it, and a couple days after that I asked her and she says she doesnt worry about it and it doesnt matter. Again, im quite confused but it's starting to make sense. Sometimes it just seems like she needs to vent her feelings just to get em off her chest. She may not mean them but something compells her to say it anyway. As if it's necessary to move on.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2009, 12:53:13 pm »
Quote from: 'Ed Watson' pid='12371' dateline='1250092284'

Quote from: 'Michael L. Maines' pid='12171' dateline='1250008636'

LOL. Just before going to China and marrying my wife I asked about the red envelopes and she told me that since I'm not Chinese that I can't understand it and left it at that. Of course it kinda pissed me off since she's not allowing me to understand but I couldnt help but laugh at this since my wife is kinda like that. She'll say one thing but when it comes down to it, she really doesn't want the help to begin with.

The other day I started this thread with the story of her being depressed about work and so on. So yesterday I asked her how she feels about work and says she's happy with it. I asked if she was still depressed and she says she's ok with it now. I was a bit confused but then I thought back about when the students tell her that she was cheated since I hadnt started the visa process yet and she was upset with me about that, the agreement was we repay our debt to her mother before we started it, and a couple days after that I asked her and she says she doesnt worry about it and it doesnt matter. Again, im quite confused but it's starting to make sense. Sometimes it just seems like she needs to vent her feelings just to get em off her chest. She may not mean them but something compells her to say it anyway. As if it's necessary to move on.

Ed, my wife will go off on the smallest things some times but all she is doing is blowing off steam sometimes and other times she is really angry with me for something so I listen to every thing she is angry about, when she is blowing steam, the next day is like nothing has happened, if it was something I did or didn't do she will still be upset but will still do things for me as she reminds me of what was wrong but then that is the end of it, no hearing of it for the next 20 years.

David5o

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2009, 01:44:01 pm »
MM,

no hearing of it for the next 20 years.

He said, crossing his fingers, ...his toes, ....his legs, ... for that sort after LUCK!!   hahaha!!

David.....

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2009, 04:51:21 pm »
You saying the truth brother and crossing some other things too, I don't need that shi...stuff again my ex used to bring stuff up from 10 years ago when she was mad, haha, she still is, mad I mean, come to think of it she is still bringing up stuff.
Zhou says something about what it was for a day or two and lets it go really, I'm not used to this.
and the fact that while she in angry with me she still takes very good care of me
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 04:52:29 pm by MLM »

Arnold

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 02:15:21 am »
Quote from: 'Michael L. Maines' pid='12411' dateline='1250110281'

and the fact that while she in angry with me she still takes very good care of me

I need to have a talk with Zhou , after she get's back . Enough is enough . She needs to know some thing's .:icon_cheesygrin:

shaun

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 05:38:51 am »
Gee, not holding onto it for 20 years? I wouldn't know what to do. Of course I was constantly accused for the bad thoughts she had about herself. Someone had to plant them there.

The only thing I got right in my previous marriage was when she got real mad at me, SHE slept on the couch. Hehe!  And I am not kidding either.

Wait a minute... she made that decision not me... I take it back, I didn't get anything right!!!!!

Chinese women look better and better all the time.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 05:41:32 am by shaun »

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2009, 06:04:17 am »
Now Arnold, you don't want me telling your Qing about all the young Chinese girls you been seen with in Cali. now would you? hahaha.
I like things just the way they are thank you.

Arnold

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2009, 01:40:40 pm »
Quote from: 'Michael L. Maines' pid='12503' dateline='1250157857'

I like things just the way they are thank you.

Are you sure Michael ? You know , we are here to help you .:angel:

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2009, 05:05:34 pm »
Arnold, I'mmmmm telllliiinnnnn!!!!

Offline Danny

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2009, 05:36:32 pm »
Quote from: 'Michael L. Maines' pid='12380' dateline='1250095993'

Ed, my wife will go off on the smallest things some times but all she is doing is blowing off steam sometimes and other times she is really angry with me for something so I listen to every thing she is angry about, when she is blowing steam, the next day is like nothing has happened, if it was something I did or didn't do she will still be upset but will still do things for me as she reminds me of what was wrong but then that is the end of it, no hearing of it for the next 20 years.

Michael, that's what my late Hungarian wife used to tell me - that if she can't be angry with me, who is she going to be angry at. I really liked being that person for her. Almost always she was upbeat and full of enthusiasm when she was around her friends and family, but sometimes, afterwards she was spent, and she could just be herself when she was at home with me. It's good when you feel comfortable around each other in that way, like the way it sounds you are. It seems you really trust and have confidence in each other.

Arnold

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2009, 05:40:35 pm »
Go ahead Michael , things are a little boring now . This will show me , how far Qing's " Sense of Duty " goes .
You might loose a Member , due to an unfortunate accident . Being greeted at Pudong Airport by an Hit-man instead of my Sweetheart .

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2009, 06:49:58 pm »
UUmmmm, okay , I can't do it, how could I do that to a brother?

Hey Martin, how about it ?, I still have those dumplings :icon_cheesygrin: