Author Topic: Ex-husband trouble  (Read 3247 times)

Offline Danny

RE: Ex-husband trouble
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 04:02:44 am »
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='16747' dateline='1253056550'

Danny better luck this time.We will be waiting for the updates.

Thanks for your kind wishes.

I have just wanted to be low key this time. I think last time I just got myself worked up the last time I went across.

I didn't want anyone to think I didn't want to share with the brothers.

Last time was dreadful. It really a really hard time. I just can't do that again.

So this time I am going hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst.

I might not update until I get back. But it is not to be rude or thoughtless. It is just trying to stay calm and collected.

I just have to keep thinking about the two rules - I can't think of more than one thing at a time *laughs*

shaun

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 04:57:50 am »
Quote from: 'Danny' pid='16783' dateline='1253088164'

Quote from: 'maxx' pid='16747' dateline='1253056550'

Danny better luck this time.We will be waiting for the updates.

Thanks for your kind wishes.

I have just wanted to be low key this time. I think last time I just got myself worked up the last time I went across.

I didn't want anyone to think I didn't want to share with the brothers.

Last time was dreadful. It really a really hard time. I just can't do that again.

So this time I am going hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst.

I might not update until I get back. But it is not to be rude or thoughtless. It is just trying to stay calm and collected.

I just have to keep thinking about the two rules - I can't think of more than one thing at a time *laughs*

Good luck Danny, I pray everything is better than the good expectations you have.

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2009, 07:02:20 am »
Danny, good luck and best wishes
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Vince G

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2009, 09:40:31 am »
You've learned your lesson from the last time. it will be allot better this time. Your eyes are open.

shaun

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2009, 10:17:48 am »
This question is for MLM or anyone who has dealt with a similar issue.  Pinky's daughter is 21 and next month will be 22.  They are very close. The live together and own a business together. Pinky told me a while back that it would be OK if I looked for a husband for her daughter too.  I am sure that meant if I am coming to the US my daughter is too.

Her daughter will have to file for her own visa.  Michael mentioned student visa and Maxx said she will need an acceptance from a college.  I do not know if she wants to go to college but I think she wants to come if her mother does.

What else is there and how much more difficult will this be for the daughter?

Shaun

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2009, 01:00:46 pm »
Danny, as Vince said, you HAVE opened your eyes...:dodgy: Do what you need to do this time mate...:sleepy: MOST of all have a good time, the best of luck mate...:icon_biggrin: :angel:

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2009, 01:05:15 pm »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='16819' dateline='1253110668'

This question is for MLM or anyone who has dealt with a similar issue.  Pinky's daughter is 21 and next month will be 22.  They are very close. The live together and own a business together. Pinky told me a while back that it would be OK if I looked for a husband for her daughter too.  I am sure that meant if I am coming to the US my daughter is too.

Her daughter will have to file for her own visa.  Michael mentioned student visa and Maxx said she will need an acceptance from a college.  I do not know if she wants to go to college but I think she wants to come if her mother does.

What else is there and how much more difficult will this be for the daughter?

Shaun

Shaun I sent you a PM.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline maxx

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2009, 06:51:38 pm »
Shaun family visa.It looks like it isn't a big deal.Only big deal is somebody is going to have to foot the bill for the visa ap.And the health test and then the flight.