Author Topic: Visa question  (Read 1499 times)

Offline Ricky

Visa question
« on: April 02, 2009, 10:57:09 pm »
So, preparing to order my visa.  Question though.  What is the difference between a single entry and multiple entry visa?  If I am only planning on going over there one time in a six month period would I only need a single?  Or do I need a multiple entry if I am going thru several provinces?

Offline Ed W

Re: Visa question
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 06:48:38 pm »
Not sure what country your in but the travel lady said Americans are common to be given a 1yr multi entry visa. It covers all that and costs the same. I'd apply for that just to remove any potencial problems.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline dude

Re: Visa question
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 07:46:44 am »
Quote from: "Ed Watson"
Not sure what country your in but the travel lady said Americans are common to be given a 1yr multi entry visa. It covers all that and costs the same. I'd apply for that just to remove any potencial problems.
yes go with that visa...thats what I have...Yanfang and I decided to go to Hong Kong and Macau while I was with her in Wuhan...the weather was horrible in Wuhan and very nice in Hong Kong and Macau...I'm glad she wanted to go on this little vaction while I was there...Hong Kong and Macau are awesome places to go...I had no problem getting anywhere and she had visa to go back and forth! :D