Author Topic: Welcome Back Sly  (Read 1993 times)

Scottish_Rob

Welcome Back Sly
« on: August 19, 2009, 05:21:05 pm »
Hello brothers I just got back in the house 10 mins ago, and I saw that 'Sly' has been in the shout box..

I would just like to say, Sly if you have come back to the brotherhood, WELCOME BACK MATE..I am so pleased to see you in here again, you have been missed....:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 05:21:58 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Offline Bob

RE: Welcome Back Sly
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 05:28:39 pm »
Salut Sylvain,  Bienvenue !! Welcome back buddy:icon_biggrin: Nice to see that you have decided to join us again. Mais ecoute, NE J'AMAIS FAIRE CA ENCORE !!! LOL:icon_cheesygrin:,
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 05:30:04 pm by Bob »

David5o

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 05:32:17 pm »
Bob,

Such a show off ...hahaha!!
How come more of you Canadian guys don't speak French??, You could keep Sly company here then ..lol!!

David...

Offline daghoi

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 05:34:22 pm »
Welcome back Sly

Offline Bob

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 05:44:18 pm »
David, I know you are just joking with me, But really I am not showing off, Sly tries and does very well in English, I just thought it would be nice for him to hear a few welcoming words in French, besides I am half French myself.

You ask why more Canadians don`t speak more French ?, Simple, with the exception of Quebec, the other Provinces mostly speak English and the school system sucks at teaching them French.:dodgy:  Anyways, that's not important at the moment, I do not want to hijack this tread or get of topic.

Lets all WELCOME Sly back to our forums :icon_biggrin:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 05:53:33 pm by Bob »

Offline ahkiwi

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 05:45:25 pm »
Welcome back Sly!
World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago.

Ali (???)
QQ: 860848209

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 07:02:46 pm »
Well :blush:
First, I apologize to have left here, but be sure that I have been thinking of many Brothers, living their stories in China and meeting their lovely ladies, too. I was also thinking about those who have many things to do before going there.
I have a special thought for Ronan, I've quickly readed his news, well... 'seems like there's something not good within his story... too bad but I hope he'll feel fine when meeting Jim'.
I'd like also to thank all of you who have written me, here and in my mailbox (thanks a lot to have written in french, too, I just can imagine how difficult it can be for you to do it, just as it can be when you have to translate or to write in chinese :) )
Thanks too for all of you who have been talking about me over here.
I really appreciate all your posts and messages.

I met any problems, but I prefer leaving it behind me. Most of you learnt me about teasing, and all its meanings. Be sure that I did not leave because of that ;) So, Scottish', are you still running, my dear Brother? :D

I think I have also missed lot of things when I was away, well, I will try to refresh all that whenever possible. Actually, I should be sleeping, but my studio is just too warm (30°, no aircon', and no way to keep a "fresh room" inside my studio :( )

Whatever you would had welcome me in german, english, spanish, or in canadian/french , I am really moved because of it.
I just can better understand the word "Brothers".
Thanks to all of you, once again.

I just forgot to say : by the way, I will try to improve my english as I'm still learning about chinese, there are lot of words and some sentences in english that I need to "better understand".
Whatever I am the only french here... I will just say myself that the other ones (if there are some) didn't find the correct forum about lovely ladies to meet / marry in China :)
(maybe should I do like some advertises around me? ^^)

Maybe did I forget something to say, actually it is 01:06 am, tomorrow morning I just have an exam (medical one, just for work), so I will try to sleep again in a few minutes.
But I will give some more news tomorrow over here.

[align=center]======== Long lives the Brotherhood ========[/align]

Your Frenchy frenchy,
Sly
- Let's Rock -

Offline ahkiwi

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 08:03:28 pm »
Don't worry too much about being the only Frenchman here Sly, you add a certain Je ne sais quoi to the mix. A bit like a seasoning adds a touch of flavour to a meal :icon_cheesygrin:
World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago.

Ali (???)
QQ: 860848209

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 05:32:50 am »
He he he, Running I have not stopped yet my friend,  I'm half way to France by now, I have just got to swim the channel hehe.:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Seriously welcome back,:icon_biggrin: and as 'ahkiwi' say's you add that little bit of 'Je ne sais quoi' to the brotherhood:icon_cool: Good luck with your exam
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 05:34:23 am by Scottish_Rob »

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 06:18:30 am »
Bonjour mon ami

Offline zook144

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 06:22:21 am »
Welcome back Sly!  
Don
The Journey Is The Destination

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2009, 06:54:53 am »
So good to have you back brother
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Arnold

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 08:58:28 am »
Yes SLY , good to have you back Buddy. How could we be here and not get to hear your SEPT. trip report ?:-/

One question though ; should we call you now SLY II or keep the regular SLY ? decision's ... decision's ? :huh:

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2009, 10:17:11 am »
Well, Sly or Sly II is still the same one, I think, Arnold ;) So, let's go on with Sly :)
(thanks about your french message, same for Ahkiwi, Michael and all the other ones :) it is really nice to see some "french touch" over here :) )
Scotti', once you'll be in Paris, just tell me, I'd be glad to see you running just a bit by my side (or close to me? :D)
Sept. trip is still on ACTIVE, I will give any more news about it later. (One of the latest things to do is just doing the visa, but it will be done quickly :) )
- Let's Rock -

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2009, 10:38:49 am »
Thanks a lot, Mpo :blush:
- Let's Rock -