Author Topic: I will be in Shenyang on the 7th for a week  (Read 6642 times)

Offline Gautam

I will be in Shenyang on the 7th for a week
« on: April 05, 2009, 02:01:50 pm »
If anyone cares I will be in Shenyang from the 7th for a week and thought I would try the New World Hotel for a change.

This time I am going to meet a lady I have been writing to for a while and in her words to see "if we have the same feeling" when we meet.

I have been very close but never actually scammed yet and there is one agency in Shenyang I would not trust at all. I will find out more during my visit

Chong

Re: I will be in Shenyang on the 7th for a week
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 10:59:51 pm »
Hi, I was there last Nov. The New World Hotel is very nice. Just don't drink anything from the bar fridge or the expensive teabags, they'll charge you an arm. They have regular tea at no charge. The washroom have all the toiletries so you only have to bring your toothbrush.

Excellent dumplings at the Majia Shaomai Guan & San Sheng Yuan Dumplings Restaurant ... 10 minutes walking distance from your hotel. 10 minutes north of your hotel is the cheap outdoor market & underground market & also the modern department store with a movie theatre & large food court on the 7th floor. A two minute walk west from your hotel is an excellent bakery where you can buy a box of assorted pastries for your lady's parents for the first meeting.

If you're flying to Beijing first, make sure you have a 2 hr break btwn connecting flights. I almost missed mine because I arrived one hour late into Beijing.  You have to get your check-in bag and change terminals.

What agency name is it ???  I or Vince may have dealt with them.

Chong

Offline Gautam

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 04:56:17 am »
Thanks Chong very helpful information. The agency is called LaioNing YangGuang Overseas Affairs Service Company. They seem to be very helpful and I am sure they are seeing $$$$.

Chong

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 02:11:31 pm »
Yeah, I dealt with that agency ... on the business card was written "Liaoning YangGuang Abroad Service Co. Ltd".

Info : No. 1 Beiwujing Street, Heping District    tel # : 86-24-22865575

Here's some inside information :

1) the Supervisor Chao Chen is actually the son-in-law of the owner of the agency   8-)
2) at the airport, they'll photograph & videotape your meeting your lady   :roll:
3) your lady's initial cost to sign up is 10,000 yuan, they'll probably charge her your visitation fee   :o

and ......

4) Here's the kicker, the marriage fee payable by your lady is 60,000 yuan for an American citizen   ( 50,000 for a Canadian ) :evil:

Alone with your lady, I would discuss this privately ... I would barter way down if forced to paid. In my case, I had no chemistry with the lady I visited, so it didn't reach this stage.

At any point, feel free to send me a private email through this forum if you have any questions.

All The Best, Chong

Offline kenny

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 07:17:21 pm »
Vince

This is the agency I am using. You have ID: p612. Is this your ladys ID or the agency number. This same number that I have and thought it was the ladys ID number. Is her name Linda?  I cant hardly believe two guys would meet up here talking the same girl of so many but hell that would be my luck!

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 07:21:24 pm »
Yeah, this info really scares me.  $50,000 Yuan = 10,000 Canadian.  Where am I gonna come up with that kinda cash?  

:shock:
...as irresistible as chocolate

Chong

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 08:30:01 pm »
Neil ... you don't have to ... tell the agency your lady's not paying. After bartering and playing hardball ( your lady may cry because of the possibility that you won't marry her ) you can bring it down to 10,000 yuan/ 5,000 yuan or even less. Of course, your lady have to know of your tactic beforehand.

or ...

you and your lady can fake it and pretend that the relationship is over, then without the agency's knowledge ... marry and process your spousal visa on your own without their help.

Bear in mind, that each agency have different contracts.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 08:33:06 pm »
50,000 seems like a huge amount, I think they would settle for a lot less if you played hard ball. Personally I'd get to the writing emails and msn stage before firming up on any visits in an emf.....
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

HaroldMark

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 11:24:20 pm »
Hey Chong, you got a better reception than I did. I didn't get any video tape ceremony at the airport. I also dealt with the same agency, LiaoNing YangGuang Overseas Affairs Service Company. I was picked up by a couple of people including my girl. One was a translator (Chao could not make it) and an older lady, If i recall, was the owner? She drove a BMW X5. She must have some coin to be driving that in China. I guess these fees that they get from the ladies pays for it. Anyways, things did not work out for me. She was nice but I dont think she was interested.

Offline Gautam

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 05:07:22 am »
Vince thanks for the inside scoop I will be meeting them tomorrow as I arrive late and will go directly to the hotel - the video will be interesting and I am sure they are counting the $$$$$ as I write this. Will have to plan tactics with my lady - will keep you guys in on the news as it happens

Offline kenny

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 06:04:50 am »
Vince
Yes I went through the profiles and even figured out the lady you were talking too last night.  We are talking to two ladys from the same huge town from the same agency with the same first three digits in their ID number. Do you think they could live next door to each other as well? haha Like they say at Diesny its a small world after all! Maybe we could all meet there someday.  I think if you tell them to shove it in english they will get the meaning!!

Offline Brent

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2009, 04:53:09 pm »
Quote from: "kenny"
Vince

This is the agency I am using. You have ID: p612. Is this your ladys ID or the agency number. This same number that I have and thought it was the ladys ID number. Is her name Linda?  I cant hardly believe two guys would meet up here talking the same girl of so many but hell that would be my luck!

Um, I was talking to a girl named Linda from that agency for 7 months which ended just about 6 weeks ago or so. If she's 21 years old, pop me a PM. It's possible it's not the same girl but if it is maybe we should talk.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

-Dr. Seuss

Offline Brent

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2009, 10:02:44 pm »
Quote from: "Vince G"
Not the same girl.  :)  I've been with Song since August and she's 39. A 21 year old? My daughter is 23. I don't think it would go over to well.  :D

LOL, not you Vince, I meant Kenny but we figured it out and thankfully it is just a coincidence and it is not the same girl. :)
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

-Dr. Seuss

Offline zook144

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2009, 10:27:43 pm »
Hi Everyone,
I'm Don and I just joined this group. Didn't know it was here until I was digging around on the CHN forum tonight. I see you talking about some of the agencies. I'm headed for Shenyang on the 20th. The agency I'm dealing with is CiMengYuan International Marriage Service Co., Ltd .  Anyone know anything about this agency. They are to meet me at the airport with my lady. She says there is no charge, but now I'm wondering if my lady is being charged for it. By the way, I'm staying at the Grand Century. It's all new to me. Looking forward to the "Grand Adventure".
I'll let you know how it turns out.
Thanks
Don
The Journey Is The Destination

Offline Gautam

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2009, 09:34:14 am »
Guys I am back from my adventure very interesting and am writing all about it and will post it up in the next few days.

I know all the agencies and if anyone needs to know about them then I will send them a private mail