Author Topic: Where are you in the process?  (Read 3448 times)

Offline maxx

RE: Where are you in the process?
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 11:38:24 pm »
Tom .Yes I heard Chinese new year is supposed to be a real good time.I haven't made it yet.

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 07:34:16 am »
Maxx and Tom if you haven't been in China during the Chinese new year you don't know what you are missing, its great there are no words for it, the people have a very good time and do a lot of work to get it the way it should be, I was there before and during one and let me tell you there is nothing like it any where in the world and it will seem to go on for a long time, so if you have the chance to go, don't pass it up.
By the way Tom good luck with Her Visa
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 07:36:14 am by MLM »
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline TomFisher

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 06:34:56 pm »
Thanks Michael.  I will be there for New Year's in 2010 unless God himself stops me.  I have been back for a several lifetimes or is that several months feels like the former and miss wo de laopo very much.  Being a traditional Chinese woman she wants me to wait until New Year's to come back because "it is too expensive".  So I will be there in February and I am looking forward to an unbelievable time.  I'll try to get some pictures and share them with the brotherhood when I get back.

I made a really big mistake the other day, I went back to Chnlove forums just to see what kind of idiots were there now.

Peace,

Tom