Author Topic: My Blog  (Read 23495 times)

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
RE: My Blog
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2009, 07:05:54 pm »
Yes he keeps taking his compliments to the Max
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2009, 08:07:26 pm »
Well guys I am back in Beijing.  The week in Baoding has flew by.  I will start off by saying the way of living was something that I had to adjust to.  Nothing bad in anyway, the families home was the size of my apartment back at home. All of Xu Le's family lived in the same community.  I met all of them sporadically through the days.  When I first arrived to Baoding Xu Le's mother was waiting for us wth a translator.  I believe the translator was a friend of the family.  From the train station to the family home the girls talked and laughed.(which was alot)  I tried to adjust to the change in the air.(which didnt happen the whole time I was in Baoding.)  When we arrived at the home Xu Le's father and his mothers brother and sister were at the home working on the most amazing thing i have ever eatin.  The chinese dumplings were amazing.  Anyhow I put my luggage away and came out for the meet and greet and rolled up my sleeves and went to work helping with the dumplings.(didnt really have sleeves on it was to damn hot for that shit.)  At dinner I found out my girl is a half blood that is what the translator said.  Xu Le's father is Japanese.  So my future children will be Irish, German, Chinese, Japanese.  Hey Maxx I guess the whole family and all the friends said i was a good looking guy.  They must have all gotten together to make sure i felt good about myself.  HaHa.  Well we finnished up lunch and discussed Xu Le's and my future together.  They had already excepted that i was a nice guy and i would protect Xu Le,  and the tattoos were no longer a problem they wanted to know if I was going to be able to financially secure her future.  Man that is a tough subect to discuss when the United States has no idea what direction it is going in.  I did my best to explain and my best was acceptable.  Now they want to know when I am coming back.  I hope I will be able to return in a few months.  Xu Le's mother was prety funny she grabbed Xu Le's book she has been trying to learn english from and would point to what she wanted to say.  The first thing she pointed to was "I feel safe around you"  I thought this was a very sweet compliment.  The rest of the time I was in baoding she would make comments about my size to her friends and family.  It was funny.  Xu Le likes that I am a big guy but would love my stomach to be alt smaller.  So when I get home ill diet and hit cardio a little more than I do now.   Oh yeah and the cardio here is the best haha:icon_evil:  Her favorite western superstar is David Beckham.  But Ill never be a David Beckham Ijust dont have the accent.  lol. If she wants me to have a six pack ill have a six pack on my next visit.  Xu Le's father loves to drink, but it never leaves the dinner table.  I drank alot of beer whle I ws there but never enough at one sitting to get a buzz.  Whats the point?  lol.  The few things that happened that I am still trying to figure out.  Everyday had a time table.  Wake up, take a walk around the square, sit and visit or watch tv, eat lunch, take a nap, visit friends or go out, eat dinner, shower, visit, go to bed.  It wasnt a bad deal, I am not a nap taker so i would lay in bed awake.  Xu Le would spend alot of time online with friends while I was sitting alone.  I was pretty upset about this, so i finally said something, she said she was talking to friends about me.  I said okay and expressed that she doesnt talk to me as much as she talks to them and we only have a limited amout of time together, when I leave your friends will still be here in china down the street.  I think she understood.  But there have been alot of ups and downs.  All f which I think would have been avoided if either one of us could speak to each other.  Okaygotta runn fill you in later.
oh and Irish, I am fourth generation on one side of my family and sixth generation on the other side.  I have not been able to locate my where my fathers side is from yet.  But I have with my mothers.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 08:09:48 pm by Josh Markley »
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2009, 08:24:15 pm »
Josh I love your story and your WOW. Becham accent - a little girly if you ask me. Great job:icon_cheesygrin:

Oh and when you say next time your bringing back a six pack - is that beer (pea joe) or abs :icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 08:27:06 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2009, 08:50:31 pm »
haha yeah no english accent here.  No Beckham, im not that damn ugly lol.  Ill have to bring back both one six pack for her father and one for her lol.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Arnold

« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2009, 11:25:37 pm »
Hey Jo-Ma , I'm glad you had a good time and got to meet all of the Family . You have done all the hard work now , next time it will be more Fun for both of you . But ... inbetween is going to be the " Waiting Period " that you will learn first hand is not very nice .
Love the Photo's , did Xu-Le do the Tongue thing ... that drives you crazy ? Have a good flight back home and remember there is alway's a next time , right .

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2009, 12:35:45 am »
oh yeah Mifeng she does it all the time.  When she is happy and when she is feeling shy about something.  She feels shy about alot of things.  She is so damn cute though.  I gues the next couple of days we are gonna stay near the hotel and not do muh but be with each other.  We did just get back from doing some shopping.  They had a major league shop at the mall and of course no kansas city royals gear.  Only the east and west coast.  I wanted to get her father a hat.  I will just send her back with some liquor.  So I guess when I get home I am filling for a fiancee visa.  While I am here we will go over to the U.S embassy and get some info on a tourist visa while we wait for the fiancee visa to be processed.  While I was at the zoo we met another beautiful chinese woman that married an american she spoke very good english.  She said she recieved a tourist visa and came to visit her man while waiting for her visa.  So we are gonna try this.  I know it is going to be a long hard wait but every minute will be worth it when we are together forever.  The longer I am here the more I want to stay.  I have fallen hard and dont want to leave her.  Monday will be rough.

a couple of pics of the tongue. haha!  I love it!
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Vince G

« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2009, 12:43:44 am »
Josh the tongue like that must mean something? I've seen it in several (asian) photos.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 12:45:19 am by Vince G »

Offline maxx

« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2009, 01:24:08 am »
Josh glad to hear its working out for you.The wateing is the hardest part.Don't think about it till your back in the states.

Good luck getting the tourist visa for your lady.It can be pretty tough.Youl lady is going to need a lot of stuff.To prove that she will return to China.And wate for the fiancee visa.

After you get back to the states send m a PM and I can go through some of the stuff.SHe will need.

Offline Hajo

« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2009, 10:37:52 am »
Josh, sorry I am a little late! But I am still digging my way to China, hehe.

Xu Le is a very beautiful lady and you guys look very happy together. It is very nice to see that are happening positive things. Good luck to you guys! I wish you happiness!

BTW: Did you tell Xu Le about the beautiful Koreans stewardesses? :icon_cheesygrin:
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2009, 10:57:34 am »
Awsome stuff Josh, the photos are full of fun and energy, looks like you two are having a great time.
Regarding the cardio, Chinese girls dig skinny men there's no way around that. My Ling called me "too fat" and was surprised i was offended!!, telling someone over there that they are overweight is not insulting, its just a statement of fact.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Arnold

« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2009, 12:21:11 pm »
Jo-Ma , those are some great Photo's , thanks for sharing . Xu-Le's photo looks really sexy , but your's ???? :s

Irish , from the photo's I have seen of you ... you look GOOD in my Eyes .

Hajo , what's taking you so long ? Using a tea spoon to dig ?

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2009, 12:23:38 pm »
regading the issue of me losing weight, I never found insulting as she has no undersatanding of how a bodybuilder lives a life.  So i just agreed to do it.  She will in the long run understand that fat has to be added to the body to gain the muscle desired.  Tonight we had drinks with some of Xu Le's friends.  One of her friends is english speaking and lived 9years in new york city.  A good guy and explained to Xu lethat if i lost my weight I will still be a big man.  So I thinks she gets the idea now.  I hope.  I will never be skinny, because I dont want to.  My idols growing up were arnold and lou.  You know the terminator and the original hulk.  i will lose my beer belly ill give her that.

Hajo, better late than never thanks man.  You have been there for me since day one so again appreciate your comments.
Tea spoon must be using a butter knife.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 12:25:14 pm by Josh Markley »
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline maxx

« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2009, 12:34:05 pm »
Hey you guys lay off Hajo it is a hell of a job.To dig your way to China with a butter knife.I think it would still be a big job if he was using a Backhoe.

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2009, 12:45:53 pm »
Mifeng thank god im not sexy to you haha
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Arnold

« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2009, 12:59:27 pm »
Hahaha , could you imagine us having to tell our sweetheart's ,  if that was the case . :blush::blush: