General Discussion and Useful Links > Ask An Experienced Member

Chinese women and real looks vs touch up photo looks

(1/8) > >>

yoshiii:
Hello

I know that women wear make up, some more than others.  But I wonder why many women from this site wears so much make up that when you see their normal picture they look so different.

A lady that I am writing to now showed me some of her normal pictures and she looks different. You can still tell its her and she is pretty but she looks so different.

Has everyone else experienced this?  Kind of scary to see a picture of someone and than later see how they actually look and be surprised at how they look    
I am living in Japan right now and some Japanese women wears tons of make up, but most don't. But here you can tell pretty much how someone looks even with make up on.
I have not seen too many times  a lady here looking totally different when wearing make up compared to their non make up look.
I have seen some Chinese ladies here to that live here and even then they don't wear so much make up that they look totally different.

Maybe it is a China thing.

Hajo:
Yoshiii, I experienced the same, but I went for her personality. I attach a picture of her profile and a natural. It's quite a difference.

Vince G:
What I find they do more then makeup is lighten the skin tone (as in Hajo's lady). This hides facial wrinkles and brings the eyes out more. Also it hides the nose which is why some don't look the same. In Hajo's if you look they pointed the face more. To westerners this gives a more elegant feminine, younger look. I don't think they should be doing this. These woman are pretty to begin with.

My ladies photos they did the same with the skin tone. It's her hair though, no wig or style change. She wears little makeup, some but not allot. About the same in the photos. She seems to be worried I won't like her looks? I can't get across to her I know what she looks like "Plain".

David5o:
Vince

Ooooooooh!!  Say that to a western woman/wife and you'd be getting a smack across the chops,  hahaha!!
Jeez, .... i really hope you don't tell her that!!!!   lol!!
David....

Vince G:
Tell her what? about the little makeup, plain? (no makeup at all) She told me, and the plain photos she sent. I'm very honest to any woman. Haven't been smacked yet. A few took it to far of what I said but... I see it this way, if they can't take honesty? go find someone else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version