Author Topic: Planning my first trip to China  (Read 6243 times)

Offline Chinese Knot

RE: Planning my first trip to China
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2009, 02:26:39 am »
Quote from: 'seagull' pid='15894' dateline='1252378533'

Hi Brett,

I have a new webcam but haven't had a chance to chat with her on it yet. I have chatted with her on QQ but we are hardly ever online at the same time. Fortunately, I am from Australia so it is "only" a 10-11 hour flight!

Something strange happened, she gave my QQ details to some guy without me knowing. I am only new to QQ so just accepting this person's friend request. I was online and he started chatting to me. At first I thought it was someone from the agency, because when I checked the details he was from Wuhan. But then it turned out to be a co-worker of hers. Really strange, I was chatting to him for a little bit and then I asked him why Kate (the lady I write to) gave him my contact details and then he disappears and goes offline.

Quote from: 'brett' pid='15343' dateline='1251964940'

seagull: have you talked to your lady on webcam? It is a huge step forward from EMFs and you will both find it much easier to make a decision.

Incidentally, I think most agencies will supply you with other ladies to meet if your first one doesn't work out. There are some beautiful ladies in the Wuhan, Yichang, Changsha area!

Also if you've not travelled long haul before then take care as crossing 8 timezones is pretty tough on your body & mind.

Check wikitravel for travel tips as well, I found some fabulous non-guidebook listed sights in Japan from looking there.

Hello again seagull  

I just come back to this forum . As for the thing you mentioned , you would better ask your lady about the reason . Hope both of you can talk to each other with your honest heart , after all , you will meet her soon . Please take care and have a good time ! :heart: