Author Topic: Chinese women and real looks vs touch up photo looks  (Read 10770 times)

rockycoon

RE: Chinese women and real looks vs touch up photo looks
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2010, 11:44:09 pm »
Hey Willy, your white legs couldn't reflect more than mine.  Ya gotta wear dark glasses when I am in shorts...:icon_cheesygrin:

rockycoon

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2010, 07:02:35 pm »
Quote from: 'yoshiii' pid='14338' dateline='1251300317'

Hello

I know that women wear make up, some more than others.  But I wonder why many women from this site wears so much make up that when you see their normal picture they look so different.

A lady that I am writing to now showed me some of her normal pictures and she looks different. You can still tell its her and she is pretty but she looks so different.

Has everyone else experienced this?  Kind of scary to see a picture of someone and than later see how they actually look and be surprised at how they look    
I am living in Japan right now and some Japanese women wears tons of make up, but most don't. But here you can tell pretty much how someone looks even with make up on.
I have not seen too many times  a lady here looking totally different when wearing make up compared to their non make up look.
I have seen some Chinese ladies here to that live here and even then they don't wear so much make up that they look totally different.

Maybe it is a China thing.

It's call the "lady makeup 2000' and sold in womens section of Home Depot.  Its a low pressure (not more than 500 psi) spray paint gun.  Good for face, body and clothes (for those who spray paint there pants on) Just look what it did for Willy....
:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 07:23:22 pm by rockycoon »

rockycoon

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2010, 12:27:03 am »
Sorry willy, the guy from Home Depot was behind me with a chain saw and ski mask....:icon_cheesygrin:

ttwjr32

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2010, 02:55:23 am »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='15102' dateline='1251793896'

Quote from: 'Manuel' pid='15097' dateline='1251792319'

Not sure about that because, if they don't want to mislead us, why they put 15 years old photos in their profile???

I've been searching in the 43-48 range and some of them look equal or even better than my stunning 21 years old daughter! :@

Its a shop window Manuel.  They want to look their best.  
You do not put old and over ripe fruit to the front of a display!!!
These ladies have got to get your interest first.  You get to know them then the shock of meeting them in person is reduced!!!!!!:angel: Did I really say that!!!!

Willy

Willy,
by god man i hope Angel never reads these posts?? she will be photoshopping your *** to the hotel  hahahah

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
Re: Chinese women and real looks vs touch up photo looks
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2016, 09:23:16 pm »
Here is some historical stuff I have collected over the past few years. You will do a double take on these transformations.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures/1512
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline arnold

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2016, 02:13:08 pm »
 :o :-\  pick and marry the one on right and wake up with the one on left! Pinch me...I'm having a nightmare!

My LaoPo actually was quite different too when we first laid Eyes on each other! She was so much more beautiful in Person..haha! ;)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2016, 09:55:13 pm »
Of course with the up surge in use of video links such as Skype, WeChat and QQ then there should no longer be any shocks from that first visit.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,