Author Topic: how to pee all over the world  (Read 4436 times)

shaun

RE: how to pee all over the world
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2009, 11:06:51 pm »
Vince,

Years ago I would have agreed with you about yogurt.  It was the most vile tasting thing I had ever tasted.  But it is amazing how your perspective changes when you've had the squirts for 3 days.  I learned this in Iran and have never looked back so to speak.  haha.  I've been to Israel, Mexico, Switzerland, and Georgia USA.  Never happened again.  Funny thing, I learned to like yogurt after that.  Had a strawberry yogurt smoothie this morning.  May have another tomorrow.

Shaun

Offline Ed W

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2009, 11:10:56 pm »
Well, I never saw yougurt on any store shelf, it's not that I was looking for it either since i'm not a fan of it.

For the milk scare, the issue was discovered and dealt with. I'd like to believe this would never happen in the US but hey, you never know.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/2827362/Baby-formula-recall-in-China-after-infant-death.html
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2009, 11:32:42 am »
Quote from: 'Ed Watson' pid='5740' dateline='1245121856'

Well, I never saw yougurt on any store shelf, it's not that I was looking for it either since i'm not a fan of it.

Ed they do have these little tiny bottles of sour milk made by fermentation. This is from a similar bacteria that is used in yougart. So I tried to consume a couple of these every day. Just that on my last trip when I went to the local store to buy a bunch, all in the cooler section were past the expiry date.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 11:33:28 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

rockycoon

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2009, 03:08:17 am »
After reading about squat toilets, and holes in the ground, and the stink, and such.  It's obvious that none of you have ever worked on a construction site that has a bunch of construction workers that love burrito's and pickled eggs, and cheap beer.  I have seen "Johnny Cans" that have not been cleaned for a month or more, that when you went in, you discover there is a hive of blood thirsty fly's waiting to greet you, and not just a few, were talking hundreds and more here.  The seat has more than just pee on it, it is covered with wet paper, where people have missed and not just the pee.  The stench is enough to gag a  maggot and it is so dirty that even squatting or dropping your draws or unzipping your pants is an invitation to germ land.  You feel like you should have gotten shots before you went in.  The air is so unbreathable you need an airpack and mask in there.
So your scaring me about overseas, hey I was in Viet-nam in the sixty's and That was really nasty, but nothing like those Johnny Cans at work!
For those of you that have been lucky enough to use one...you know what I'm talking about....:-/
:fi_lone_ranger:

Vince G

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2009, 08:54:07 am »
Oh yeah Rocky, been there and almost did that. :s I'd walk in and they would hear me cursing from the other side of the site as I run out of there.

shaun

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2009, 11:38:26 am »
Rocky, pretty good description.  Growing up I ad always heard about the Oklahoma dust bowl and how many of the "Oakies" moved west. Apparently some had never seen a toilet and was at a roadside park washing their clothes in one.  Never thought it was true until I went camping one time and saw someone doing it in the restroom. Yuk!!!!!  Went camping another time when my firstborn was about 3. They had glorified outhouses there.  They were bricked in.  I used one and told my now ex-wife that we may need to move in the morning, the smell was awful.  She decided she and the daughter needed to go after dark.  I told her to take a flashlight but she took the Coleman lantern when I wasn't watching. I looked over at the bathroom and saw the light shining out of vent holes and thought, "man I hope it doesn't blow up from all the methane gas."

The toilets in China?  I had to use similar ones in Iran.  I'm already practicing my deep knee bends and squatting for a period of time.

rockycoon

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2009, 02:04:14 am »
Ah yes, the aroma has it. Johnny can that hasn't been emptyed ever, standing in the sun since the beginnin of the project in April and its now August with a 110 degree sun shinning down.  the interior is roasting at a pleasant 150 degrees.  It's out of toylet paper, and there is enough writing on the walls to fill a book.  With a small sign over the urnal that says "wash hands here" or "*****" baby cradle.

Don't drink the blue water...

You can't scare me about the toylets in china!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 02:06:02 am by rockycoon »

rockycoon

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2009, 03:13:41 am »
I wouldn't wash my hands in it ether....:fi_lone_ranger:

Vince G

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2009, 09:31:18 am »
And Don't eat the yellow snow!