Author Topic: Things to ask to get HER replies???  (Read 2096 times)

Offline phil

Things to ask to get HER replies???
« on: September 09, 2009, 01:24:44 am »
I'm really just diving into all this and have lurked and read a lot posted on this site. I want to bypass the translators (agency) thoughts and words and get the actual selected woman responding. I want to somehow know what she has to say.

I want HER replies...... not those of some agency manager who's worried about making payroll and paying rent.

How can I get that to happen? Is that even possible early on?

thanks

Offline Danny

RE: Things to ask to get HER replies???
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 05:50:24 am »
Phil

If you wish to write directly to your woman you have chosen the wrong website.

There are many different websites that allow you to write directly to your woman (eg Asian Friend Finder, Chinese Cupid, etc).

The whole distinguishing feature of chnlove is that you have an agency and/or translator to assist both you and the woman you are writing to, to help resolve misunderstandings and to keep things rolling along.

I am not entirely sure about what is the best way to do this sort of thing (ie whether chnlove is the best, or the other websites that allow you to write directly are preferable). One day I think "this" and one day I think "that".

I am going to visit my dear woman in a week. If it works out then I will think chnlove was the way to do it. If it doesn't then I'll say "whatever" *laughs*

If you really want to write directly to a woman at chnlove my suggestions are as follows:

1. choose a woman who speaks at least a little english
2. provide your email address in each letter
3. say you have had a problems in the past
4. be charming and warm

Good luck!

Danny
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 05:50:51 am by Danny »

brett

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 06:05:26 am »
I think you need to send at least a 6-10 EMF letters to your lady before you communicate directly.

To cut out unsuitable ladies, I communicated important things (I would like kids, I want my lady to move to the UK, etc.) in the first couple of emails. Some ladies were just sending any old stuff to me in EMFs, but my beloved sends really excellent replies so she's obviously serious about things.

Few of the chnlove ladies know good English. Even with my lady I am truly baffled by some of the things she writes on MSN. We have a rule that we talk about important stuff on EMF, and unimportant things on MSN/Skype.

Also remember there are ladies of different levels of wealth and social class, some work 50+ hours a week, and not all have computers at home, or have easy journeys to visit their agency :huh:.

Oh, and make sure you know what Chinese ladies are looking for, it's not the same as what Western women are after IMHO!

Offline Manuel

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 07:01:13 pm »
You can remark in your profile you prefer direct communication, that way you "should" receive admirer letters from ladies with good english level and email access. But as Danny said, CHNLOVE is not the right site
TRADUTTORE, TRADITORE

Offline dude

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 07:50:36 pm »
You are receiving her replies...just a little sugarcoated, with extras! Best way to get past the translators is BUTTER...you better butter the translator and lady! If you push the issue of having a computer and QQ, MSN, etc...their letters will come up with excuse...most of these women read your exact letter...what you get in return has been translgobbled! :icon_cheesygrin: These guys are correct about using translation tools....takes time to understand things and double/triple checking is required... best to be a little patient!!! Patience will take you a long ways with this! If you get phone number, if woman is really worried that you will not like the convo...you could get translators phone number instead...haha...who knows you might hit it off real well with the translator!

Offline phil

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 10:09:26 pm »
Quote from: 'abigbutt' pid='16071' dateline='1252540236'

You are receiving her replies...just a little sugarcoated, with extras! Best way to get past the translators is BUTTER...you better butter the translator and lady! If you push the issue of having a computer and QQ, MSN, etc...their letters will come up with excuse...most of these women read your exact letter...what you get in return has been translgobbled! :icon_cheesygrin: These guys are correct about using translation tools....takes time to understand things and double/triple checking is required... best to be a little patient!!! Patience will take you a long ways with this! If you get phone number, if woman is really worried that you will not like the convo...you could get translators phone number instead...haha...who knows you might hit it off real well with the translator!

Please define butter the translator???

Is sending sweet EMF (?) enough will the translator see sincerity and want to pass that along?

Is there a way to do favors for the translator to try and ensure a legit transfer of information???

Thanks to all you Guy's!

Offline Chinese Knot

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 01:27:08 am »
Hello Phil

Very nice to read your post , truly speaking , Chnlove has the policy that the translator needs to translate the letter sincerely and honestly , but you know there are some angencies can not do , but  I think the head office will do better in this field in the near future .  Because this is a good platform , I don't think the leader of the office want this business damaged in mistrustful environment . After all , this is win-win ,right ?  If you really want to find a Chinese lady , hope you can talk to the right people with your honest heart no matter you write letters through Chnlve or other ways . Anyway , Good Luck ! :heart:

Offline dude

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 10:25:02 pm »
Quote from: 'phil' pid='16086' dateline='1252548566'

Is sending sweet EMF (?) enough will the translator see sincerity and want to pass that along?

Is there a way to do favors for the translator to try and ensure a legit transfer of information???

Thanks to all you Guy's!

What I mean by butter...Some translators will be better than others! Sentences will be clearer, less misspellings, etc...best to be nice! Compliments and nice words in comment box will be a plus! Sort of getting personal with them! They depend on your marks! If you mark poor or something like this, they can get fired. Just like any job...this is a business! They will chat with the lady frequently...phone, QQ, email and they are personal with these ladies! The agencies will set certain controls with translators. So original letters may change some...more to the agencies liking! The better your relationship, with translator, the closer the letters, you receive, will be to what the lady wrote! I think this is what you guys want, right?

Offline phil

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 12:05:12 am »
Quote from: 'abigbutt' pid='16345' dateline='1252722302'

Quote from: 'phil' pid='16086' dateline='1252548566'

Thanks to all you Guy's!

What I mean by butter...Some translators will be better than others! Sentences will be clearer, less misspellings, etc...best to be nice! Compliments and nice words in comment box will be a plus! Sort of getting personal with them! They depend on your marks! If you mark poor or something like this, they can get fired. Just like any job...this is a business! They will chat with the lady frequently...phone, QQ, email and they are personal with these ladies! The agencies will set certain controls with translators. So original letters may change some...more to the agencies liking! The better your relationship, with translator, the closer the letters, you receive, will be to what the lady wrote! I think this is what you guys want, right?

Exactly what I was looking for.......great!!!

Offline chuffd

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 05:52:44 pm »
Phil, I assume your lady is "learning" english. In that case EMF's are necessary. Translation software leaves much to be desired, and you will find it far more frustrating.

Personally I think for every one bad translator, you have 10 others who are doing their best to translate exactly what the lady has written into decent english.
Life is like a garden........... dig it!

brett

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 08:18:30 am »
As chuffd says, be careful of direct contact until you have exchanged several EMFs. Translation software is a bit rubbish quite frankly, and it is easy for misunderstandings to arise. Keep EMFs for important stuff, and talk about the weather and what you had for dinner on MSN/QQ.