Author Topic: China love and other sites, the ease of communicating with your lady  (Read 2066 times)

Offline yoshiii

• Trust no one Mr. Moulder
Hello

I have used another introduction site besides China Love. I see the differences between the 2. One allows you to play a monthly fee so that you can contact as many ladies as you want. They also have a chat system with translation  software built into their website that you can use unlimited after you have paid your monthly fee(only one fee total).  
I have used this and have met a couple of ladies this way.   I find it to be good but I also find that some of the ladies are jumping around from guy to guy not knowing what they want.  It is easy, you see if the lady you are interested in is on line and choose chat. If see wants to chat she will accept. The couple of ladies I am writing to I met from this service. It was cool, I sent email through the site, she was interested and sent me back a email and than I saw that she was online and started chatting with her. After that in the same session got her email, QQ number and MSN number.  I introduced skype to them(sent them the link for the Chinese download). So from the ladies that I am writing she either  writes in English well enough to communicate well, or for the other ones we use translation software mixed with English to communicate. I say it works well. I do not have to spend lots of money on EMFs and it is easier to make connections. I know these women are real because from a couple of them I have received their personal every day photo and some of them have QQ web pages(similar to MySpace) and they have their MSN profile page and I have done web cam chatting using Yahoo Messenger.
This is so much easier than using China Love.
The bad points are that I noticed as I said before that some of the ladies are on their to chat only, jump around from guy to guy and probably do not know what they want. But most of the ladies seem just as sincere as the ones on China Love.  
Also even the ones who don't speak English that well who are serious about finding the right one still do their best to chat and email. They try.  Compared to the same ol story from China Love where you have to get a translator, have to wait for the agency to allow the lady to give you her email address and so on.

Now I like China Love a lot, they have more women on its site and  generally have more attractive women.(The other site has a lot attractive women)  I think and they have good options and all. But I found that it was easier to get the ladies contact info and get real communication going beyond just letters from the other site. It renewed my hope of finding someone.

But I am writing to a couple of ladies from China Love. I like China Love the best because of its services, but I can see how they can improve communication between the men and women and make it easier to see if the lady is real and to talk to her beyond only emails.

I do not know if it is proper to list the other sites name. If you want to know the name of the site please pm and I will tell you.

Thoughts and opinions?

Offline yoshiii

RE: China love and other sites, the ease of communicating with your lady
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 02:12:40 am »
Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='17041' dateline='1253254122'

Quote from: 'yoshiii' pid='17038' dateline='1253250937'

I introduced skype to them(sent them the link for the Chinese download).

Thoughts and opinions?

Please share with us this link so that I can get my lady to try Skype.

Thanks

Here is the link for the Chinese language version of Skype:
http://www.skype.com/intl/zh-Hant/download/skype/windows/

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 03:30:36 am »
Hi Joshii,

I'm on a couple of other sites as well, and I sort of see the same picture as you. I believe you can name the sites freely here, I'm on Cherryblossoms.com, did a short try on Chineselovelinks as well but didn't pay for their service yet.

Yes you will get chatters, you'll give them free English lessons ... and you find real and fake ones just like anywhere else, so beware of scammers. Dateinasia is pretty bad there but then all the sites where women can join for free are, it's not a Chinese thing, it's the same here in France.

The reason why you like Chnlove is that either you get a convincing fake (translator writing to you), or you get a real one who is serious and motivated since she paid a high fee to register with her agency and has decided that marriage abroad is what she wants. On the free sites, many women will play around, and so do many men, a lot of it is just entertainement. Then again you find some agency profiles on these as well.

So Chnlove is mostly good if you don't have or don't want to waste too much time, also the choice is broader since women without any English (vast majority) can be reached there, and usually a bit better average social class because of the high fee required on their side.

If you have enough time, play both sides and focus on the person you find and like rather than the site she uses.
Go deep or don't go

brett

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 04:44:37 am »
chnlove is good because it has a lot of ladies on there. I joined another site, but there weren't enough ladies.

On chnlove the ladies know the men are looking for wives, not language buddies or casual encounters.

shaun

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 05:08:08 am »
yoshiii,

You seem to be blossoming about this other site.  I've tried it before and you will find 2 things. Most of the women are not willing to settle, I imagine they are looking for the right situation. Most of the ladies wanted to know about my financial and I would say that way too early in developing a friendship to talk about that.  The other kind was latching on and was trying to force you into a marriage commitment.  Then you have all these other women trying to interrupt your conversation. It was fun but really didn't produce anything substantial. The only thing I liked about it was the chatting capability.

Shaun

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 05:24:17 am »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='17057' dateline='1253264888'

yoshiii,

You seem to be blossoming about this other site.  I've tried it before and you will find 2 things. Most of the women are not willing to settle, I imagine they are looking for the right situation. Most of the ladies wanted to know about my financial and I would say that way too early in developing a friendship to talk about that.  The other kind was latching on and was trying to force you into a marriage commitment.  Then you have all these other women trying to interrupt your conversation. It was fun but really didn't produce anything substantial. The only thing I liked about it was the chatting capability.

Shaun

I've tried Chineselovelinks too and I think you're absolutely right.

However, right now I kind of enjoy the possibility to chat directly on the site (and after a few minutes move on to QQ or MSN to be left in peace because new chat windows keep popping up all the time which is very irritating). But I think it is much harder to find something substantial, so far I am only having friendly chats and I have told my Chnlove lady about it too. Although I need to check my online dictionary most of the time when they sometimes write in Chinese instead of English, it is very liberating to chat directly, send pictures to each other in real time and not having to go through a translator! Many girls know a great deal of English too so we can mix two languages. I am already pretty fed up with the Chnlove way of communication through a translator, to be honest. It is way too expensive and I feel that I have no control of how my letters end up in the other end. I have nothing concrete to say that the agency my lady is registered to is not authentic and genuine (the head of the local agency is seeking a man there herself!), but all the stories being told on this board have certainly made me suspicious.

I just think we should try different sites and keep all doors open.

brett

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 06:55:20 am »
Hmm, my agency is good and my lady seems genuine, so they aren't all scammers on chnlove.

I am lucky in that my lady works in an IT-related job and is  young enough to regard MSN and QQ as essential everyday items. But even with her knowing some English, trying to talk about important stuff on MSN is a nightmare. I am getting better at translating English into decent Chinese, but my lady hasn't quite cracked it yet so I'll have to teach her.

shaun

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 07:56:17 am »
I do like the instant chatting but hate the popup's too.  I would love for my girl to go to that but she tells me she does not have a computer at home.  She has one at the restaurant she owns but it is an old one w/o internet and her daughter uses it. So I am kind of ham strung on this issue.  I think she is afraid of computers.  The real problems is that though I am with a good agency I do not trust the translator.  The translator is off for 20 days on vacation and we've written once since she has left.  There is a change in the grammar and spelling both for the worse so I know there is at least personal influence by the translator.  The good news in that is the normal translator emailed me and told me she would be gone 4 days early.  That is a good sign that she is trying to work with me.

I still want to communicate directly though and knowing I can on another site does not help. :@

Shaun

Offline David

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 12:44:07 pm »
Anna and I talk with each other in a video conference almost everyday using Skype...  I cannot recommend it enough.  Also you can do conference calls so she can get to know your family and friends and vice versa.  I also take a snapshot each day and save it by the date to have a further record of our chat sessions.  Anna records the audio portion of the chat.  We decided to do this so we have documentation of our chat and communication now that we do not rely on email or letters so much.  I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it is to see her in person each day!:heart:

Big Dave

Offline yoshiii

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 01:04:29 am »
Yes skype is very good. Some of the ladies I have talked to before seem to chat at work or at home or at a internet cafe. I am sure that if a lady reallys wants to chat, she will find a way if possible, so for me no excuses to a point.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 01:27:32 am »
It is really good for you guys with MSN, QQ, SKPE, webcam unfortunately stuck in China I have to do things the hard way and have face to face meetings on a daily basis.

For those concerned about their ladies lack of English - do not worry because sign language was about before we ever uttered a word and sign language does not get me into the trouble my mouth does!!!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,