Author Topic: When the word love is used to soon and too heavy  (Read 2841 times)

Scottish_Rob

RE: When the word love is used to soon and too heavy
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 09:07:21 am »
SAD.....BUT SO TRUE arnold:blush::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

brett

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 09:52:58 am »
I'll also add that is depends on the person. My girl sends me piles of kisses and hearts and stuff :heart:.

brett

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 10:44:47 am »
Yeah it is definately from her as we hardly use EMFs anymore. Today I sent her a text message and I got loads of new pictures back :angel:. I've also established that her profile photos were natural - she's a confident girl!

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2009, 04:30:06 pm »
Personally I think it is if not suspicious then at least not very credible to use the L word after just a few letters. I've met girls in Chineselovelinks who say they they are crazy about me and want to marry me after we've had some MSN contact. Yeah, right... :dodgy:

I know I have used the L word with ex girlfriends when I have not really meant it. But then we have at least been together physically for some time and not only through a translation service on the Internet. However, I believe that the language barrier may be one explanation for an early use of the L word sometimes so maybe we shouldn't be to obsessed about it.

The girl I am in current contact with has never used it in our conversation and neither have I. I want to see her first and I think she feels the same. There are many other words of affection to use. ??? works just fine.

Arnold

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2009, 11:39:22 pm »
Quote from: 'abigbutt' pid='19774' dateline='1255317702'

Butt, it's fun to say I like you to get pinched! :icon_cheesygrin:

Exactly bigbutt , this is why I'm naughty to Qing so many times ... just to get Spanked with the Chopsticks .:icon_cheesygrin: Then , of course I tell her " I Love you " and it's all good ... till the next time . This Woman knows how to treat me well .:heart: